All Comments on 'Caught By the Boss'

by naughtymom82

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lots of potential

I loved the dirty talk and the paddling scene, but I felt like the whole story could have been fleshed out a little more. We hardly learn anything about the secretary, for example. And the detail about her (supposed?) virginity just seems kind of thrown in there.

That said, I enjoyed it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
total pile of shit

He could fire her for what,, doing the same fucking thing he was doing

Typical fucking office dork,, now he wants to call her everything but white

More typical fucking useless office shit that THINKS its better than anything else

No fucking wonder his old lady wont give it up for the useless fucking loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 10/18/14, "Total pile of s..."

You seem to be very strict. Also you did not get the story.

The secretary has a pronounced submissive side. She is only 18 or so. She is still discovering what turns her on. The boss will give her an introductory lesson in spanking.

Young woman's ass is made for spanking.

Also some women under 20 are not mature enough to react the way they want. Some times they easily get swayed to do things they never intended.

The young secretary is horny, has strong submissive tendences, & has an inherent desire to please people in general, which particularly goes for men in position of authority.

She is LEGAL. Her boss is a dirty man.

If i were her boss i would hand-spank her OTK & i would butt-fuck her. Other than that i would be very nice with her & i would gain her trust. I would never abuse the trust.

Of vourse i would occasionally spank her ass because it is good for her.

She would be on her back, her legs would be lifted over my shoulders or upper arms & her young pussy would be exposed i would bang her & bang her & bang her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi naughtymom82: I like your story very much, gave you a 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%). BTW, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANON 12/11/15.

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous