All Comments on 'Caught at a Peep Show Ch. 03'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
A14DiscreetA14Discreetabout 17 years ago
Super Hot

Made me cum more than once - and yes - it tastes good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lucky guy

Hey there. Nice set of stories. I am not bisexual but I will tell you the stories made me cum hard nonetheless. And yes I have tasted my cum. It is super kinky to do so, but I will eat it out of any woman I put it in at anytime. Please continue the storyline. I can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful scenes

Mmm! My favourite scene is being forced to watch my wife takes a big black cock at either end doggy fashion then lying under her watching the one spear her pussy. When he pulls out she kneels upright as the cum drools down onto my face as I watch the rest of the gang shoot their loads all over her. This rolls slowly down her gorgeous slut body and onto my face.

I can only imagine what it would be like if she were pregnant blackcock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a bullet

hopefully someday someone will get you out of way with a bullet before you hurt someone who matters.

Louise007Louise007over 13 years ago
Great story

I would love to work there.I am a Cd and love to please men all night long.I cannot get pregnant and that is a shame but I would love to be filled with cum always.

Thanks so very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved this story, wish you would write more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wife cum slut

Fantastic story and my wife and I are living one just like it. it began with my hitting the ABS sites and sucking cocks and being fucked without her knowledge. Unfortunately, one night I went home after being fucked twice and had'nt done a good job of cleaning the cum out of my "pussy". My wife was sucking me off and noticed the cum running out of my hole. She knew immediately what it was and how it got there. She began telling me that she had known for a long time that I liked cocks and was taking them. To my surprise she also informed me that she was fucking and sucking guys at the same ABS while I was at work and that she was also having sex with both of our next door neighbors and had been for a long time. Now that everything was out in the open we began getting together with the neighbors a couple of times each week and traded partners for a couple of nights now and then. Since I sucked cocks and ate pussy and she was doing the same it didn't matter who paired up with which one. I love watching guys fucking her and listen as she tells her lover that she's married to a cocksucking fag and that I'm only around to get men for her and to suck her pussy clean after everyone has shot their loads into her cunt and ass. As one who loves to drink piss I also get pissed on alot by her and her friends. We've both become whores and it's added lots of pleasure to our lives and marriage.

hotwifeincocoahotwifeincocoaover 11 years ago
excellent

i just love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I made it three times, not much cum this time but it still tasts good. wish I could be with you eating cum from your ass and taking snow balls from both of you. I am going to try for a 4th later tonjght

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. I want to meet a woman like this Steve

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

if any of this is true, I gotta tell you, there is a very good chance for STD, please be careful, I'm happy you found a wife that shares and fuels your passion, but unless you want to get to a retirement age, you gotta be more selective in who you get friendly with. other wise the rest of your life will be on a death bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife

Enjoyed my Bride , viewed Naked. guys loved hwr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you are writting about what so many of us dream about

And want to be a part of with all our hearts. I need a woman like yours and I need to be sucking cock and eating her cream pies. Love you for writing.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Filled my hand!

Tasted great. first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

His wife turned into a whore and caught every disease known to man. She was dead 12 months later. But he didn't care as he had left her.

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

wish she had a sister i could meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The word black before cock ruins a story

Claudia69Claudia694 months ago

Your stories are great jack-off reads..

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I scanned the story after the ending of part 2…and NO. This writer destroyed what could have been a good story. He took the wife from zero to 100 in no time. A good story is as important as the sex in it. This isn’t a good story anymore.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 month ago

I told you, she is now everybody's whore. And pregnant? What a loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2354 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES