Cathy's Sick Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dirty digit slipped into her mouth of its own accord, giving Cathy her first taste of human feces. She rubbed her finger across her tongue and fought down the small amount of bile, which bubbled up into her throat. The wrongness of her act was reinforced by the horrible flavor of her finger. But the wrongness of it also sent her into a quick and powerful climax. She screamed around her finger, sucking on it between breaths, savoring the beautiful nastiness it all.

Cathy fell to the floor, at Harry's feet, as she squirmed out the last delicious shudders of her forbidden bliss. When she looked up at him, he had his face hovering above hers and from his lips dangled a large dollop of spit. She was mesmerized by the slow decent and never made an effort to dodge the blob, as it landed on her upturned face.

"Now you know what you're good for, cunt. You're just like the garbage you crave to roll around in. Here's another present for you."

He pointed his cock at her and let loose a stream of yellow piss, moving the arc of it up and down her body, thoroughly drenching her. She lay there, as though she were dead. In fact she was. The Cathy of an hour ago had passed away. She no longer existed. She watched the force of his pee wind down, and then saw him shake the last remnants of it off of his prick, to fall onto her breast.

Thoughts of the Cathy who had died left her saddened at her passing. That Cathy had some admirable qualities. She was hard working and honest, yet somewhat shy and remote; almost as though she was hiding from the Cathy who now lay in a puddle of piss that had been cast upon her by a virtual stranger. She reached out and stroked her fingers through yellow liquid, bringing them to her lips and savored the flavor and self debasement of licking them clean.

When she looked back to Harry, she was shocked to see that his cock had hardened again and that he was leering at her. His reached down and grabbed her by the hair saying, "Get up you piece of shit, we ain't through yet," and she felt the smoldering flame in her cunt rekindle, as the new Cathy was reborn.

Once on her feet, she couldn't stop her hand from fondling his stiff shaft. In spite of cumming a few times already, she needed to be fucked and fucked hard and nasty. He asked rhetorically, "You need some dick, don't you? You're beginning to realize that you're really a cock whore; that you need to feel some meat pounding away in that stinking fucking hole of yours. Well I'm just guy to help you out, cunt. This is truly your lucky fucking day."