All Comments on 'Catherine's Awakening'

by KatJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question please.

Just wanted to see if you are planning to continue the story. You have a pretty good start so far even if it is just one page. I'd like to see more to this story like how Tracy knew what Catherine needed. Tracy can explain things on what she knows and how their bodies work. Maybe a romance develops between them and in the end they end up together permanently?

KatJKatJover 7 years agoAuthor

I have a few ideas to continue the story on, just wanted to see how it did first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
concerns

It was an alright story, but the fact that you made their intestines connect to their vaginas kind of killed it for me. i do hope that you know that intestines connect to the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
realism?

don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of unrealistic proportions on futanari, but my suspension of disbelief can only stretch so much. "3 feet 7 inches" is so large that I can't actually imagine exactly what that looks like. I feel like it would be physically impossible to do most of the things suggested in the story if her dick was that long. For example, "Catherine closed her eyes, wrapped the towel tighter around her, pressing the HEAD of the cock deep into her cleavage before slowly taking the chain off the door". That suggests that the distance from her crotch to her cleavage is over 3 and a half feet. If she were 6 feet tall, which is a stretch, her dick would be more than half her total height, and that's not including her legs at all. 2' 0" would be more believable, while still being an incredibly large dick. 2 feet on its own might still be too long to fit in her cleavage, but it's easier to accept someone having sex with a dick that long compared to 3 feet 7 inches.

I'm not saying that you have justify exactly how a human body could pump all the blood necessary for a cock that long to become erect, because I don't care, I don't need justifications. I'm just looking for internal consistency, you know?

(side note, I read a story once where the futa had enough control over her body to keep her dick from becoming fully erect. Like, she could hold back the erection and her dick would grow to only 12 inches, and she could have sex like that. I've never seen the concept used anywhere else, but if you worked it into the story, I think that would explain the physical inconsistencies in her dick's length and it would be incredibly hot.)

KatJKatJover 7 years agoAuthor
In response to the comment regarding realism.

You make quite a few valid points. I think that perhaps the issue with the size of the cock might originate from a simple mathematical error. I am used to the metric system. I wanted both of their cocks to be about the same size as their arms.

The idea to try my hand at a futanari story came from a video I saw where on of the girls actually had a cock that big and one of the things that really turned me on about it was how she could literally fuck her own mouth as well as titfuck herself.

I will however take your comments into consideration and revise the story. It was exactly the sort of comment I wanted since my interest in futanari in general is fairly new and this was my first ever attempt at creating a story in that genre.

Thank you for reading and commenting. :)

KatJKatJover 7 years agoAuthor
In response to the comment regarding concerns

This is a very valid point and one I can't explain in any other way than it being something of an anatomical compromise made because of how much the idea of a reverse oral creampie turns me on, to have cum rise up through the esophagus and erupt out of the mouth. I could of course have used the windpipe too but that would be just as anatomically incorrect.

If I had to give some form of explanation to my reasoning behind the connection between the cunt and the intestines it would be that the internal anatomy of a futanari adjusts to the circumstances during sex, that maybe the inner wall of the vaginal tract opens up to facilitate the penetration of an impossibly over-sized cock.

As I wrote in my previous comment regarding the realism of the story I will take your comment into consideration and revise the story. I will however leave it up until the revision is done.

Thank you for reading and commenting.

RealismAnonRealismAnonover 7 years ago

Realism anon here, I've got no idea how to label this comment, but I don't think "response to your response" is going to lead anywhere good if this turns into a dialogue.

Anyway, firstly, I'd love to find out what video you're talking about. I don't know the rules about links in comments but if you gave the exact title of the video, I'd probably be able to find it through google. On the topic of autofellatio, if you plan to add that to the story in a later chapter (and please do), definitely don't forget to add the tag. You could also add the autopaizuri (self-titfuck) tag to this chapter, as well as "futa on futa". Never enough tags.

Secondly, I think "about the size of their arms" is a great length, and I'd recommend adding that analogy to the story somewhere, just to give the reader a more intuitive sense of length. Plenty of comparisons throughout the story generally tend to make the story even more appealing.

Thirdly, on the topic of anatomy that you touched on in your response to "concerns" response, actually I was going to mention that in my comment as well but somehow that slipped my mind before I posted my comment. While I also like the idea and would've enjoyed it even more if you elaborated on it more, in my opinion I feel like the anatomical strangeness isn't even necessary, it could've just been anal. (also the "unhooked jaw" line was a little unsettling, but it's your call.) If they finished with anal, you could have the "cum all the way through" thing make sense while also being the grand finale it is now, AND have vaginal sex in the same scene.

I guess if you're concerned about their dicks being "too big to fit" vaginally, you could just do what most futa authors do, and completely ignore the problem. You can just say they fit. That's a sort of impossibility that people have no trouble ignoring.

And, one last point, because this post's gotten way too long as is. Since their clits turn into cocks, where are their balls? Personally speaking I'm not really a huge fan of balls on futa, so if you just ditched them it'd be no loss to me, but in this case it just strikes me as strange that they have balls at all. When their cocks shrink down to clits, they should just look like regular vaginas.

But, I just wanna say, despite all I have to say about the story, I really think it's terrific so far, and it has a lot of potential for future chapters. I'm really looking forward to what else you do with these characters and this story.

PS: I've noticed a few grammatical errors that wouldn't have gotten caught by a spellcheck, just letting you know.

KatJKatJover 7 years agoAuthor
@RealismAnon.

Thanks for your elaboration. I have taken the balls out of the equation for the time being, but of course kept the huge loads of semen.

Is there some way we could connect more directly to discuss ideas for other changes to my story as well as the ideas I have for sequels?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous