Cathy's Sick Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went on, "What you've got to realize is that you're one of them cunts who need it nasty and rough. I know that sounds like bullshit, but it's true. I fuck a lot of broads who love it that way, so I know what I'm talking about."

There was a loud whoosh, as he removed the trap under the sink, and a bunch of foul smelling garbage hit the pail that he had placed under the pipe fitting. He came back up, holding the pail and said, "Here, I got a surprise for you, Cathy. Put this bucket next to you, on the table."

She made a face, as he placed it there; the rotten aroma was vile and strong. She complained, "Oh my god that's horrible Harry." She stopped just short of saying, 'and you smell horrible too', which was certainly true. He probably bathed every day, but it was late in the day and his body order was terrible.

"I gotta go back out to the truck for something. Here's what you're going to do. Pull up you skirt and start fucking yourself, while you smell that bucket of shit. You're gonna be real shocked at how much of a turn on it can be for you. Don't question it. Just DO IT," and he was gone.

Strangely she had been a bit turned all day and even more so now. How bizarre was this that she could be aroused, in the presence of this potbellied, bald, vulgar little man. He was out of the house now and his words lingered in her brain. Fuck yourself, he had said. She lifted her skirt up to her waist, exposing her loins and sat back down, with her legs spread wide. Just doing that had doubled her arousal. Her nude, wet pussy was there waiting to be stroked and fondled.

Cathy started by lightly grazing her fingers from her knees to the light brown fur of her cunt. Yes it's a cunt, just like me she thought, as she played her fingers around the outside of her tender pussy. The disgusting aroma emanating from the bucket, was powerful and but somehow added to the potency of her excitement. She breathed in deeply, and was revolted by the wretched order, yet moved to a higher level by the deliberate act on her part.

She began digging two of her fingers deeply into her cunt, and then pulling them back out to moisten her delicate clitoris. She was close now and in bad need of a release.

"Now that's more like it, cunt. Let it all hang out."

Cathy hadn't heard him return. She bent over quickly to hide her naked loins from him. She was mortified. What in hell had gotten into her? She was about to pull her skirt down, when he said firmly, "Don't you dare stop now, bitch. You were doing good. Just keep on smelling the bucket and finish playing with your cunt. I've seen it all baby, so don't hold back on my account."

She looked up at him and pleaded, "I just can't."

He put his face four inches from hers and angrily said, "You stupid fucking cunt, I'm doing you a favor, by helping you to find the real you. Now do what the fuck I tell you to. Spread your legs wide and give me a good look at your pussy."

Seemingly, of its own accord, her throbbing mound opened to his gaze and she lifted off of the seat a little bit, to give him a full view. She burned with shame and kept her eyes tightly closed, while breathing deeply and noting the horrible but now exciting stink of the slop bucket.

He derided her, "Look at you, bitch. You're showing a total stranger your cunt, and sniffing a pail of garbage, so that you can get a nut. You really are a piece of shit."

Instead of being anger, she began to cry in shame. Cathy felt extreme humiliation, yet the tremendous throbbing in her pussy was only getting worse.

He made it worse. "Tell me how badly you need to cum. Tell me what a horny slut you are. SAY IT."

She certainly needed to cum, but when he called her a slut, her pussy spasmed. She desperately wanted to touch herself again, but she was frozen in time and space, unable to move or speak.

"This is your last chance, cunt. If I leave now, you'll never have the courage to let me help you to resolve the doubts about your self. And more importantly, to help you find sexual acceptance of you true nature. Now tell me that you need to cum and that you're a slut. Then beg me to get you off."

Mentally she broke through to a new level. She was able to say, I do need to cum very badly. But I'm not a slut."

He chuckled evilly. "Open your fucking eyes, bitch."

Cathy hadn't been aware that they had been closed. She looked at Harry and saw his face not a foot away from her own. He was staring down between her legs and breathing hard. He was sweating more now, than when he arrived. And when she looked at his crotch, she saw his erection plainly pushing his trousers into a tent. She felt cheap and dirty and more aroused than she could ever remember.

His eyes were burning into her loins and her very soul. She was more than just baring her pussy to him. She felt that he was gazing into her soul and seeing something she never knew was there. It was terrifying, and exciting at the same time.

He broke the silence, by saying rather matter of fact, "Oh you're a slut alright. Why else would you be sitting there, with your legs spread like some dirty whore, so I could look at your cunt. You need to be treated like a whore. You need me to use you like a slut. Now, tell me what a filthy slut you are."

Her faced flushed with his assault. She almost whispered the words, "I'm a filthy slut. I need you to help me, Harry." She reached out and gripped his powerful forearm and said, "I don't know why I'm like this, but you seem to bring something out of me that I didn't know existed."

With her other hand, she had been unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled it open, looked into his confident eyes and tugged his dirty hand to her breast saying, "Use me like a slut."

His callused hand felt rough against the soft skin of her bosom. Yet as it harshly gripped her tender breast, she felt a jolt of pleasure charge through her body. He squeezed and twisted the entire tit in his hand, and then did the same to the other firm orb.

With his other hand, he began to harshly fondle her pussy, gripping and twisting the delicate flesh, as he was doing to her breasts. It was painful, yet more exhilarating than any experience she had ever felt. Cathy gave herself to his manipulations, glad that he was taking charge of her. She was especially aroused by the cruel intrusion into her burning tunnel. She was well aware of the lewd fashion in which she leaned back and thrust her hungry pussy out to his brutally groping finger. She truly was acting like a slut and it made her all the more excited.

He stopped. Cathy had been so into it, and getting so close to the biggest cum of life and he stopped. "Oh God Harry, please don't stop."

He glared down at her and said with disgust, "You're not just slut, you're a selfish slut. What about me, bitch? I want to get off too. What will you do for me, cunt."

Without hesitation she said, "I'll do anything, Harry. I'll do whatever you want."

He pulled off his shirt, revealing a body so covered in hair that one might mistake him for a wild animal. He pulled her to her feet, slid her blouse off of her shoulder and tugged her skirt over her head. She now stood completely nude before him, towering above him by five inches. He didn't seem to notice or care about his height or hers.

He placed both of his hands on her shoulders and said, "I want you to lick my nipples."

She was pleased to accommodate him, or so she thought. She bent over to kiss his breast, and was overwhelmed by his body order. Then she realized that he had a days worth of sweat on his smelly fat body and that his chest was covered in thick black and gray hair. He still had his hands on her shoulders and pulled her to his left nipple. It was surrounded by hair and wreaked of sweat and unknown filth. She thought that she would retch.

He spoke softly to her. "You're just beginning to learn what a strange and twisted cunt you really are. Inhale the fine aroma of a working man. Let it arouse you like the slop did. That's the kind of bitch you are, my dear. Now lick and taste the sweat of my hard work."

Cathy found his voice almost hypnotizing and his foul stench drove her pussy to a heightened state. It was vile and disgusting, yet she had never felt more alive. Cathy realized that she was being liberated from a bondage of conventional thought and feelings, which had held her captive to a civilized world. Yet, here in the dirty, vile world of this sordid vulgar man, she had found sexual adventure, the likes of which she had never imagined.

She snaked out her tongue and savored the rank flavor of Harry's sweat, which clung to his nipple. Some of the hairs came loose and caught in her teeth, yet she craved more. She began to lick her way to his other nipple, leaving a trial of her wet saliva to mix with the product of his open pores.

She became voracious, as she ran her tongue all over his chest, cleansing him, and driving her self to a state of incredible bliss.

He lifted an arm and said two words, "Arm pit."

Cathy didn't give it a second thought. Her lips and tongue moved to the thick cloying fur of his underarm. The smell would have knocked her down thirty minutes ago, and now she sucked on the fleshy area with a zeal she wouldn't have believed back then. His hands moved to her breasts and began mauling them cruelly. She reveled in the abuse, as he leaned back and gave herself to his powerful hands.

"On your knees, bitch!"

She went down to her knees, knowing what would be expected her now, and wanting it. He undid his belt, but she took over and opened his pants, and then tugging them down his stubby legs, along with his shorts. The graying hair, which covered his potbelly, was matted to skin, from a day's hard labor. She leaned forward and tongued his filthy belly button, driving it in and around, as she again savored the vile flavor of the plumber.

Cathy pulled back to look at his cock. It was quite hard and nicely sized, about seven inches and with a rather large girth. She gripped it in her hand and felt the liquid sweat and sniffed the raw pungent order of his filthy crotch. She involuntarily squeezed her thighs together and nearly came. She froze for a moment to regain some control.

Harry grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, to look into her eyes. She knew that he could easily see the glaze of lust in them and that he had been right all along. She was a slut of the worst order. She needed sex to be dirty, nasty, vulgar and abusive. She was ready now to succumb to the calling of her soul.

He pursed his lips and spit into her face. "What do you say now, cunt?"

Cathy shuddered with pleasure at the vile assault. "You were right Harry. I'm a cunt, and a slut and I like it just as nasty as you can make it. I'll do anything you want."

"Do you really think that you understand how it's going to be? I can help you find out if you beg me to. But first open your mouth; I've got another load for you."

She tilted her head back even more, opening her mouth as wide as she could go. He hovered above her, while allowing a large dollop of slimy, mucus laden saliva to slowly dangle down into her waiting tongue. Cathy moaned with sensual bliss at the reception of his disgusting gift.

She swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing, and then said, "I'm not sure exactly what going to happen, but I know that you could show me. So, I'm placing myself in your hands."

He smacked her face lightly, once on each cheek and said, "Clean my cock and balls before you blow me."

Cathy rubbed her face all over with his cock and balls. Then she began the task of cleansing him. The filth that collected throughout the day on his scrotum was coalescing into small pockets of gray scum. She shuddered at the utter vileness of what she was doing and had a small orgasm by squeezing her thighs together. She hadn't meant to cum that way earlier, but she wasn't worried about it now. She knew that she was into something powerful and that it would take her to a higher plain, making it possible to cum again and probably again after that.

She reveled in the dirty pleasure she got from the act of licking the scum from his cock. And when she dropped her mouth over his cock, she did it with wild abandon. She had only sucked off one cock in her life and she knew that she had done a really bad job of it. Yet, this time, she felt confident due to her determination to let go and just do it by instinct. As her lips slid the length of his shaft, her head pushed against his protruding belly. It merely made the act of sucking his cock that much more dirty and exciting.

She was free to be a nasty whore with this man. He had seen it in her and when viewing her as a disgusting pig, he found her to be a turn on. He wanted her to be the filthy fucking slut that had been hiding away for all of these years.

Cathy wrapped her arms around his ass and fondled the surprisingly firm butt. She pulled his hips toward her, driving his stiff prick deep into her mouth, until it banged into her tonsils. His groan of delight was matched by her own.

He asked, "Are you ready to be the total nasty slut that you were meant to be? Are you ready to try and take my cock all the way down, like a good whore?"

She pulled off of his smelly wood like shaft, looked up at the face hovering just above his fat, hairy belly; glared at him, eyes heavy laden with burning lust. In a low raspy voice she answered, "I'm already a nasty slut and yes, force your dirty cock down my throat. Fuck my face, baby."

He slapped her harshly and said, "You really do love it this way don't you, cunt?" She nodded in response to his question. He smacked a few more times, and then commanded her to, "Call me sir, you fucking piece of shit. Now open wide, because daddy's going gag the hell out of his little whore."

She already knew that his vulgar insults were a huge turn on for her, but when he referred to himself as daddy, she was over whelmed with humiliation and raw lust. She took his slaps with ease, the stings to her lovely cheeks, left them burning and furthered her passion. She huskily uttered, "Yes sir. Please use me like a piece of shit whore, Daddy. I want you to be my Daddy and I'm your little whore."

She threw back her head and opened her mouth wide to await the invasion of her throat. Harry laughed at comments. "So you've got a daddy fetish. Well that's fine by me, bitch. Daddy's gonna ram his meat so far down you dirty little whore's throat that it's going to come out of your ass. Now take Daddy's cock."

He thrust forward until his hard stiff prick hit the back of her throat. He put one meaty hand behind her head and pulled forward, impaling her esophagus and sending shards of pain through her throat and body. "Suffer bitch, this is what whore's do. You're going to learn to love it. The pain goes away quickly and is replaced by the sheer joy of performing another dirty act. This is what you were meant to be; three fucking hot wet holes to be used for the pleasure of man."

He pulled back and paused to let her breathe, and then thrust forward again, only slower this time. She moved slightly to get the right angle in her throat to accommodate his plunging prick. It hurt a little bit, but was much better than before. After another pause, she pushed her face down on his shaft, and eased the hard dick past her tonsils. She felt pride at having done it on her own, and concentrated on trying to make his pleasure as good as it could be. She noticed how he moaned loudly, when she gagged. It must feel great to him to have her throat convulse around his throbbing manhood. So she deliberately made gagging sounds each time she drove the meat down her throat.

Whenever she reached bottom, his smelly pubic hair rammed into her lips and nose, roughly abrading them like steel wool. The wretched order was intoxicating, and she took pleasure in rubbing her face across the coarse hair each time she visited the base of his hard cock.

"That's it, bitch. Let it all hang out now. You're a dirty whore alright. You fucking love it." He chuckled with evil delight at her self debasement. "I give you permission to play with your cunt. Go ahead slut, enjoy yourself."

Cathy steadied herself with her off hand against his thigh and quickly dropped her other hand to her burning pussy. As she massaged the entire mound of her cunt, he withdrew from her throat fucking and told her, "Now suck me off, slut. And when I cum, you better swallow every fucking drop," and then he gave her a few sharp slaps, before placing the head of his cock upon her lips.

Opening her mouth just wide enough to take in his dick, she sucked hard, as she slowly dropped her face onto the hard muscled penis. She continued to glide her lips up and down his erect shaft, as she inserted two fingers and then a third into the raging fire at the vortex of her being. She was getting close, but Harry was ahead of her. Apparently, she was a better cocksucker than she thought. He grunted loudly and Cathy could feel the shudder of his loins on her tongue.

Temporarily she stopped her pursuit of her own pleasure and focused on pleasing Harry. She gently stroked his balls, face fucking herself more rapidly and banging the back of her throat against the head of the vulgar man's cock. She wanted to do something really dirty and nasty for him. So, in a quick creative moment, she moved a hand to his buttocks and forced a finger into his asshole.

That it was a shock and painful for him was obvious by his crying out angrily, "Oh damn...you fucking piece of shit." Yet, when he didn't tell her to remove it, she began to fuck her finger in and out, as she worked her magic on his throbbing cock. He was about to unload and she knew it. She stroked the base of his prick and changed to moving her lips on and off of the helmet. He let loose a string of insults, which were uttered through grunts and groans. He even managed to spit on her a few times.

His hand on the back of her head pulled her face down onto him, as the first blast of cum blew into her sucking maw. He moaned over and over and each penile convulsion sent a river of thick slimy cum into Cathy mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but the initial explosion was so voluminous that she never could catch up to it. Gooey, dull yellow cum began to ooze from her nostrils and down her chin, forcing her to gulp deep breathes of air around his pumping prick just order to breathe.

Cathy had never dreamed of being so horribly violated, nor had she ever realized that there were sick sluts in the world who would get off on such vile and disgusting behavior. Least of all had it ever occurred to her that she was one of those perverted sick cunts, who craved the most foul abuse, in word and deed.

She still had to achieve her own ecstasy. As she gently withdrew her finger from Harry's dirty ass, she moved her other hand to her own fiery inferno, intending to address the burning need in her pussy. Harry said, "Here baby, let me help you out. Clean your finger. Smell it first, and then put it in your mouth and savor the taste of Harry's dirty ass."

His horrible suggestion sent a wave of lust rippling through her body, ending deep inside her womb. She wanted to perform this disgusting act; and she wanted do it in front of him. She wanted to display her vile wretchedness to another person. It would be her public admission of her wanton perverted needs.

She played her fingers through the fur of her pussy, as she held the filth laden finger to her nostrils. The aroma was a cloying, wreaking order that would make the average person vomit. Yet, for her it was a powerful instrument, which drove her passion to heights she had never known.

Cathy had gone her entire life without ever thinking of anyone doing such vile things to them self. But once introduced to it, she was powerless to withdraw. She paused for a moment, knowing what she was about to do. She would put the putrid finger into her mouth and taste what she had just smelled. She was going to lick Harry's shit from her finger and do so with uncontrolled pleasure.