All Comments on 'Caught'

by me4bothofyou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holding your nose won't help

More comma splices in the first sentence than you will find in an entire high school theme paper. Poor writing means no exciting.

Sorry, me4, get a better editor next time.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Not bad at all!

You need to work on your grammar and presentation but your ideas are sound enough. I enjoyed it, anyway - four stars and please keep writing. The more you do it, the better you will get, as with most things. Don't let other people get you down.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Very Good

This was a very well done story, if you want to make sure you don't get anonymous cowardly comments, change it so that they have to sign in to make a comment, it is your right. You could have her force him do drink her piss and eat shit from her ass (or the wife forcing him too as payment for infidelity), that would be incredibly hot, but it is your story. Thanks for the read and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good short story

On the right track but did not proceed in the right direction. SIL needs to properly train, not play games. Many men engage in such behavior and need a strong woman to take charge.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Forced Sex is Rape

Forced Sex is still Rape no matter if it's done by a man or a woman.

The man in the story is a dumb ass for going along with that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Fanatasy

Great Story, it gave me Wood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great start, keep adding chapters.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Courtney is a bully and a sadistic bitch. Wimp-boy should have grabbed her and got all the pictures right off the bat, then tossed her sorry ass out of his house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous