All Comments on 'Caught'

by demure101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Stroker_347Stroker_347about 12 years ago
A touching, moving story

I really enjoyed it, especially with the descriptions of surroundings.

I noted a few minor editing errors including this one: "Oh," Jane said.

Somehow in your rewrite or edit, you failed to catch the wrong name.

I would hope you would do a followup to complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story

What a touching story. Thank you for sharing this.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Understated Romance

Two reserved and damaged people connecting slowly. Well done.

paulw4963paulw4963about 12 years ago
best story on literotica

this is the best story i have read on literotica. this was more erotic than cock and cunt stories.please write a follow on to this story soon.please. paulw4963

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautifully thought out and written story. Thank you so much for reminding us all of the goodness and kindness that can exist in the world. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
part 2

are you going to finish this romance story. do we have a ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

i loved how you built the relationship up from scratch, and his attraction pull to her. Do continue this!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Very lovely

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ditto

It is a very fine story and I concur with the other comments. Too often I see only slam bang thank you ma'm stories which do not satisy. A 2nd chapter would be super.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Interesting People

Enthralling development of the story.... The cultural depth of the story is impressive.

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Stunning love story

Tender, poignant and erudite....a thrilling love story! Loved the poetry and music motif. The story played like a symphony. False coda? or is this the end? Speaking of the ending...Eliza and "I could have danced all night"...."On the street where you live". Great and good fun read. Thank you demure.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i do hope there is more

this was lovely and i would like to see the couple find more than one time in love.

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 12 years ago
Pygmalion , My fair Lady , Wutherin' Heights , Pride'n Prejudice , .....

Jane Eyre .... Georgette Heyer ...Jane Austen .... Regency Romances ...... U rock girl ......in the long line of romantic novelists but not nauseatin'ly Mills'n Boonish... or Barbara Cartlandish ... !!

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
Nothing left to say!

Your other readers have said it all! Every time I read a story of yours, I am caught again in your spell! You weave a kind of magic in the telling, and your characters are keepers every time, such real people -- my neighbors...me! A wonderful beginning, my friend! I'm off to read chapter 2, now!

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
Another very nice story

Some proofreading botches (names, especially--Louisa is Gene's widow, not Dave's). And since we're seeing Dave's point of view so much, it's really kind of bizarre to have no more explanation of his motives than we do, until so late. He takes his wallet from her and runs off, angry ("fuming")--but his actions that evening are entirely out of character from that. Once past that, though, he's consistent enough--just not clearly explained, and I gather that's intentional.

The story as a whole is an unusual one, and an unusually good one. Thank you for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Series Info

SIMILAR Stories