All Comments on 'Caught & Rewarded'

by Lblush

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Logic

Even finding the scene so erotic, wouldn't a normal man, and husband at least asked the question of how long Shelly has been screwing her brother-in-law, instead of just thinking about getting anal sex from his wife for the first time?

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 8 years ago
WTF ??

I think I would have been pissed and not fucked Andrea...

His wife is a slut and always will be...

But... to each his own...

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 8 years ago
Weak

And not very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice.

Screw the little pencil dicked faggots who come to a porn site and act all high and Minho. This made me so wet. My sister married a very sexy man and I dream of fucking him all the time. I can't wait for it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs a SEQUEL!!!

I need to know if they get together again, maybe have it from one of the wife's perspectives or the other husband's. This was really good and definitely satisfied my needs. Thanks for writing!

Aussie_Phil82Aussie_Phil82over 6 years ago
So hot Lblush

So hot Lblush

Very well written, I was imagining every little detail in my mind and I got totally into the story. So good to read during my lunch break! You know a story is good when the 30 minutes flys by and I'm left with a hard on wanting more!

You set the scenario so well, fucking a sister inlaw while my wife gets fucked mmm!

Getting caught at the end is a massive turn on! The best was the end where I go back and fuck my wife and she wants a big facial after her brother inlaw just filled her ass with a big load of cum!

I can imagine part two!

Both couples get to use each other's partners when ever they want, and together!

Xxx

P.s. Love all of your dirty thoughts!

Daddy's Little girl! wink wink! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bull shit story

Another bull shit story about basically swinging with two sisters shelly and andrea married to matt and joe fucking each others wives, the old saying the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, but was it and result was because matt had a bigger cock his wife shelly had found out that her husband's cock was still the best for her and andrea wanted that cock also because she was not satisfied with her husband joe's cock. Same old BS. This will eventually cause a rift between joe and matt for sure and maybe the sisters also.

skiestaskiestaabout 5 years ago
SEXY!!!

Love this topic... and its so well done here. Would love to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love'd this story please write more of it .... 5 star's !!!!

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This story needs a sequel to continue the sexual relationships with two sisters. Was this a conspiracy to get the men to exchange spouses? Or would there be unexpected negative consequences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, two sisters was an interesting idea, always wanted to fuck my sister in law, never did, but I did get to feel her up one evening, while her sister was necking with her brother in law in the kitchen, we never took it any further, but I think all four of us would have, had anyone raised the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd say this was a stupid story but that would be an insult to stupid stories everywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well their marriage will be toast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous