All Comments on 'Caught'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Her name?

Not bad. Is her name Evelyn or Yvette? You used both. No biggie tho. Pretty good story.

brian473317brian473317over 6 years agoAuthor
Her Name

The story is about a man named Brian who is writing a story about two co-workers named Yvette and Stuart.

Brian's co-worker is named Evelyn. Evelyn is intrigued by reading Brian's story.

I submitted the story using two different fonts to help readers distinguish between Brian's life and his story. Unfortunately, when it was published, all fonts were changed to one common font.

Maybe it's a little confusing, but I hoped people would get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
caught

Hard to follow at times. I recognized the story teller and his story, that's easy.

But when her husband comes home, first to watch her, then to announce he's home...then she's looking for his car to make sure he's not home. my head spun a bit.

A little fast on the shift. This could use a tilde or other separator to indicate the shift in personalities.

A decent story, fairly hot. This has some great elements to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

Keep writing!

OldKOldKover 2 years ago

Couldn't stop till I read the whole series.

Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Series Info