All Comments on 'Caught By Grandpa'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

I love the idea of the grandfather schooling the boys in the family, not only Brad but his father and who knows how many other grandsons.

Sick as it may seem to some people, one of the most erotic times of my life was skinny dipping with my Grandpa back at this little pond behind his house. I was younger than Brad and nothing at all happened, but my grandfather was incredibly well hung and was the first man I had even seen naked. I probably got off hundreds of times over the years thinking of the image of my skinny old grandfather with the horse cock and wishing that he had taken me under his wing like the character in this story.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

And to think that when I was a kid I used to take baths with my Father. !!! No Grandfather images for me... But Dad !!!

Lol

Chris

Ross42Ross42almost 10 years ago
Lovely

You picked the right time to be bad. Nice memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
appreciative grandpa

loved it from the perspective of being a grandfather myself and having had similiar happy times with both of my grandsons, never had a son, two daughters who were only a year apart and brought them up by myself, long story. i'd married young for appearances sake at 21 (a different time, so jealous of young gay men these days, it was still illegal in my youth)

each daughter had a son, one when she was 18 and her younger sister when she was 27 after having two daughters, have to admit my oldest grandson was three or four years younger than young brad in this story when we had our first sexual adventure together, i was 56 and it carried on for two decades until he emigrated with his male partner when he was in his mid thirties, his younger cousin was the same teenage age roughly when i first fucked him but i wasn't his first, his older cousin having that honor being a switch hitter, even took my cherry when he was 20 and i was 62, proving you are never too old to try something new. four or so years later he brought my youngest grandson to me as his present from both of them to me on my 66th birthday.

i am 79 now and my grandson lives with his old grandpa to look after him, his parents think he is still saving to buy his first home, not that he needs to as my home is left to him in my will and all my money to him and his cousin and his parents are still hoping he will find the right woman one of these days or so they tell me. i know he came out to them when he turned 18 and they think they are keeping it a secret from me because being from a different generation i wouldn't understand or condone his lifestyle, little do they know, i not only condone his lifestyle, i actively encourage it on an almost daily basis, he's been sharing my bed since he turned 18 and moved in with me and he's been sucking my cock for 13 years and will continue to do so for as long as i can still get it up and when i can't then the world of medicine is so helpful these days and i plan to live till i am 100. there is no love stronger than that between a grandfather and his grandson, plural in my happy case. we plan a trip to visit his cousin next summer, purely platonic as we are 100% monogamous as a couple.

this story brought back happy memories of my first time with my grandson and i'm happy to keep that relationship as just that, happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missing

How come grandpa didn't have Brad suck him off after he spanked his ass ? Great story though and I had several great Wankings During and after reading this story.

matteol77matteol77almost 4 years ago
Very nice

A ggod story

semenloversemenloveralmost 3 years ago

I love the last line by his Dad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky guy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting story. It is especially interesting when it discusses circumcision. The grandpa says, "Can't believe your folks mutilated you like that," Grandpa said while nodding at my boner, apparently not happy that I had been circumcised, and while I wasn't thrilled with it either I was more upset with being so modestly endowed." As a circumcised and modestly endowed guy, I agree with the Grandpa. Presumably the father in the story is uncircumcised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous