All Comments on 'Catriona's Sacrifice'

by nrjhnsn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
amazingrace69amazingrace69about 12 years ago
5 stars!

GREAT story! Thank you for this amazingly erotic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story HOT HOT

I hope you continue with the adventures of CAT, Keith, his friends and possible add in her girlfriend Sine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

god i hope you continue this story! i got so hot reading it

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
energetic and frisky

the sacredness of the earth mother ritual combined with the incredible vulgarity of every other sentence made this really fun- brazen, unapologetic fun. in-your-face arousing. loved 'one', 'two', and 'three' - the objectifying nicknaming was hilarious (in a good way).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I need to remember this when planting our garden this spring!

This was well written and pleased me greatly. I think I need to go take care of the completion of that pleasing!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

IceWoman73IceWoman73about 12 years ago
So much more than I thought...

At the beginning of this story I wasn't too sure where you were going with it... but as I should well know by now, and as with all your stories to date... I was NOT disappointed! Thank you again for such a great story. You've managed to capture my hottest fantasies with your writing and I'm always left aching and wanting more. So more please <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story

First historical erotic piece I've ever read and I really enjoyed it.

JoyousWarriorWomanJoyousWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
More please

I really enjoyed your vision in this story and hope that you will continue it as the characters really seemed to come alive. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story

njhornynjhornyalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow. That was an amazing story, really hot and vividly portrayed. It totally hit upon some of my top fantasies, too. Thank you.

sigourdsigourdover 10 years ago
Bravo!

One of the hottest stories I have ever read. I could very much Identify with Keith. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

But bloody hell Scotland in February is sooooo cold 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good work.

I have read all the stories you have placed here on Literotica. You write quite well and I enjoy your stories. Very erotic. A bit of Spelling and grammar to work on but that I think is on par with most writers on here. Only thing that has bothered me at all is that you have the wrong pagan ceremony titled throughout the story. You should have written Beltane or May Eve (The one with the huge bonfire and nudity).

Other than that, Good Show!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this had an excellent framework, but there were some nagging things that took me out of the story. 1) Imbolc is in February in the Northern Hemisphere, and as this is set in Scotland, there is either likely to be rain or snow depending on where in Scotland it is. Also, there would not be any daisies to make into a flower crown at that time of the year. 2) Removing a woman's pubic hair is usually a way to make them look prepubescent. You say that the ritual requires an unmarried, but sexually experienced woman. That seems contradictory. Also, this seems to be set at least a thousand years ago, as you are saying that Christianity is relatively new in the area. Hair removal creams did not exist them. Razors did. So if the main character needed her pubic hair removed for the ceremony, it would likely have been shaved off. 3) There are some spelling & grammar errors that made it a little confusing to read.

Honestly, I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous