Catherine's First Modeling Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once all the guys were through the line they changed groups and fifteen more eager young learners got a close up look at your wife's spread pussy."

Artie said, "O.K. Thank you Ladies. You were magnificent. Boys we're almost done." They all moaned and groaned a lot. "But cheer up because the next sight you will see will be one of the most beautiful you will ever set your eyes upon. Ladies, on your knees if you will please."

Kiki and I got on our knees and we really poked our fine little butts and pussies out at the group. They did their line and slowly passed by staring at my bare naked bottom, with my sweet little pussy and then as they went past they marveled at my hanging and swaying breasts and nipples too. I made sure they were swaying because I know how much you love to see that."

Finally we were done. We had earned our five hundred dollar minimum plus three hundred extra for showing our pussies on the exam table and letting them look inside.

We stood up and talked to the guys a little bit. The two teachers had gone up to Artie and spoken to him.

Artie took Kiki and me aside and whispered to us. "Now please don't be mad at me and you can say no if you want to. But they have offered another $ 500.00 to each of you if you will masturbate to an orgasm for them. What do you think? Should I tell them no?"

"I figured I had made $ 800.00 in just a little over an hour. I also figured I was very horny and a lot of these young guys were very handsome and built too. I had a chance to do what I would most likely do after they left anyway and get paid five hundred dollars for it. I think Kiki was thinking the exact same thing!"

"I marveled at the power of my little pink pussy and said, "O.K. I'll do it." So did Kiki. Artie told them all to stand quietly around the tables and see what a female orgasm is like. They promptly obeyed."

Now I was excited to think of my wife doing this. I said, "So what did you do?"

Catherine says, "Well Artie hands us each a little rabbit vibrator and I lay back on the table with 16 men around me and Artie too. Apparently he choose to watch me. I began to rub my sweet little pussy with one hand and my breasts with the other hand."

"Once I felt myself getting all wet I used the little rabbit. I laid it against Miss Clitty and I bucked!!! It was so intense. I did something weird. I looked around at all the guys who were just inches away from me staring at my naked body. Looking in their faces got me hot!"

"It only took about two minutes and my perfect little bubble butt was banging up and down on the table. I had my high heels flat on the table so my hips were arched way up into the air with my legs open."

"I rubbed my sweet pussy with that vibrator and I took my hand form my breasts and put two fingers inside me and pushed them in and out. I began to cum and yell out loud and moan and almost cry."

"When I finally came I arched up my hips and pussy in the air so high only my heels and shoulders were on the table. They were all getting a close up view of my fine butt flexed and arched as I came for about a full minute or more bucking up and down all the time I did. I finally let my hips come down slowly to an enormous round of applause and cheers and whistles. It was deafening."

"Kiki came right after me and I looked over and could just see a bit of her. She was pulling her nipples out so hard and arching her hips up too and she really yelled out. The whole room full of 33 dressed men were cheering us."

"I just lay on the table and got my breath back. Artie had the group leave and they all filed by our tables and thanked us sincerely while staring one last look at our naked bodies. I loved it."

"Once they were all gone Artie came and gave us each a check for $ 1,200.00 for less than two hours of work. I sat up on my elbows and as he handed it to me he said," "Catherine, may I please just kiss your pussy? I promise not to lick you."

I said, "O.K. go ahead Artie." And he buried his face in my pussy and pissed it for about thirty seconds. But he kept his promise and did not use his tongue. He said I smelled awesome.

He watched us get dressed. Kiki was happy and so was I. I left my nylons and panties and bra in my purse and I just wore my skirt and blouse home. Kiki wore just her skirt with no undies too.

We all gave each other hugs and just as we were about to walk out of the school, an old janitor came up to us and said, "Did you do the rite of passage for the young men?"

We said, "Yes Sir we did."

He said, "You two are by far the most beautiful who have ever done it and I have seen this ritual for 25 years. I am so sorry I missed seeing you two."

No one else was in the building and he was so sweet and old that Kiki and I both just lifted our skirts to our waists and slowly turned around, both spanking our little pussies and our fine butt cheeks a couple of times too. Then we lowered our skirts and I said, "I hope that makes up a little bit for missing it."

He said, "Oh that was awesome. Now as long as I have my memory I will always be able to have a smile on my face!"

"We all laughed and went home."

I loved her story and we made love talking about it. I had to spank Catherine for being so naughty. She laid herself over my knee and poked her perfect, silky soft, little bare bottom up in the air as high as she could and insisted I spank her good.

Hey! What could I do? I always obey whatever a beautiful naked woman tells me to do, especially my own woman. Just like every other guy in the world does too.

12