All Comments on 'Caught'

by Mysticalvixxxen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

oops so sexy theme of naughty daughter

tillerman1031tillerman1031over 13 years ago
superb...

another fine fantasy from a very twisted, delicious mind... the description is just enough to let you taste and smell and feel the sex without constraining the imagination - a trademark in your stories...

you never fail to satisfy, vixxxen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

please i need more ..... it was HOT

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
A very hot fantasy

Loved the slow build up and teasing. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truly erotic

For those of us who enjoy the journey as much as the destination, your work is perfection. True erotic writing is to entice and enfold the mind so that all mental focus lends itself to arousal, the moment, the sensation. Reading your work is almost as good as having a partner present. Believe me when I tell you me and mine will be reading this story together.

Thank you. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yes!

This was wonderful. No rubbish about how mummy died or abandoned everyone, nor the size breasts, colour of hair ad infinitum and nausium! A wonderfully erotic tale about a young woman and her daddy that also allowed for imagination and intelligence. I do like your statement about being the power of the mind. Please keep writing such great incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A truly breath-taking journey when reading this. Everything I wanted and nothing that wasn't needed. Beautiful.

hot4dadhot4dadabout 13 years ago
love it!

i love how the character descriptions were written just perfectly for imagining yourself in the story. also, i appreciate the lack of whores, sluts, etc. and the tender, teasing way he made love to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Super!

I love that I could use my imagination regarding looks/body; I love that you didn't give too much background; I love that you build slowly but steadily. One of my favourite stories to date!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

What a lovely story. I am 19 and quite often wish it was my daddy playing with me while I masterbate and hope in the not too distant future I can get him to lick and then fuck me. More stories like this please.

Jennifer NZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy shit!

Holy shit!!! I masturbated to this story so hard I think I lost 20 pounds! I'm 13 and I'm a virgin. But I have gone far enough with my ex boyfriend to be sexually aroused enough to want more of this story! Oh please please write another! A sequel!! Fuck that was so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shit...

Honey bunch, if you're actually 13, then you have absofrickinglutely no business being here. Absent that diturbing fact, you don't need to have been sexually active to become aroused by erotic stories. Also, if you "did enough" with your ex boyfriend to be able to call it some kind of sexual exploration...well, I'm thankful he's your ex, and he should be thankful your father/brother/uncle doesn't know about it. Else, he'd likely not live to regret it. Now then, please remember that 13 is beyond too young to be perusing sites such as this, and go back to being a kid. Time goes fast enough as is. Savor your childhood while you have one.

As for "Jennifer NZ" so, you are sexually aroused at the thought of destroying your family, your life, your fathers life, the lives of any siblings you may have, and betraying your mother? You are definitely one sick puppy. Oedipal (and vice versa) feelings are normal. intending to act upon them.. is not. I sincerely hope you don't move to act upon your feelings, because if you do, best-case, you'll be humiliated, and your relationship with your family, much less your father, will be shaken to its foundation. worst case, your father will acquiesce to your request, and your family will be utterly destroyed, with both you, and your father, likely going to prison for a time. is it "hot" enough for you now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bible thumper...

if you are offended by this kinda of fantasy .. maybe it is you that shouldnt be on this website..we all know what incest is and you either like it or dont.. i personally find it arousing..though have never acted on it.. but i wouldnt mind role playing it..

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenalmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you one and all for your comments. It's very rewarding to read them and I'm pleased the story appeals.

To the anonymous person who submitted the comment titled 'shit'; my suggestion is that if you wish to make such intolerant and judgmental statements you should get yourself your very own soap box and have at it. No one (not even you) will be prevented from having their say on my stories. By the way, the 'vice versa' (as you put it) of an Oedipal complex is an Electra complex. Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great masturabtion story for those whom enjoy dad and daughter stories, How about another chapter telling us about what happens the next day. does dad mate her again or wa it only a dream. If a dream

why not let it happen for rel. If it was true then let him teach her all the positions and how to suck cock. Training her would be delightful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Daddy And Me.

I enjoyed the storie makes me look back to when my dad and I would have sex, I was 18 at the time..he was around 7 inchs but he was thick....we would get together every chance we had , going to the store we would take the van and make sure we had sex before we got back home, he had a work shed and alot of times i would slide out and get on his work bench naked and would always tell him i needed a nice grease job,i wouldnt trade any of that at all. that was something we both enjoyed i miss that.....thank u i really enjoyed your storie, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was great

It made me want to cry. It, being that last line. But still, it was an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Last line.....

What does your last line mean? My daddy wasnt there....

Little_Story_GirlLittle_Story_Girlover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Your writing is excellent! Such fantastic detail. I loved the twist at the end!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

A dream - so not Incest, just a fantasy, damn that ruined the story for me

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper6 months ago

Incredibly hot story! You have just the kind of imagination and creativity that keeps the reader wanting more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous