All Comments on 'Caught By Grandma'

by MrHenry

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grandma

I wish that I had a grandma like that when I was younger and in my prime as I would masturbate. I would have fucked her just like David fucked his grandma. Not bad having a pro teach that young boy the best ways to fuck an older women. I still watch grannies and young men fuck It really turns me on to have a young man shoot his cum inside hie grandma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
70 is the new????

I applaud you for writing a story about a vital woman in her seventies with a much younger man, in this case her grandson. I myself am seventy three years young. I own a very successful real estate business in Hollywood that in recent years has catered to the young dot com billionaires. I am often surprised at the over-confidence these nineteen through twenty year olds have. It is almost an arrogance they have. it must due to their being of a generation that was never told no.

These young males always try to lure me into bed. I do present myself in an alluring way, always dressed in sheer blouses ( 38DD--23--33 at 5 feet seven inches), with tight,short skirts and thigh high stockings and high heel pumps.

At dinner when a multi million deal is being settled the sex tension is always in the air. After dinner there is always intense passionate kissing and on numerous occasions the night ends in their new home, in bed all night! Please continue this tribute to a new generation of older women.

lantern04lantern04about 7 years ago
More please.

I'd like to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear MrHenry

I DO love your story because it isn't long, but it contains everything that i love to read. A nice and beautiful older woman, a young lover and good old fashioned sex. Not this modern Kamasutra shit. Thank you for this story.

Regards,

A new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Small but perfectly formed

It's short, it's concise and it's sexy as hell.

I want more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Granny

When I was 45 and divorced, I met an older woman quite by chance in a supermarket - she was leading a recalcitrant toddler to the check out and I smiled at her saying mine had been like him ( I have 3 sons all grown up )

Laughing , she was at pains to tell me it was her grandson not her son ( she certainly looked young enough to have a toddler ) .. After paying I invited her for a coffee and she accepted gratefully - the toddler was fastened into a high chair !!

Her name was Barbara and she lived quite close to me with her son , his wife and child .

We were taking quite a shine to each other and I pushed my luck , asking her out on a date... I was surprised when she said yes , but quickly asked that it be the following night

Barbara and I had a lovely night ( she looked stunning in a short black dress and leather boots , her long blonde hair streaming down her back ) and I invited her back for a nightcap ...

She said she couldn't be out late because she had to take her grandson to nursery school.. So I said I would walk her home

As I helped her on with her coat , she turned and kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue straight into mine!!

Instinctively I pulled her to me and returned the kiss, my hands wandering over her firm body .. Barbara gasped " yessss" ... After a frantic disrobing , I fucked her on the sofa, cumming bucket fulls in her ...

As we relaxed, panting she said laughing

" You just fucked someone's Granny Charlie "

I burst out laughing and gently squeezed her tits , replying

" Yes.. And I'm going to again "

We became an item for 3 years until the family moved. - Barbara was 72 when I met her - what a woman !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I am 71 and my wife is 73. We have a very active sex life and she knows how to use her body. I take her mouth, her ass and her pussy regularly. Often, we go out with the intention of picking up a younger man to bring him home and have a 3some or just let her fuck him, one on one. We often have parties at our house and invite some of our male friends and swinger couples for an uninhibited sexual evening. Almost every guy she fucks who are between 40 and 70 have a hard time keeping up with her. She loves sex and makes no bones about it. We frequent an adult sex club in Denver and she will take every guy in the place, especially in the afternoons when it is frequented mostly by men. One afternoon, we went to the Club, I started off eating her and fucking her in public and she ended up taking all 13 or 14 guys who were there. When we got home, we rested for a while and fucked all evening long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
want a grandma

theres a little old lady lives across the st from me i want to do her so bad, she is just a little gray haired lady but nice boobs and butt, i really want to do her just do not know how to ask her if she would like to have sex with me i jack off all the time thinking about her , wife even caught me the other night and kidded me you thinking about the old lady across the street if only she new dam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss god yessssssssssss

Ohhhhhhhhhh god there has too be more much more of this fucking I'm granny's age and godddddddddddddd how I would love to fuck Granny.

feelmorefeelmoreover 6 years ago
Fantastic Granny Story

I'm about Granny's age and love stories/videos about sexy grandmas. This is a great story. It's believable and very hot. You did a great job with the dialogue. Too many of the granny videos lack compelling dialogue. I love it when granny talks "dirty." It's a real turn-on for me when sweet little granny becomes a slutty, foul-mouthed whore who can't get enough cock. Please keep writing these grandma stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love granny stories, I get so hard reading them. keep writing.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
I'd fuck my old german grandma in a heartbeat.

My grandmother is an old, heavyset woman in her 80's with a nice fat ass and big hanging titties. I've seen her in her bra and panties and would love to throw her back on her big soft bed, rip her panties from her legs and dive face first into that hairy as can be, never been shaved grandma pussy of hers and eat it until she moans out loud as she enjoys a leg shaking oral orgasm from her grandson. Then have her suck me back to life and fuck her doggy style as I squeeze those wide grandma hips as tightly as I can and pound into her fast and hard until I cum deep inside that old sticky pussy. I wonder what she would say if she knew that her grandson actually wanted to do these vile things to that old grandma pussy of hers..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good granny!!!!

Good and very well written. Everyone needs a Grammy or a Grappy to love and be loved. Wished I had had one in my life. I felt every trust, clit was throbbing and panties are wet!!!!!

MrHenryMrHenryover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you for all the great comments. I am working on a follow up to the story. Want to pull a double on her, Pistol Pete?

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
HELL YEAH..!!

MrHenery... Sure, I'll join you in doubling up on Grandma any day. What fun we could have eating, licking and fucking my Grandmother. I'm sure she would welcome and enjoy a hard double penetration of her hot and hairy pussy and tight asshole at the same time. But we must both pull out and finish on her pretty face and in her messy hair because that's my favorite way to elaculate. On her face and in her sticky, messy hair...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I wish that it was me fucking my grandma Hmmmm feeling her sliding up n down my big 8.6 in thick circumcised cock and feeling her pussy being stretched wide and feeling her hot juices running over my hard cock n balls and then have let lean close and whisper in my ear Ever had filthy dirty fun with an older mature woman.No grandma I haven’t and you whisper well tonight you r and your gonna love it all now slide down here as you lift of my cock all wet from your juices Look how wet your big thick clocks gotten me You dirty boy Making grandma all wet So I think you better eat my pussy hummmm yeah baby eat me yes yes eat me yes yes that’s it now open wide and you I at first think ur cumming and do as u say and drink yes you moan and ask me if I like I say yeah Y I also peed in your mouth too I’m sorry Don’t be mad I say I’m not and I’m gonna do same to you oh and Grandma I’m gonna piss in your ass too and if your good I might drink it and at that you cum again and I pull your mouth over my cock begin to fuck your mouth hard and watch as u rub your clit and push my head down and cum in my willing mouth and I clean you up with my younger b4 thrusting in your ass and fuck you till I cum in your tight ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
granny is hot

hot t story thanks i go off good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very very hot!

Nice story telling! I had a great visual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmm

Mm that's so damn hot I would of sacked her cum off ur cock and make u cum deep In my throat mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very awesome. Very similar to my story when I was 18 I caught my granny masterbating. She was so into it that she never heard me walk in her house that afternoon. Heard the loud moans in her bedroom and slowly tiptoad to the door and very easily cracked the door and blew my mind seeing my 62yr old nanna. Legs spread and hairy pussy looking at me just 4 ft away laying on the corner of that bed in perfect spot...I couldn't resist. Stripped naked and Walked in and slid my dick in her old grey pussy...mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes me wish that my grandma was still around so I could offer to satisfy her needs with my six-inch cock that stays hard pretty much all the time, since pussy is always on my mind. And older, women are the sexiest things on two legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you, Grandma

topmetobottomutopmetobottomuabout 1 year ago

I just LOVE grandmas getting fucked hard stories. Mike

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very horny, made my duck so hard- had to jerk it off thinking about his grandmas tight little juicy cunt!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

me 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous