Cathy and Dave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

Even after having fucked twice already, George could feel his next eruption and pushing into her as far as he could, he blew his load all over the inside of her shit tunnel.

As they both started to come back down to earth, Cathy knew that she really liked George's meat and was more than willing to let him fuck her mouth, pussy or ass anytime he wanted. She loved her husband and while she would never feel for George in the same way, she certainly loved his great big dick........

Coming down from her memory of her first fucking by George's thick cock, Cathy's reverie was interrupted by two things, first off, the noise from the inside of the room was getting even louder and signaled that somebody was about to cum. Secondly, she had long since slid her finger inside of her suit to finger her own hole and she was beginning to feel her own orgasm approaching.

Biting down on her lips and tongue to stop from making a noise, her finger picked up the pace of plunging into her hot hole. In rapid fashion, her finger, acting as a dick pierced into her body. Cathy was desperate to experience the pleasure of an orgasm and nobody was going to deny her. She could begin to feel her own body start to vibrate and soon, her mind screamed with the ecstasy of the orgasm while in reality, the only sound that left her mouth was a soft whimper.

She pulled her hand from her recently creamed twat and sucked the juice off of her index finger. As she considered the flavor of her own body, she decided to hold off on confronting Jason and his escapades behind the door for now.

Instead, she needed to go off in search of cock.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers