Catherine's Inheritance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deeper and deeper and then with a grunt of satisfaction it was all the way in and Catherine completely lost control. In a heated frenzy she began fucking herself hard and fast, thrusting the dildo in long full strokes while she bucked and writhed with the strongest orgasm she'd ever felt. Nicole was suddenly all over her, squeezing and sucking her arching tits, flicking her clit, whispering slutty things in her ear.

"More, yes more, you need more cock! Take it! Take the bigger red shaft in your mouth while you fuck yourself! Yes, that's right suck it like a real cock, feel its ridges and bulbous head in your throat! Get on your hands and knees and watch yourself in the mirror while you suck cock and I fuck your cunt!"

Catherine quickly shifted and stuck her round ass up to get fucked. In the reflection she saw Nicole take the red-capped vial from the case. Giggling she said, "Get ready for Ruby, baby, number two is much fatter. It needs this!"

Spreading Catherine's cheeks, Nicole let two drops of the pinkish liquid drop right on her cute little asshole. Catherine loved the feel of it drizzling right into her tightest hole and rushing into her system. The surge of lust came out of her mouth like a demonic command from her erotic core.

"Oh God, yes, .. take this fat red cock and fuck my ass, fuck my slutty ass right now while I fuck my pussy!" Her willing hole gaped as soon as Nicole touched it with the red shaft. "Yes! Yes! Yes, I love it!"

Catherine moaned as it was pushed into her with one relentless stroke. Without a pause, Nicole ravaged that ass. In and out, both dildos pumped Catherine's snapping cunt and ass. Face down in the cushions she humped and shouted obscenities as she came over and over until a huge climax finally satisfied her crazed desire.

Still panting, she lay back with Nicole, the dildos stuffed all the way in. They were kissing languidly, laughing with sinful delight, when Evette entered to announce the arrival of three gentlemen. Delighted to realize that their little game had just begun, they told Evette to serve the men cocktails in the study where they could watch some of Catherine's best videos and then bring them up in a bit and to bring them up naked.

Evette was more than happy to play the slave. In fact, on late nights like this she didn't wear her usual uniform, but a classic French maid's outfit that Catherine's lingerie designer had made for her in black PVC complete with the exposed white crinoline under the very short skirt, pvc stockings and garters, with black patent stilettos. Her sexy petite body was tightly cinched into this nasty dress as she clipped around obeying her mistress' orders.

Meanwhile, upstairs, the girls prepared for the men.

"I can't wait to tease them to death!" said Catherine," Let's turn on the camera system and monitors. I want them to watch us play until their cocks are about to explode! I'm keeping my new toys right where they are, mmmm, I can't believe how good they feel, they're so big and all the way in!"

She stretched her satin thong over the two jeweled hilts that just slightly protruded from her ass and pussy. Their hardness moved inside her as she shifted and pulled down her skirt, the phalluses and the elixirs still sending subtle waves of pleasure through her, keeping her just on the edge of self control, a constant horny hum.

Even though Catherine felt like herself, she also felt a delightful change within her soul, a consuming pulsing lust just like that tantalizing moment when a hard cock is right at the mouth of her wet cunt, her dripping lips kissing the head before it pushes in. The rush surged through her in steady waves, making her pussy and ass ripple over the dildos, her holes sucking for come. Yes, she had always been a cumslut, but now she couldn't wait to get it, she was starving for it.

"Oh god, Nicole, I don't know what it is, but I'm suddenly so hungry, so thirsty! All I can think about is getting their hot cum! You don't mind do you, darling, if I take it all for myself? I need it so bad!"

Nicole kissed her and spoke in her low mesmerizing voice "I know baby, I know how you need it you sexy slut! You're changing while those big cocks are stuffed in your holes and their potions flow through your soul. You're a real princess cumslut and soon you'll feed on loads of hot delicious cum. Make them hard for you! Make their balls full with what you need, make them twitch and beg for release until you command them to fill you with cum!"

Catherine listened, licking her lips, glowing with sexual heat, laughing wickedly as Evette led in the three men. Gloriously naked, slightly dazed from the drops Nicole had ordered Evette to slip in their drinks, they stood before the women fully erect, already on fire with animal lust.

"Evette", ordered Nicole, "Sit them in the chairs before us, bind their hands behind. We like a captive audience, gentlemen. Now watch, worship our perfection and we might just let you cum!"

The men were cuffed to chairs arranged with enough space between them so that the girls could clearly see themselves in the mirror and the monitor behind. So perfect for Catherine who loved to be watched and to watch herself at the same time. The music grew louder, the girls leered at the desperate men who watched the two gorgeous bitches caress each other in outrageous display.

"Show them your new toys, Catherine", said Nicole, "bend over the edge of the chaise while I lift your skirt. Oh my, look at how bad she is, already fucked herself and still full of cocks! Nice big cocks but I think now she needs come! Lots of hot come, because next she wants to fuck this truly huge dong! For this she'll need to be dripping wet."

She held up the last phallus, enormous and black with rippling veins and a flaring realistic head. She knelt on the other side of the chaise and held the fat tool to Catherine's mouth and together they licked and sucked the shaft. Nicole took out the last vial and poured a dozen drops of glistening elixir over the head while Catherine's darting tongue lapped at the sliding liquid pleasure.

"Yes, slut, taste it, feel it go straight to your clit! Rub it over the shaft with your tongue, lick your lips and now turn to face those three hard cocks waiting for you. I want you to taste them one by one and feel them change as the potions within you caress their flesh!"

Catherine was completely dosed from the strong third potion, she turned to the men on her hands and knees like a cat in heat with her back arched, leering and licking her lips. The men themselves were panting animals straining at their bonds, their hips bucking, and their aching cocks arched high and throbbing.

Catherine crawled over to them and pounced on the first hard man, making him moan as she stroked his shaft. She licked the head once and then took the whole thing down, deep throating it until his balls hit her dripping chin. As she then sucked and played, she thrilled to feel how she was making the big cock grow impossibly huge. The drugs in her juices worked on the cock like her beauty worked on the men's desire. She moved onto the next cock and then the next, playing with all three in a sloppy tease that had them groaning and panting as their cocks grew bigger and harder than they had ever been. Catherine was in heaven sucking them off seriously while Nicole fucked her pussy from behind with the white dildo.

"Now give it to me! Shoot your cum in my mouth now!"

Catherine commanded the man in her hand. He did just as she ordered. Moaning and grunting, he fucked her sucking mouth while she worked his tight balls. She felt them swell and the shaft of his cock ripple and pulse as spurts of hot come flooded her mouth. She sucked down every jet. His cum seemed more delicious than anything, so deeply satisfying that she came with him, a fresh jolt of orgasm with each shot of jizz. She let his last blast spray all over her face and tits as she pumped him dry. Laughing in sexual delirium she immediately grabbed the next hard cock and hissed at him,

"Give me more! More come you fucking horny bastard! I need more! Give it to me! Yesss!"

He started shooting as soon as she touched him, coating her lips and then filling her thirsty mouth as she deepthroated him, gagging on the shaft as it pulsed and spurted in her throat. Sputtering and drooling come, she came up for air and then pounced back to drink each drop until he was spent.

One more waited. She crawled to him giggling. She grabbed the cock that she had made so enormous and rubbed it all over her dripping face, between her glistening breasts, until he was begging for release.

"That's right, baby." she teased, "I feel so good don't I. Do you want me to suck you off too? Do you want me to swallow all your come? You know I will, now give it to me! Give me that fucking hot come right now!"

She bobbed up and down his thick shaft with a crazed hunger. Her eyes rolled back as she became a total depraved cumslut whore. Oh yes, the cock swelled and jerked jets of thick wonderful jizz down her throat. He grunted and bucked his last glorious shot all over her tits and she collapsed back in Nicole's arms rubbing the slick juice all over herself as she came hard on the dildos still slipping in her holes.

The men's cum was like pure cocaine to her, thrilling her with such a rush of sexual energy that she only wanted more and more. Catherine reclined on the chaise and spread her legs for the men.

"Release them Evette. Nicole get them hard! I need their come in my cunt so that I can fuck myself to hell with that giant black phallus!"

She sucked on its massive head while the men were brought before her. Nicole anointed the cock with more elixir and pumped them back to even bigger erections. They could feel their balls miraculously full with new huge loads of come. Catherine lay splayed before them, fucking herself in each hole as she writhed and teased.

"Now!" She murmured, "Look at my sweet pussy, look how wet I am for you, how tight and hot. I'm going to make you come as soon as you shove your beautiful cocks balls deep in my hungry cunt. Now do it! Push it in with one strong stroke and pump me full of hot cum!"

"Take it you hungry slut!" said the first eager stud. His cock was so stiff and huge he had to pull it down from against his muscled belly to aim it at her gaping cunt. The ruby at the end of the red dildo still stuck out an inch from her tight ass, but Catherine had removed the white one from her pussy and now stretched open her pink lips with both hands. He placed his fat cockhead just inside her wet hole and moaned with pleasure.

"Shove it in! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me with come!" gasped Catherine as he pushed his cock in to the hilt and fucked her hard and fast.

Nine or ten deep strokes and she felt him begin to swell and then shoot jets of come deep inside, splashing her cunt with hot come until it was squeezing out along the sides of his shaft with his final thrusts. He stumbled back in a dazed exhaustion even as Catherine panted in orgasm and her cunt sucked at his missing cock. As her hungry hole gushed and twitched the next stud pushed away the first man and immediately shoved his stiff cock all the way in her and pounded her while he held her legs spread wide.

"Oh god, yes!" she cried, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me more cum, I need more cum now!"

Her pussy clamped down and sucked on him like a whore's mouth so that he was beyond control after just a few deep thrusts. Just as she wanted, he panted and grunted, growling with the intensity of his orgasm as he pumped heavy spurts deep into that incredible cunt.

"Yes, yes! Fill me! Fill me up with it! Give it to me deep! Yes, that's it!" she urged him until his last jabs when he fell out and was grabbed away by her third slave.

He held his cock ready to fuck her, but paused a moment to take in the sight of the gorgeous woman splayed before him. Catherine smiled up at him and licked her lips. She played with her cum covered cunt so he could see her fingers dripping with jizz, slathering the dildo in her ass with fresh come as she slid it in and out murmuring,

"yes, yes, it's yours now, this pussy is yours...see how it wants your come too, so give it, give it .. you can't hold back, you're coming now just looking at me! Yes come on my pussy and then come deep inside me!"

He was stroking his cock while he stared at her mesmerized and started to shoot hot come all over her open cunt just as she ordered him, then while he was still spurting he shoved his dick all the way in and fucked her savagely, coming and coming more than he could believe. Catherine was reeling in constant orgasms, feeling in her soul all the come she'd swallowed down her throat and now the sloppy load filling her cunt.

As she took his last drops and he backed away, Nicole handed her the giant black dildo. Catherine took it in both hands and brought its massive head to her dripping hole. She rubbed it all around her pussy lips, up and down her clit. She scooped up gobs of cum from her thighs and rubbed it on the thick shaft. Nicole dribbled its special elixir up the shaft from the base of the phallus onto Catherine's stiff clit and told her to take it now, to work it in and feel its power just as her ancestors had before her.

They all watched as Catherine pushed in the head with a maniacal look, pressing it in, feeling it wedge her open, making her pant and moan with its size and the intensity of her lust. Thrilling rushes from the mix of the potions and the come surged through her body. So very high, she got off even more from the rapt attention of the five watchers as they saw her take it. She loved watching herself in the mirror behind them, her thighs spread wide, a dildo up her ass, and the black one sliding into her, pushing out gushes of fresh cum as she pumped it in and then out a little, then deeper still, in and in again, she was slowly taking it all.

Every inch was bliss, she took a huge length and still had enough sticking out to grip it with both hands before she started fucking herself hard. Her head thrown back in ecstasy she pounded her pussy with that giant tool. Writhing and coming in building waves, Catherine was now overcome by driving lust. Her eyes rolled back. She was fucking herself unconscious, coming and fainting until she was in her dream. Deep in her reeling mind the cock was just like her dream demon's massive dick that possessed her every night. Pushing it in and out, her ravaged cunt sending rippling orgasms through her perfect body, she fell into her blissful dream and out of consciousness.

The others left her alone, left her laid out in the dim light, tossing and moaning in delirious bliss as she fucked herself in the demonic trance of an ancient ritual, one that she didn't yet know was one of preparation, a schooling in carnal knowledge, pushing in and out, in and out through the night. Long after her hands stopped their playing, her hips bucked in her fevered sleep to keep the two shafts stroking her ass and dripping pussy. Mixed with the soft throbbing music was the slurping of her soaking cunt sucking on the slick black shaft, feeding on its hypnotizing power as she dreamed on, coming, coming in constant orgasm.

12