All Comments on 'Caught'

by tingling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
learn to write

"her nipples stood to attention and already looked swollen despite the fact I had been unable to take them in my mouth"

how stilted can you get?

Try again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

a fun little story...can't wait to see where it goes!

tinglingtinglingover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for your comments, this is my first story and spelling etc isn't my forte. I hope my errors didn't spoil your enjoyment of the story I will try to do better next time!

jumbo_jimmybjumbo_jimmybover 15 years ago
quit the "anonymous" complaining

Anonymous means that you don't have the guts to put you name to your complaining post. I don't recall anywhere where it says you HAVE TO read a story. This story is hardly "stilted". I found it to be very erotic, and it certainly gave me a charge! Keep contributing, tingling!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Nice try.

I thought this story was very good. Not really my scene but still enjoyable. And trust me Mr/Mrs/Miss Tingling many writers even the established ones have spelling errors or rubbish grammar so don't worry about it. Carry on writing.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Loved the story...

it grew in intensity as it progressed then ended with a grand finale. Well done, although it did need a little more polishing to become a truly great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

Dude this was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Lots of potential for future episodes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous