Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy gave a nervous giggle. “If I were, you’d be quite safe. Amazons weren’t too keen on men as I recall.”

“Anyway,” she added, opening the door and going in, “If I hadn’t done something, you’d have run away like a startled rabbit.”

“Perhaps I should’ve done just that,” mused David, closing the door. He was beginning to wonder if his hormones hadn’t given his brain a night off.

Once inside the room, Cathy could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She didn’t know if it was excitement or fear; probably both she thought. To give herself time to think, she turned towards the sideboard.

“I’ll get some glasses, take your jacket off and make yourself comfortable,” she blurted out, trying to control the opposing emotions fighting within her.

In her fantasies it had all been so easy. He would come into her bedroom and the next instant they would be lying naked, entwined together. She had never imagined the practicalities between the two scenarios. Here she was with a tall, handsome, virile man in her room and they were both fully dressed. What happens next? Should they have a drink and talk some more, or should she start taking her clothes off?

This was excruciating. She had never stripped in front of a man in her entire life, had never been naked in front of a man. What would he do? Would he just sit and watch her undress or would he be getting naked too? She couldn’t face the embarrassment. She just couldn’t stand there fiddling with hooks, catches and zips while he took off shirt, socks and pants. No, however much she wanted David, she would have to tell him it was a mistake and ask him to go!

As she leant forward on the furniture, racked by confusion, she suddenly felt two strong hands on her hips. She was gently but firmly turned round and the sweet smell of male cologne filled her senses as he pulled her towards him and clamped his mouth onto hers in a hard crushing kiss. At first she resisted but then, driven by some unconscious force, she yielded, returning the passion of his kiss and letting his searching tongue explore between her lips deep into her mouth. She held him tightly, feeling his firm hands on her back, pulling her into him. Cathy wanted to stay like that forever.

Reluctantly she tore her mouth away and tried to pull back from him but his hands took her shoulders in a powerful grip, keeping her close as his brown eyes searched her face intently.

“Cathy, what’s wrong?”

“Er … nothing. Nothing’s wrong. Nothing at all.”

“Don’t be silly! I could see you getting the glasses, or rather not getting them. You looked as if you were having heart failure, so tell me, what’s the matter.”

Her mouth suddenly dry, Cathy stood still, incapable of speech or movement. She could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment and couldn’t raise her head to look him in the eyes. Suddenly the dam burst and with tears streaming down her face, she threw herself in his arms.

“David, David, oh David! It’s so awful! I’m so stupid! We shouldn’t be here like this,” she cried into his chest, making a wet patch on his shirt. Her whole body was shaking with her uncontrollable sobbing.

Steering her gently, David guided her to the bed and sat down, pulling her down beside him. He just waited, with his arm round her shoulder, until the storm began to subside. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl who had just been found out in some terrible sin.

Finally, he said quietly, “Well! I’ve had many reactions from women when I’ve gone into their bedroom but no-one has burst out crying before!”

Despite herself, Cathy couldn’t suppress a slight giggle. How like her ‘big brother’ to find the right words to comfort her. She snuggled in closer to him wanting to be a little girl protected by her big, strong friend.

“Listen to me, David,” she finally plucked up the courage to say. “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have … I … I think I got you here on false pretences, I mean ….”

“You mean all evening, until you opened your door, you wanted to make love with me but now you’ve gone right off the idea and wish I wasn’t here.”

“Yes, I mean, no, I mean …. I’m confused. I mean I’ve never done this before.”

“What? You mean you’ve never enticed a poor male into your bedroom and suddenly found he repulsed you so much you couldn’t dream of him touching you?”

The mocking tone made Cathy feel so small and childlike.

“No, I haven’t, I mean… I’ve never had a man in my bedroom before. No, that’s not right … well, I suppose it is.” Burbling incoherently and mortified with shame, Cathy knew her clammy hands were shaking terribly.

“You see … it’s like this … it’s … I’ve never made love with anyone. I … I’m a … I’m a … virgin,” she finally managed to force out in a whisper.

There was a long pause. Cathy waited for David to burst out in anger, tell her she was a stupid girl to lead him on and storm out. Instead, he shifted her position on the bed so her back was leaning against his chest and linked his arms round her waist, resting his clasped hands at the base of her belly. He spoke softly in her ear.

“Dear, dear Cathy. I’m so sorry; I never imagined … I mean it never crossed my mind. Beautiful, sexy Cathy – I just assumed you had a string of conquests behind you. Hot, passionate sex and a heap of heartbroken, abandoned lovers.”

She could feel the warmth of his hands between her thighs through the thin material of her skirt. Desire and embarrassment fought a battle inside her.

“Oh believe me, David, I’ve wanted, dreamed of that but… but it never seemed possible. You see, it’s only in the last few years I’ve found any confidence in myself and, anyway, living at home until last year, there wasn’t really any opportunity. Well, not apart from a gymnastic session in the back of a car. I would have hated that, especially the first time. I’ve always imagined that it would be so special… so memorable.”

David stayed silent, just holding her more tightly, willing her to unburden herself.

“Until I met you, I’ve never felt passionate about a man. Sure, the physical gropings were nice but, sort of, like picking up the tab for something… I don’t know. I’ve fantasised about you for months, dreamt of being with you like this and now…”

“Cathy, don’t punish yourself.” David was fighting to put her best interests before his own physical desires. “We need to take things slower, let you get comfortable about it all.

“I’ll leave you now but at least we know now what we both want. We’ll get there when you’re ready.”

“No, David! Please don’t go!” Cathy almost shouted as she felt her desire build again in the arms of this attractive man, “Help me, please. I want it to be you…I want it to be now… I want you! I’m just shy. Be the one to teach me, show me how good it can be. It feels so right with you.”

In the silence that followed Cathy felt him move. Through the thin fabric of her blouse she felt his hands lightly stroke her arms from shoulder to elbow. When teeth began gently nibbling her ear, a shiver ran through her whole body. As the mouth slid down and began planting butterfly kisses on the nape of her neck, she sighed and let herself fall back against his chest.

“Like this?” he said as his hands moved to caress her stomach.

She knew her guttural groan of submission had been understood when David deftly unbuttoned her blouse, slowly tugged the hem out from the waistband of her skirt and began drawing his fingers over her skin. The touch of his fingertips was soft and feathery as he caressed her stomach. He moved upwards tracing the sides of her breasts through the soft silk of her bra.

There was a feeling of loss as the hands were taken away. But this was only to slide her flimsy blouse off her shoulders. Experienced fingers then unclipped her bra and eased it over her arms. Blushing as her naked breasts were exposed, Cathy was grateful she had her back to him, her body shielding the wanton sight of her hard, erect nipples from his eyes. Even this protection was stripped from her as he guided her down. She was stretched across the bed in languid surrender, her arms splayed wide; embarrassingly, yet excitingly, exposed to his gaze.

The fingers returned tracing gossamer whorls on her abdomen that made her skin tingle and her breath come in short gasps. She felt his touch move slowly down to her waist, her hips, undoing the clasp at the side of her skirt. She heard the zip being opened. Sensing him tugging the hem of her skirt, she raised herself slightly to ease the smooth slide of the silky garment down her legs. She had surrendered to him, trusting this gentle, sexy man to lead her to nirvana.

He moved to between her feet and the hands resumed their relentless descent. As they passed the waist of her panties and made contact with the flesh of her thighs, she sighed. He stroked her calves, her ankles, her toes before starting a thrilling journey up the inside of her thighs. It was all Cathy could do to stay still as every nerve ending in her body tingled.

When his fingertips reached the warm, damp silk at the top of her legs, she moaned softly, involuntarily spreading her legs wider to accommodate the exciting invasion. Drawing a fingernail across the soft fabric, he gently probed her secret cleft. Cathy could feel the moisture seeping from her swollen vagina and, when the persistent fingers eased under the fabric to lightly kiss her secret lips, a bolt of electricity sparked through her.

“Oh, David,” she gasped.

“God, you’re so wet,” she heard a vague, faraway voice say.

Cathy reddened wondering what he must be thinking of her. He had hardly touched her and already her juices were flowing like a river. She didn’t care if he thought her a slut. She was too much in thrall to the arousal he was creating at the base of her belly to worry, just wanting more of this attention that was so new to her. As his fingers continued to delicately explore her virgin opening, she closed her eyes, almost giddy from the waves of pure pleasure that were washing over her.

His hands moved to her waist and, as he began tugging on the sides of her panties, she eased her bottom off the bed to let him slide them over her hips. The silk gone, her last protection, she felt a sudden coolness of air on the moist heat of her pouting sex. Cathy spread her shaking thighs wider, yearning the return of his tantalising touch.

For what seemed an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds, nothing happened. She was panicking, feeling abandoned. He didn’t want her!

Humbled, she thought, “With all his experience of practised lovers, how could an ignorant novice like her excite him?”

She looked up. David’s face was between her knees, her soaked panties clasped to his nose, his eyes drinking in the blatant display she was making of her swollen sex.

Completely mortified, she tried to close her legs but his elbows pushed firmly against her knees, forcing her thighs even wider apart until she could feel her inner lips parting. Squirming, she willed him to stop his obsessive scrutiny of this secret part of her that no man had seen before, yet at the same time, with wanton abandon, hoping he continued the humiliating exposure.

“Oh, David, don’t,” she pleaded, “No one’s looked at me there, please don’t. It’s embarrassing.”

“Sshh! You’re more excited than when I was touching you. I can smell it! It’s turning you on.”

Cathy went crimson and closed her eyes. He was right! The air was strong with the musky scent of her arousal, more powerful than any time when she had masturbated in the past. Although acutely, humiliatingly embarrassing, she couldn’t ignore the extreme excitement of the knowledge that she was totally exposed to him, letting him stare deep inside her body. The proof was the trickle of her juices between her bottom cheeks from her pulsing vagina.

The fingers returned. Still gentle, he followed the contours he had been admiring so recently. With two fingers he traced down the engorged flesh of her inner lips then drew a fingernail back up inside the slippery cleft to just under the clitoris, sending tremors through her loins. Cathy’s senses were in frenzy. The heat in her crotch was almost unbearable. Her whole body felt oversensitive, the soft bedcover grating on her quaking shoulders, her rock hard nipples throbbing painfully The other hand sank into the soft hair of her mound, fingers gently pulling the thick black curls before pressing down on the pubic bone causing Cathy’s hips to rise up.

She was almost delirious now, her breath coming in short rasping pants. The need for release was almost physical.

“David, David, oh David! Please, I want you, now, I need you now!”

He chuckled, “I don’t know. A while ago you were begging me to leave and now this. Are you really sure you know your own mind?”

Before she could reply, he broke away and stood up. She opened her eyes and watched as he quickly unbuttoned and shook off his shirt, then shoes and socks followed. He undid his belt and, in what seemed a single movement, unzipped and slid pants and underwear down his legs and over his feet.

As he straightened he noticed the astonished look on Cathy’s face.

“What’s up? Seen a ghost?”

“It’s just … I’ve never seen one before, I mean a man’s… penis. Well, not in that state and … not in the flesh,” she giggled nervously, eyes fixed on the large erection jutting proudly from David’s groin, wondering how her small vagina could possibly accommodate such a huge object.

“Well, I hope you’re going to get much better acquainted soon,” he quipped as he moved back down to lie beside her.

“Now put your hands above your head.”

While she obeyed, feeling more exposed than ever, he began to nibble the lobe of her ear. Instantly the sexual tension began to mount in her again and she wondered lazily why the teeth on her ear were having such an effect between her legs. Then it was the crook of her shoulder, nuzzling and nipping, making all the fine downy hairs on her arms stand on end.

As his mouth licked and kissed the firm mounds of her breasts, she shivered as the cool air touched the dampness his tongue had left on her skin. Her small dark aureoles were a mass of goose bumps and her already stiff nipples seemed to be about to explode. When he took one in his mouth, his teeth firmly holding it at the base while his tongue ran round the tip, her whole body was racked in a spasm of pleasure.

The tongue traced down her breastbone setting off a series of detonations in her vagina. Past her navel, when he began licking the hairy covering of her mons, he reached over her to put his hands under her hips. Suddenly, his erect penis was pressing firmly against the flesh of her breast and Cathy was amazed at the incredible heat of it. She longed to touch it but didn’t dare move her hands from above her head

She bent her knees to allow him to stroke the firm globes of her bottom. The embarrassment, the mild humiliation even, of her total exposure was arousing Cathy. She left her hands submissively above her head even though nothing prevented her from moving them and spread herself even wider open.

David moved round on top of her, sliding down until his head rested between her thighs. When his tongue teased her engorged outer lips, her mind was dizzy with erotic sensations. Her pussy pulsed, sending darts of electricity to her straining nipples. As the tongue continued its wickedly slow invasion of her inner labia, Cathy felt she would explode if she didn’t climax soon.

The tormenting stopped as David slithered his way up her body until he lay on top of her, his thighs pressed between hers and gripping her hands on the pillow above her head. Nothing had prepared Cathy for this feeling of willing helplessness. Trapped under a strong male body, she gasped as the head of David’s penis pushed against the open lips of her sex. She shivered in anticipation, yearning for the violation of her virgin body.

“David, please, now… I want you inside me,” she whispered throatily.

“Be patient, darling,” David’s voice was like warm treacle. “This may hurt a little at first but it will be all right. Trust me!”

Oh God, she did trust him but her body was craving release.

Slowly, so slowly she felt her pussy being invaded by David’s shaft. He gently moved in and out and Cathy could feel her inner lips sliding as they gripped his penis. Each time he moved deeper inside her until he stopped, pressed against her hymen. He raised himself to look piercingly at her. Looking deep in her soul, she thought.

The words were like silk, “Are you really sure?”

“For Christ’s sake, do it!” Cathy didn’t know where in her depths this crude urgency had come from.

With one savage thrust, David broke through the thin membrane and rested embedded to the hilt in her slippery sheath. Cathy screamed with the sudden pain and lay rigid for a while until the sharp pangs subsided. As David began to move inside her pussy, warmth began to spread through Cathy’s entire body.

The penis inside her began to move with more urgency until it was pounding her virgin passage and she could feel David’s balls slapping her buttocks on each stroke. Sensation followed sensation as Cathy grunted and mewed. Her pussy was so full and her body quivered under the onslaught. The shuddering gained intensity as Cathy gasped for breath. She had never experienced such reactions in her body as the penis inside her drove her over the edge.

As a series of quite exquisite and powerful orgasms racked her entirely, Cathy screamed, “Yes…Oh, yes…oooh, yeeess!” before losing consciousness.

It was only for a few seconds as, when she came round, David was still thrusting into her urgently. The intensity quickly brought her back to the brink, as she gasped, “David, cum in me. It’s safe.”

David arched his back and, driving into her a final time, made them both explode in violent orgasm. Both panting, they lay in the afterglow for a long time. Cathy clung tightly to David, desperate to hold on to the powerful maleness that had taken her to extremes she never knew existed. Finally, they regained the power of speech.

“Thank you, David, that was incredible, beyond all my imaginings!”

“My, oh my, your mom did bring you up well! That’s the first time I’ve been thanked for doing what comes naturally!”

Cathy kissed him and laughed, “You know what I mean. I don’t know if it will ever feel so good again, but that was an experience I’ll never forget for all my life. I’m just so glad it was here and now… with you.”

For the first time, she tentatively moved her hand down and took hold of David’s flaccid cock, marvelling how the hard rod of flesh that had filled her was now so soft and delicate. Feeling bolder, she cradled his dangling balls in her palm and was amazed by the texture of the skin of his sac, the pliant firmness of his balls. Her fingers were sending an urgent message to her loins and her breathing became shallow.

As she toyed with his balls, she felt them tighten and the cock in her hand stirred into life. The sexual power was intoxicating and, when Cathy heard David groan with pleasure, a small climax rippled through her body.

“David,” she breathed huskily, “I’m greedy. I need to feel you inside again.”

They made love twice more that night. Gentle, passionate love that drained them until, exhausted, they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Hours later, Cathy lay in a lethargic state, only half awake, as she luxuriated in the events of the previous night. The slight, almost pleasurable, soreness between her legs confirmed she hadn’t imagined her delicious deflowering. Just thinking about it was making her wet and her hand slid between her thighs, stroking her swelling sex lips. She was becoming insatiable. She wanted, no needed him again! Cathy stretched a hand across the bed to touch him and suddenly sat bolt upright, fully awake now. She looked at the other half of the bed. It was empty, just the dishevelled sheets bearing witness to the man who been sleeping there a short time earlier.