All Comments on 'Caught by Wife'

by Up4itinFL

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not a happy wife

she must be very mad to put him on the internet. she also is putting

herself on at the same time, if anyone knows him sees it. she should

just peg him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO he divorced her right?

And kept all the assets when she went to prison for putting him on the Net without his written permission. She obviously hates him so why would he stay with her? And she has committed numerous felonies so getting her sent to prison should work just fine. And her comment about him defiling himself? I'm betting that most people saw him and thought it was hotter than hell. Besides the stupid wife is in the video so she's involved whether she wants to be or not. It will just look like a husband and wife playing sex games. And that's a problem? Stupid story, poorly thought out.

No stars for this total bollucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
frollow up

his wife at least thought she loved him when they married. she later told her mom who told her she was fucking crazy. everyone has a fetish and she should have been glad his was not to whip her or to inflict some other pain. how about a follow up to make a complete story? did he have her ass thrown in jail? did she remove the film from the internet? how about it? story was good, but not finished.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
That Marriage is Over!

The twat obviously had lost all respect,and love probably,if she was willing to expose him (And to some degree herself,to that kind of humiliation. That marriage is over!

~ But before he/she leaves,he needs to tie her to the bed and get revenge by shoving BIG black vibrators up her pussy and ass.turn 'em up full and e-mail the video he takes to everyone on her e-mail contacts list!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Wanted it bad

Great story for married couples. Let your wife know you have a fantasy you want to act on. Believe me she will love to help fulfill your dreams. We play games it may be hers this weekend. I'll let her play out her fantasy because I love her that much. Have fun with your significant others sex life.

Patrick2380Patrick2380over 4 years ago

Hot story! Having your cock milked with a dildo on your prostate feels amazing. I'd love to see that video, and certainly hope there's more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous