All Comments on 'Caught by My Bully and Exgf Ch. 01'

by CindyTightass

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000almost 7 years ago
hot start

hot start to the story! i hope it continues and we get to read about danny serving his ex and bully as their humiliated cuckboy. it would be hot to hear the details about how nerdy michelle is and how much danny likes her, but now the two of them are owned by jack and he has to submit to both of them.

i hope danny ends up worshiping the nerdgirl's feet and getting spanked by jack.

hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She should wear his guy clothes

And make him wear the girl clothes she was just wearing. Like they completely switch wardrobes

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE

GREAT JOB, WAITING FOR MORE OF THIS WONDERFUL STORY, HOPE IT GETS HERE REAL SOON...! BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG! I want one too.

So hot my panties are wet. I want my own bully someone to use and abuse my Sissy body than make me say "thank you Sir, please sir I want some more "

Thank you Candy Tightass.

LindaCrystal xx

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
great start

My female name is also "Cindy" and I've been a CD for about 4 years. I haven't gone out in public yet but one of my female friends did catch me all dressed up just like in your story (she wasn't my ex but just one of my close friends). She was a bit shocked but not really surprised because she said she had always suspected that I was either gay or at least bisexual. I admitted that I'm probably "bi' because I'm still attracted to the female body but since I've been dressing up I really prefer being "gay" with men. I truly only want to dress up for men, make out with them, suck their cocks and then have the men fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. Yes, I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking CD slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please continue this story - I can't wait to read the next chapters.

nullernulleralmost 7 years ago

I always like the bully - sissy stuff :) Good story.

devinwhitegurldevinwhitegurlover 6 years ago
Great scenario! very Humiliating

Hit me up. I'd love to talk to you about commissioning a story from you. devinwhitegurl at g to the mail. I love your sissy scene :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous