Cat's Meow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her muscles tighten, squeezing my cock, as if she were milking me without stroking. "You like this, Greg?"

I nearly responded with a moan, but barely remembered the rules and only nodded. She softly laughed and whispered, "Is this better?" as her muscles tightened still more. I continued to nod, even more enthusiastically.

Then she raised her butt, withdrawing herself from me, and slowly came down again, a slow even stroke, as her body enveloped me. Again she raised, and pausing she leaned forward, I felt her nipple against my lips and I feverishly drew it between my lips, clasping it firmly, sucking her warm bud of life, relishing the firm texture within my mouth.

As I suckled on her nipple she softly moaned and came down on my shaft again. My hands were still clasped under my back, I yearned to feel her breasts, hold her waist, and grab her butt to drive myself into her. However, here I was the captive, she determined the stroke, she controlled the rhythm. Again she slid nearly off my shaft, and drove herself down on me again, quicker and stronger. Each stoke was harder, driving deeper and still my eyes were shrouded as she rode me.

I had never seen her pussy, yet here I was experiencing it in all it's glory, it was as though our parts were made for each other, and I realized they were. She continued her ride, the tempo building, with each stroke harder and faster than the last. I could hear her softly moaning in rhythm to each stoke, her juices coated my cock, her lips slid against my shaft then buried against my base.

Harder and harder she rode me, her nipple escaped my lips as she drove her moist pussy against me, driving my cock deep within her... her moaning continued, louder and stronger with each thrust. She was doing all the thrusting, I was her willing sex toy. I relished each stroke and found myself already building to a climax. Each stroke drove me closer; I was helpless and yet totally immersed in our lovemaking.

"Do you want to cum? Do you want to release, Baby? Come on, Greg... bring it on." Her words were putting me over the edge, and she seemed close to it as well.

"Mmmm, Baby you are making me cum... I am loosing it!" she moaned as she drove her sexy butt down harder and harder.

"Ohhhh, Oh My God... I'm cumming....."

I could stand it no longer; my seed shot down my body, thru my cock and erupted in her. "Cat, I'm cumming too!"

"Cum baby, Cum! Fill me up, give it to me!"

As our climax ruptured, she continued to pound herself against my body, until we were both spent. Then her body collapsed on me; yet even then her muscles clamped my cock, milking me, draining me; my arousal became passion.

A moment later she pulled the bra off my eyes and our eyes met. The fire still burned in her eyes as she sought out my lips, kissing me deeply, our passions still burning throughout our bodies.

She smiled and coyly asked if I still wanted to take some photos together. As I nodded in agreement, she pointed beside the bed. There was my camera, on it's tripod, pointed to us. She had set it on auto motion so each movement, each moment was already captured.

She whispered, "I thought you might enjoy seeing what you couldn't see before... but these photos are only for us." I couldn't agree more.

It has been months now since our first meeting, and we have been together since. I had learned so much about her before we had ever met, and even then we had each been surprised by how much we had in common, but since being with her, I have watched her blossom, and learned that her newfound freedom is the soul of our life. Her passion is unrelenting; her desire to try new experiences pushes even me to explore new avenues.

Our days are filled with sharing, and our nights are filled with trust. Sometimes she desires control, and sometimes I want the control; but most of the time we are just out of control.

She does still post photos on occasion, we both love photography, and the camera pushes us to imagine new images, new fantasies. Life is about making fantasies come true, and she remains mine. It still arouses me to see her photos, and the comments she receives are a never-ending addition to our love life and our fantasies.

I have long since learned her name, but to me she will always be my 'Cat'.

Hmmm... Did I ever tell you what happened after she finally untied me?

NEXT ~ Controlling Cat

12