All Comments on 'Cathy's Sick Desire'

by almostdead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
For the record

Armpit is one word, but when Cathy started sucking on Harry's armpit I didn't care how you spelled it because I was cumming all over my keyboard. Sick and delightful fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story, but the homonyms are distracting

Homonyms are words that sound the same when you say them, but are spelled differently and mean different things. For example, "wreaking" means "causing" or "inflicting", like "wreaking havoc" means "causing trouble". I think you meant "reeking", which means "stinking". Your spell checker won't catch these, but you can google "homonyms" and you'll see "Alan Cooper's Homonym List". It shows lots of homonyms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

And so deliciously filthy

SexyhornygirlSexyhornygirlalmost 13 years ago

awesome story so hot and dirty

Scarlett MinxScarlett Minxalmost 13 years ago
A great beginning!

I thought this was a very hot read, well written and deliciously decadent. You paced the story really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story...

For those of us who love these themes, this is sublime. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my longing

as i read this wonderful story my body convulsed in orgasm after orgasm. I think I should change my name to Carhy. I hope there is some man out there who would like to show this tgirl the depth of my depravity.

How I long to suck Harry's cock and swallow his cum, and sniff and lick my fingers coated with his shit.

If you are able to help me sink into the cock sucking, cum swallowing whore I am, do get in touch.

Jenny

jennybishop69@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot, slutty. Just right.

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 6 years ago

I really enjoy reading about pretty girls screwing homeless guys. I know the porn industry has picked up on this, so I know it's more than just a blip on the radar. My own stories have been using homeless guys to fuck pornstar Racquel Darrian and they've been really well received. I just wrote a Blade Runner porn parody in which a bunch of homeless black guys bang Racquel. I don't use a lot of the demeaning language you seem to enjoy so much, but the sex is comparable. My only suggestion would be to describe Cathy a bit more physically and what she's wearing as she goes out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous