All Comments on 'Caught by Strangers'

by Nicewife344

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tompo296tompo296almost 8 years ago
Oops

“must have lied there for about two hours” “ Surely you meant to say “lain there...” if you had “lied” you we not telling the truth! “ I even lied on the lounger”  and “I might be seen that lied on my back”, “We lied in the sun” I'm sure that the use of 'lay' would have been better. A lovely story of memories of Greek beaches.

JemmaforyouJemmaforyoualmost 8 years ago
Nude beaches

Hi,a great story and keep going nude now you have started.I work in an office besides a nudist resort and we now work naked too.me and my hubby use the resort lots but we like to travel and we love the Greek islands.

klitorisringklitorisringalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Good start as a story, please consider to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Decent Effort at Being Indecent

A pretty imaginative and not to bad first-person account at risk taking! It is a rather quick read and I found myself wondering about sunburn somewhere in the middle, but overall I think it hits more marks than it misses! Nice effort! Please do tell more about any other adventures HAD or PLANNED for the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy

Loved the story! Hope you write about more adventures and continue your exposure!

PoorwriterPoorwriteralmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

I LOVED your story. No gross sex with strangers. Just exciting images. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
want more

more of your stories would be great....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Stimulating..

What a brilliiant story, it hits just the right balance of description of your journey to exhibitionism... love to hear more adventures please!

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 8 years ago
Agree - Good start, write more

First, thanks for showing good fundamental writing skills which includes the obvious effort and thought you put into the story construction. I agree with others that this is a good start, a bit short and leaves something to the imagination. The story line has good elements and characters that are starting to exhibit some dimension. I think the idea of a couple mutually experiencing and discovering excursions outside a comfort zone is full of potential. Keep the interactions between characters lively, e.g. with more conversation, and refrain from too much simple narration of a story line and your readers will be plentiful. (Also, think about the tags a bit more since they help people locate a story with a search.)

CletisCletisover 7 years ago
give us a break on grammer corrections

Hey Tom. We are not all pros. If the idea comes across then let it go at that. Laid, lain, lay... who cares. I enjoyed the story. I was also not bothered by it being short. Many of the longer stories get boring. Sorry if I made any typo or wrong word mistakes in this.....

AmbersndNickAmbersndNickover 6 years ago

Wow... that was a wonderful story and sexy picture in your biography. You are beautiful.

I have a very similar experience when we vacationed in Mexico this year. Our last day on vacation we got pretty intoxicated and towards the end of the day we went out on our extended balcony and got in the hot tub. One thing led to another and pretty so we are making love out in the open when we noticed two couples watching us from a near balcony. It only turned us on more to be watched so we kept at it. When we looked again one of the women was videoing us with her iPhone. Even now I get very aroused knowing that someone may be watching that video.

We're going to share that story here one if thes days.

You have an awesome talent. I hope you plan to share another story soon.

Thank you

Amber

SteveZR1SteveZR1over 5 years ago
Great Story

1) Great story, very erotic, would love to hear more.

2) Don't let the grammar police discourage you.

3) I am disappointed that you submitted only one piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More stories????

Hopefully you have had more naked episodes and please feel free to share them!

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
Fun story

don't be discouraged by the resident grammar experts. Nice pic by the way. More stories?

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this and reading how you came out of your shell and got naked and seemed to enjoy yourself.

I’m now off to read your latest story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous