Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is by far the sexiest I have ever seen you except for that one time when you were naked underneath me with my cum drying on your face. " I thought.

"Baby you are the sexiest thing on earth no matter what you're wearing." is what I said.

"Thank you, for everything. Thank you for giving me time to wrap my head around the thought of us. Thank you for always giving me the best compliments at the best time, and thank you for making Jake's life a little more uncomfortable." she said right before she kissed me again.

"I don't understand what you mean about Jake." I said with a smirk.

She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. Then she smiled.

"So you don't know how the locks to his house all got filled with silly putty? You have no clue why he was unable to keep air in all four of his tires for two weeks straight? And I guess you can't figure out how he kept losing his internet connection randomly for a month?" she asked with a grin.

"Don't forget about the briefcase." I said before I realized I just outed myself.

"I didn't hear about that one." she smirked.

"Alex may have heard about his big meeting while he was talking on his phone at a Starbucks. And it is possible that he was able to change the combination on his briefcase while Jake was using the bathroom." I said innocently.

The internet prank was thanks to Rick's dad working for the cable company. Rick borrowed the tool that allows access to the outside box and simply unscrewed it a bit and locked the box back up.

The tires were my specialty. If you put a small copper BB in the cap to the valve stem of a tire, it will press down the stem just enough to cause a slow leak when you tighten the cap. And how many people check the caps of the valve stems of their tires?

The silly putty was all of us. Along with the Vaseline on the windshield and of course the classic dog shit on the door handle. Hey, no one said the Pranksters were original.

=====================================

This was a fun little thought about what would happen if someone got caught naked in school. It kind of went from there. I am never sure if I have enough of what the contest is looking for in my entries but I figure the worst that can happen is that I won't win. Now I really have to get back to working on the Warlock.