Cathy and Dave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

Speaking softly to herself, she said, "Let's see, it looks like room 122 is just around the corner". However, just as she rounded the bend to Jason's room, she noticed someone standing outside of Jason's room. What alarmed Cathy was that this, 'someone' was a well-tanned young woman with light brown hair that hung to the middle of her back. As this woman noticed Cathy walking towards her, she gave a casual look in her direction just as Jason opened the door. Still some 20 or so feet away, all Cathy could do was watch this mystery woman enter Jason's room.

As she reached room # 122, Cathy stopped and while staring at the door to Jason's room, she took a quick moment to reflect on the young woman she had just seen. In her brief glimpse, Cathy noticed that the woman had a very distinctive and yet, extremely, lovely face. She was wearing a tiny bikini herself with what appeared to be a man's cotton shirt hanging open over her shoulders. Even with just a brief glance, Cathy had to admit that she looked pretty damn hot in that bikini. While she didn't want to overreact to what she saw, her head was telling her, something's up.

She remained in front of Jason's room door and waited for a moment to consider her next move when she heard the unmistakable sound of giggling and, at the heavy sound of what must have been their body's bounce onto the bed the words, "Oh no", escaped Cathy's lips.

Cathy bent her ear to the door and could easily hear the bed bouncing in a regular cadence. Now there was no doubt in her mind, Jason was fucking this woman.

At first thought, Cathy was pissed but as she continued to hear soft sex sounds through the door, her mind wandered to a different place.

Cathy started to envision Jason's ass muscles flex as he pushed himself deeper into this pretty woman's body. She figured by now that this young woman was lubed up and by now likely had her legs over Jason's shoulder so that he could get as much penetration as possible or at least Cathy knew that would have been her position at this point. Aroused at the images in her mind, Cathy was absentmindedly rubbing herself through her bikini bottoms just thinking about the pounding going on just a few short feet inside the door she was leaning against.

Now more daring and in great need, Cathy cast aside any concern of being seen in the hallway as her hand slid into the front of her suit so that her fingers could please her own love button. She wanted and needed to be fucked and her breathing started to pick up it's pace. In no time, Cathy started daydreaming that it was her pussy that Jason was filling and not this young woman's.

However, the heightened level of the sexcapades behind the door broke Cathy's daydream. The sound of, flesh-to-flesh pounding grew louder and sounded more, carnal and Cathy was filled with dark desire. She wanted to fuck Jason so badly but knew she shouldn't. Her mind was tormented by visions that she must not ever know for herself and yet, she had no trouble envisioning her future son-in-law naked and pushing his stiff prick inside of her.

Standing only inches from Jason's door and while her fingers continued to frig her own hole, Cathy's mind started to wander.

Cathy had experienced numerous and mostly brief affairs but one that was on-going was her relationship with her boss George Walters. She thought that just like her husband Dave, George had a most magnificent cock and he knew how to use it too.

She forced her mind from Jason and his apparent indiscretion on the other side of the door and decided to focus her mind instead on her first encounters with George.

Chapter 3

With her finger still pushing in and out of her hole and the resort hallway open and vacant for anyone to walk down, Cathy thought back to when she first went to work for the Boller Publishing Company. At the time, she and Dave had only been married for a couple of years. Cathy was an administrative assistant to a middle manager and times were financially tough for her and her husband as Dave had only recently passed the bar and begun his legal career.

Then she had Stephanie and times got even tougher. At the time, George Walters was a Sales Manager with a small team reporting to him but got promoted to Sales Director due to further corporate expansion and his own talent.

Almost immediately, a job posting for a, "Senior Administrative Assistant" reporting directly to George was posted in the employee cafeteria. This position would mean a pretty substantial raise for Cathy and she intended to get it.

At the time she didn't really know George that well. She had seen him in the building and, like all men; he liked to look at her. Cathy was very used to that and liked the attention but there was something different about the way George looked at her. He wasn't embarrassed or fazed in any way when she saw him looking. That was most unusual and she realized that he was a man used to getting what he wanted. She had to admit that there was something attractive about this kind of confidence as her husband Dave had the same kind of confidence.

Cathy went to Human Resources for her first series of interviews but they didn't go very well and she became very concerned that she would not get the job. As she sat at her desk, George waltzed over.

"Hi Cathy, did you apply for the new job in my department?"

"Yes, but I don't think I interviewed very well. I was a little nervous, I guess."

George reached over to pat her hand and comfort her and replied, "Well, we do have corporate guidelines that need to be followed for all promotions and HR needs to give their blessing for any internal promotions."

Cathy felt sick and new that she didn't have a chance.

Then George said, "Tell you what, we have a tradeshow coming up. How about we make it a contest to see who does the better job of supporting the show? There's only you and one other employee worthy of consideration and from my perspective, this is a real test of what we need in the position."

Cathy squeezed George's hand and thanked him for the chance. George walked away fueled by the desperation that Cathy was displaying for the job. His plot to, "bag her" was just under way.

Once home, she told Dave that she would have to go out-of-town for the weekend to attend the show and with the hope of an increase in income, they made the necessary arrangements.

The first day of the show went great for Cathy as men were lining up to talk to this hot, big-titted blonde. Cathy wore a short skirt that hugged her tight ass and showed off her fine, tanned legs. Her top was scooped and showed just a "hint" of cleavage. It hugged her breasts in a way that didn't allow anyone to miss seeing the size of her tits. Cathy understood her assets and she knew how to use them.

With this outfit and men everywhere in attendance for this show, Cathy was in her element. Even weak-minded men who would typically have been too intimidated to even approach a, "hot number" like Cathy found the courage to address her due to the circumstances of the trade show and Cathy exploited it to the hilt.

Her skills and her hot body were not lost on George Walters either. He watched how she worked and cajoled customers and prospects as well. She was a natural and he wanted her on his team and riding on his cock as well. Being a professional salesmen, George knew a little something about, "leverage" and he knew how to use it so at the end of the show's first day, George asked Cathy to meet him in his suite for a quick review of the show and to further expand on her interview process for the position. Cathy was very excited and ran to her room to freshen up and while looking at her reflection in the mirror she said, "I'll do anything to get this promotion."

She got to George's room around 7 PM and George ushered her into his suite. Cathy was impressed with how much nicer George's room was than hers but then as a Director, he needed to bring customers and prospects away from the show floor to try and finalize business arrangements. She realized that it made perfect sense for him to have a room like this but it also gave George an air of real importance and authority and she was impressed.

Cathy also noticed that George had discarded his sport coat and tie. The two top buttons of his shirt were undone and his sleeves rolled up. She could see the hair on his chest and the dark hair on his arms. While over 6 feet, he was not as tall as Dave but he was broader and looked like if he wanted to, he could bend steel bars. That thought gave Cathy a, "tingle".

George had taken the liberty of ordering up a bottle of wine and immediately handed a glass to Cathy. They made some idle chit/chat while sipping the wine. Cathy sat in a chair opposite George while George sat on the couch with his arm lying lazily on the back of the sofa.

Cathy was very nervous and knew that she was still being evaluated. George on the other hand, appeared so calm, so in-control. She liked men like that.

As Cathy sipped her wine, George re-filled her glass and they continued to talk. Having not had anything to eat since breakfast, the wine was going right to Cathy's head. She could sense a slight slurring of her speech as she was getting a little, "giddy."

George was in total control and he new it. He started off with a little compliment, "Cathy, you did a real good job today and I was impressed."

"Thank you Mr. Walters."

George wanted to not let go of his superiority but also wanted to see how far he could get with this hot blonde. "Cathy, when it is just the two of us, you can call me George."

"Thank you George."

Without hesitating, George started to employ his leverage. "Cathy, as you know, the other candidate did a better job on the interview front while you have, so far done better at the tradeshow. The way I see it, you're in a dead heat."

Realizing that she had not yet secured the job, Cathy suddenly felt deflated but while looking down at the floor, managed to say, "I see."

George could tell that he had successfully knocked her down a notch or two and knew it was time to give her more hope. "Cathy, that's not to say that you don't have a shot at the job but, this company and all of life is about competition. If you want something badly, you have to prove that you can provide not just the necessary value but the ADDED VALUE, as well. Do you understand?"

"Sure, that makes sense."

"Splendid. Now as you would expect, as a Sales Director, I am going to be under a great deal of pressure. I would like to have an Assistant that can help me manage that pressure so that I provide the greatest value to the company and the team. Does that make sense?"

"Absolutely."

"Outstanding, then do you feel that you have the qualifications for the job and the ability to also help me manage through the day?"

Over thinking the question and response, Cathy reacted to George's question with a hint of hesitancy, "Well, err, I think so." As soon as she said it, she knew that was a bad answer and George didn't hesitate to tell her so.

"Hmmmm...... 'I-think-so', is not the kind of answer I am looking for", he replied.

Standing up to impress her point, Cathy said, "Mr. Walters, errr, I mean, George, I really believe that I can be that kind of assistant for you. I will help you manage your day, your team and ensure that you are taken care of as well."

George smiled at her and reached for her hand and pulled her to the couch so that she was sitting next to him. She sat so close that their knees were touching and George continued to hold her hand. The wine had its effect on Cathy and the closeness of their bodies on the couch didn't provide her with even a single moment of hesitation. In fact, it felt good to be sitting so close to a man with this kind of authority and power. His hand was so warm, so big and strong and she liked holding it. The wine also opened up her mind to the fact that George Walters was a very handsome man. Not in the way her Dave was but in a more rugged way.

There was a moment of silence and Cathy glanced down and saw a huge bulge in George's pants. She thought, "He must have a brick in there." As she glanced back up into his face, she could tell that George had noticed her looking.

Undaunted, George's eyes gave Cathy a casual once-over and after letting his eyes gaze at her sizeable breasts just long enough for her to notice he said, "You see my biggest concern is that I need to select the candidate that can provide the best service that will allow me to relax and perform at my peak. Can you do that?"

Now Cathy felt she understood what George was really getting at. Sitting this close to such a powerful and handsome man, she decided that she wanted this job any way she had to get it. She was thrilled to know that this man wanted her. Wanted to fuck her and wanted to hire her too. Maybe this was a small price to pay to improve her and Dave's financial situation. In the blink of an eye, Cathy decided to, go for it.

She let go of George's hand and slid her hand onto the inside of his leg stroking his inner thigh in an apparent absentminded, yet familiar, way. When George made no move or gave no hint that this was an unwanted advance, she continued up with her hand until she slid her hand over his hard cock saying, "George, I only know one way to make a man relax but first, I have always found that it was important to ensure that he was a little stimulated first."

After giving his cock a couple of rubs, Cathy stood up and unzipped her skirt and pulled off her top. She stood motionless for just a moment to let George gaze at her bra covered breasts and panties. She then slid into George's lap and looping their arms around each other, George pulled Cathy's mouth to his and kissed her.

George really knew how to kiss a woman. His tongue tickled and teased her. His right hand was stroking her right breast and then drifted to the V between her legs. His fingers slid across her sex that was only covered by the satin of her panties. As he continued his intimate touch, Cathy moaned her approval to proceed into George's mouth.

Cathy started unbuttoning the balance of buttons on George's shirt and began sliding her hand up and down his strong, hairy chest. George had unsnapped Cathy's bra to release her huge tits into his hands. After a pull or two of each nipple, George bent down and took first her left and then right breast into his mouth. Cathy's head arched backwards at the feel of his mouth on her aureolas.

George had no trouble swinging Cathy off of his lap and onto her back on the couch. Cathy let out a gleeful, "Weeee" as he dropped her on her back and urgently pulled off her panties. Wasting no time George buried his face into her bush. His tongue assaulted her sex while his fingers assisted by probing her pussy hole.

Cathy was writhing on the couch and was approaching an earth shattering orgasm.

"Eat me. Oh yeah, lick me. Stick that finger in me. Oh yeah."

George continued to alternate his tongue and finger and Cathy continued to buck his mouth and in no time began to bellow out a single moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", which George knew signaled a massive internal explosion of feminine satisfaction.

Her hips thrust up and stayed there for George to push his tongue as far up into her hole as he could as she came with a ferocious torrent of love juice.

As she started to come down from her orgasm, George pulled off his pants and pushed his cock into Cathy's mouth. It was massive but Cathy had a thing for "big dicks" and she eagerly swallowed as much of his head and shaft as her mouth and throat could accept. She bounced her face on his cock and only stopped long enough to lick him from his ball sack, up the shaft and then swallowed his head and shaft again and again.

Finally, she surrounded his purple helmet with her lips and created as much suction as she could. The effect was instantaneous on George and he blasted her mouth with cum.

Cathy swallowed as fast as George could shoot. All his gooey cum was sliding into her mouth and down her throat. Cathy started to jack his cock with her hands to ensure she got all of it and she did.

When he finished bucking the last drops into her mouth he withdrew his deflating cock and took a deep breath. "That was fantastic."

"So does that mean I get the promotion."

With a grin, George said, "Let's just say, that you have advanced to the next stage of the interviewing process."

Playing along, Cathy took his cock back into her mouth but not before asking, "So how do we complete the interview?"

Her mouth had the desired effect on George's pecker and it started to spring back to life. Without missing a beat, George said, "I think I should interview your other holes as well."

Cathy let George's massive tool slip from her mouth and with a grin confirmed, "Did you say, hole or holes?"

Getting into the game, George said, "What I said was, 'holes' and what I meant was, 'holes'. Now let's go to bed as I still wanna fuck your pussy and your hot ass."

Cathy replied, "Yes Mr. Walters, I'll be right there. I think you'll enjoy my VALUE ADD."

That comment elicited a giggle from both of them. She's smart and knows how to play the game, thought George.

From Cathy's perspective, there was only one game she knew well and that was, "fucking & sucking". She considered herself a master at it and if fucking this big dicked stud was a requirement for the position, well, she'd look at it as more of a, "fringe benefit."

Taking charge, Cathy stood up and walked past George and headed straight into his bedroom where she laid down on his bed with her legs spread. As George walked in, yanking on his cock, he saw his hot and sexy new, Assistant pulling her pussy lips apart and as he continued onto the bed and between her legs, she took hold of his cock and guided it into her saying, "Let's fuck this hole first, ok?"

"You bet", and George pushed his big dick all the way into Cathy until it bottomed out against her cervix.

"Oh George, that feels wonderful. Fuck me with that big tool of yours."

George rammed and thrust and she pushed and shoved.

As she felt George's cock push inside of her hole, Cathy couldn't help but recognize that this is a pretty sweat gig if you can get it. She was going to get a promotion, a raise and a well-hung boss who wants to fuck. Cathy's thoughts were interrupted as George's mouth covered hers and as he kissed her, his hands reached underneath to cup her ass so that he could really pile drive his rod into her well-oiled cunt.

After bucking a load of sperm into Cathy's womb, they went to the shower and washed each other off. The site of Cathy's body and mutual exploring hands got George to "full mast" in no time and they moved back to the bed for more fucking.

This time George mounted Cathy from behind as he easily pushed his cock into her. While banging her primary hole with his unit, his thumb slid into her ass so that each was taking a turn alternating the, "down stroke". The dual invasion was driving Cathy into near hysterics. After just a few minutes, Cathy let loose another massive orgasm and as she started to cum down, George pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed it against her brown hole.

Cathy's shitter opened up to accept the invasion of George's huge, cum stained dick and as it passed her sphincter, Cathy uttered a low, "Uhhhhh...."

"Fuck my asshole George. Lemme' feel your steel up my butt. C'mon and, ass-fuck-me."

Cathy's rhetoric was driving George nuts. He started fucking her relentlessly. This horny bitch was a real, dream-come-true.

He looked down and watched as Cathy's ass cheeks separated during his invasion. His hands grasped between her hips and her ass. Cathy's own fingers were diddling with her clit and she was having orgasm after orgasm.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers