Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave nodded. "Car Wheels," he said.

"Yes," she said. "I found a copy this afternoon! There is this first song, Right in Time."

Dave nodded again.

"That was what I did," she said. "I wished you were there - but you may not want me at all."

"I do want you," he said. "Very badly. You almost make me forget my work. I er - I..." He almost told her how he'd kept her underwear but he was afraid she'd lose her good opinion of him. "I know what you mean," he said. "My finding you with my wallet created... Our contacts were not equal then. But I - you know, I think I would have gone aground completely if I had been you. So er - and that's why I rather admire you for the way you kept struggling, apart from other reasons. That's why I don't want you to feel you're under any obligation to me, or feel grateful or something."

"Well, I do feel grateful," she said, "if not to you then at least to the good fortune I had to be caught by you. If I hadn't, I'd probably be roofless very soon. But it's not because I feel beholden to you that I like you." She smiled at him, and a little at herself; she noticed she felt influenced by the way he talked. "You were somewhat forbidding at first."

"Yes," he said. "You know, when I saw you that first evening in my room I'd really forgotten all about you. I had planned to visit an old friend of mine, but he died without my knowing. And you really looked a mess - and at the same time I saw your eyes, and your face - I have been on my own for a long time now. My ex had loads of boyfriends all the time, so we got divorced. I had enough things to do, and being on my own inspired me to make a real success of my work." He stared into his empty teacup. "Shall we finish the bottle?" he said.

Alice got up and went into the kitchen to get two glasses.

"After the divorce I moved," he said. "I wanted to have a place that did not have any memories of my wife; and it was furnished and decorated much more to her taste than mine." He looked up to her for a moment. "This place would give me a constant feeling of muted sorrow or something, I think. I mean, it must remind you of all those wasted years all the time."

She nodded. "But it'll have to make do," she said. "It will at least hold one good memory, too... of our meal tonight."

"Look," he said. "Yesterday I allowed myself to take stock of, well, this situation. I had told myself I didn't want anyone ever again for a long time. I had been badly in love with my wife, and then... But I don't think my place will hold the same appeal for me now. I'm afraid I will find myself wondering what you would have said or thought when I go out for a meal, and I had forgotten what it's like to... er... I think it was a good thing you didn't try to kiss me last time; I might have messed things up completely. But if you still want to..."

"Please," she said and rose from her chair. "Come."

After some time she broke their kiss. She took his head in her hands and said, "You may find me too skinny still - but I'll work on that, I promise! Would you like to stay the night? Please?"

"Of course," Dave said. "You know, that moment you walked out of that bathroom seems engraved on my eyes. I'd love to look at you that way a little longer!"

Alice simply kissed him again. She loved his eyes on her, and if he liked to see her naked...

"But the bed is rather narrow," she said. "Perhaps we'd better go to your hotel?"

"If you really want to we will," Dave said. "But I don't really like hotels. Home's home, and this is your bed, and we'll be first and only people ever to make love in it, and when my marriage went wrong I learnt to sleep on the edge of the bed - fifteen inches was quite enough to do the trick then."

"Then we'll stay here," she said. "It will lay some ghosts, too." She wrapped her arms round his neck. "You won't find me lazy, not like some high born expensive lady; I'll do your milking, I'll nurse your baby and if you're set on, I'll defend you bravely," she whispered, remembering the lyrics of an old song.

"I promise not to blacken the heart that's in you," Dave, who knew the song, too, returned. Then he lifted her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom.

They lost no time in shedding their clothes; dispensing with any foreplay Alice lay down on the bed and opened her legs wide. She beamed at Dave who stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her, smiling.

"You're lovely," he said, "and a couple of weeks of good food can only make you more lovely still."

Then he got on the bed between her legs. "Would you like to nurse our baby, if possible," he said, "or do you want me to use protection?"

She took his penis in her hand and guided him in. "That's answer enough," Dave smiled. Then he bent down to kiss her again, and she wrapped her arms and legs round his body as if she were afraid he might just up and go. She rocked her pelvis to meet his thrusts, and Dave thought his mouth would go raw from the almost desperate kisses she gave him. When he was almost there he lifted his head and looked into her eyes; they were filled with tears, but smiled at him at the same time. Then he felt her muscles stiffen and she clasped her arms round his neck, and kissed every part of his face, not wildly any more but tenderly and softly while the tears ran down her face and her pussy contracted around his cock. He let go at that, and while he trembled with the force of his orgasm he planted his mouth on Alice's and kissed her with all the tenderness he'd forgotten was in him.

When their breathing had gone back to normal Dave slid off her. He looked from her body to her face, and stroked her breasts, and then her pubic hair, beautiful, soft, dark chestnut, and her pussy, sticky with his sperm.

"Happy?" she whispered.

"Very happy," he said, and revelled in the feel and smell of her hair.