Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“The bastard,” she thought. “In spite of all his fine words, I was just an easy lay, another virgin scalp to notch on his belt. How could I have been so stupid?”

Looking round in anger and panic, she didn’t notice for a few moments the sheet of paper resting in the hollow made by his head in the pillow. She unfolded the page of hotel notepaper.

“Cathy,

It was wonderful, you were wonderful, we were wonderful.

Sorry to abandon you but there are some things I have to do. You looked far too peaceful to wake up, so I let you sleep on.

Take your time, don’t rush and I’ll see you this afternoon.

David”

Cathy didn’t know what to think. She reread the note several times, trying to decide whether it was saying, “Thank you and goodbye,” or hinting that last night had been just a beginning. There was no question about what she wanted the answer to be.

Clambering out of bed she noticed, with a pang of embarrassment, the stains on the crumpled sheets together with a couple of spots of dried blood. As her hand slid down between her legs she told herself not to be ashamed. The bed bore the proud evidence of her glorious, ecstatic passage into womanhood. She was already aware of some of the changes. After last night, she knew that two fingers deep in her slippery pussy were no match for the wonderful feeling of being filled by a rampant, thick penis.


She took a leisurely bath, dressed slowly and gathered her things together. Standing at the doorway, she took a final glance at the hotel room that would be etched forever in her happy memories. She walked away, down the corridor, already beginning to worry about what the afternoon held in store.

To be continued