Caught & Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his answer in her actions.

She took a deep breath and held the wooden step tightly in her grip. Her back tensed and her tiny asshole tightened.

"It's okay, babe. I'll go slow. You'll like it. I promise," he whispered, hoping to hell that was the case.

He didn't know how much time they had before their partners would be finished fucking and heading back to bed. However he wasn't about to rush this one, and maybe only, time he'd get to fuck Andrea's virgin ass.

She nodded her head and to his surprise reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them open with her tiny little feminine hands. "Will this help?"

"Jesus! Fuck!" he hissed, lining his cock up with the now slightly open hole and pressing against that tight ring of muscle which was determined to keep him out.

"Uggggghhhh, ohhhh... Ahhh!" Her cries filled the air as his thick head breached her. Her body leaned against the stairs, while her hands still held her ass cheeks open for him.

"Fuck. That's so hot." He pulled out a little, then pushed a little deeper, continuing the motion again and again, allowing her to adjust to him while he whispered words of encouragement in her ear.

"Matt! I knew your cock would feel like this. I've wanted it for so long."

"Motherfucker" he swore, her words like a spark to his almost bursting balls. "I ... oh fuck! You're goona get an ass full of cum if you say shit like that to me!" he grunted.

She giggled beneath him and began pushing back against his cock. "Mmmmm, then maybe I shouldn't tell you about all the times I've imagined it was you instead of Joe fucking me at night?"

"Ahhh! Shit!" His grip on her hips was almost bruising now, he was so worked up.

Andrea didn't seem to mind one bit. "And I definitely shouldn't tell you how I had to sneak away into the bathroom at your apartment the last time I was there. The faint manly scent of you was everywhere I turned and I couldn't wait until I got home to make myself cum. I just locked myself away for a few minutes and fingered my pussy until I came, breathing you in."

It was too much! Matt grabbed her hips and steadied them so he could relentlessly fuck her ass. His balls drew up tight against his body and he began to unload. His timing was perfectly matched with the tiny convulsions of Andrea's orgasm which he could feel through her pussy's walls. But more than that, he could hear from the sexy noises she was making and the way she clutched blindly at the stairs that she was cumming hard.

When his balls were finally empty, he collapsed against Andrea her body still trembling, soft moans still being drawn from her lungs and her back slick with moisture.

"You okay?" he asked.

She managed a nod and not much more.

"I'd say she was more than okay. Wouldn't you, Shelly?"

Both Andrea and Matt, sprung up and away from each other at the deep rumbling sound of Joe's voice on the step just above them. "Think I might be able to have my wife back now?"

"Oh Shit! Fuck!" Matt hissed, barely looking at his brother-in-law while he frantically began searching for his boxers and Andrea's clothes.

"Looking for these?" Shelly asked twirling his boxers on her index finger while she stood next to Joe on the stairs dressed in only a tiny white silk robe that had been left untied.

Her expression was unreadable in the darkness. And despite the fact that she'd done her own unforgivable deeds tonight, Matt still held his breath as he reached out for the dangling scrap of cotton. He was looking for some indication of her emotion— hurt, betrayal, jealousy, or even anger. However, as he took the boxers from her grasp, he saw none of those.

During their exchange, Joe reached down offering his hand to help Andrea up the few remaining stairs between them. His expression was a mixed combination of smug hostility and conceited lust. "Say goodnight, babe," he instructed Andrea when she reached his side after securing her t-shirt and panties back in place.

Even with Shelly watching him, Matt couldn't help but stare at Andrea as she walked away, the sight of his cum still leaking from her ass. It made him wish he could fuck her again— right now in front of everyone. And when she looked back over her shoulder and gifted him with a brief but sexy wink, he knew without a doubt, he'd find the opportunity to have that sweet pussy once more.

Shit!His cock was beginning to stir.

When he finally looked back at Shelly, he certainly wasn't expecting her devilishly sly smile. "We should be heading to bed too, babe," she stated, nodding down at his semi-tented boxers.

"Look Shelly, I can expla—"

She cut him off before he could even begin to attempt an explanation. "I think it's about time you proved who really is the bigger man," she offered, seductively licking her lips while watching his cock flex in his boxers. She didn't wait for his response, brushing past him and shaking her ass as she headed down the stairs.

What the fuck?Matt thought even as he began to mindlessly follow his wife. His gaze was fixed on her sexy body and equally cum soaked ass which was on display under the too short robe.

He was hard as fuck again.

Once they were at the bottom of the stairs, he pulled her body roughly into his own. Slowly, he trailed his hand over her shoulder, down her back, along the rounded cheeks of her ass until his fingers found that slick, tight little bud.

"I hope to fuck this is the hole I can use to prove it to you," he hissed at her ear, while easing his finger into her warm wet ass.

"Mmmmmm... oh god! I hope to fuck you've got enough cum left over to cover my face with it when you're done," she whispered back, nipping up along his neck with her teeth.

In that moment, Matt knew Shelly and him were going to be just fine, hell maybe they'd be even better than they were before. Fuck! He was one hell of a lucky man!

The End!

12