All Comments on 'Caught! Ch. 02'

by StLus

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

such a well written story and so beautiful , i would love to read more .

wankawankaalmost 11 years ago
great stuff

Love it... can't wait for more!

kingchaos69kingchaos69almost 11 years ago
So hot!

God but these are so hot! Not too long and not too short. You build it up just right to give in to the inevitable and ultimate longing. Please write more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This shit is hot

Maybe next time he could get double-stuffed - give that tight hole a proper work-out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard not to Become Hard!!!

Great imagery. Great descriptions. Very passionate. Your story is a cure for any ED problem...

Does it really feel that good to be pummeled in the ass by a big cock?

I am too timid, so far, to try it and I do not how to find someone who will help take my anal virginity.

Please sir may I have another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very sexy and hot!

I was bored at work in the office up until I read t this story, you definitely got my cock rock hard, now I'm wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

This got me all horny ;-P

Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anklet

I'm curious,but after reading this hot story i would love to submit to wearing an anklet in just the same way. Please please write more chapters to this story

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
WRITE MORE, PLEASE:)

So Hot;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice, keep adding chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked the story, keep adding chapter.

mycocksuckermycocksuckeralmost 7 years ago
the joy of service to a male alpha and his cock?

wow now that has more than a ring of truth in it??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely edited

I liked that you put the effort you did into editing. The proper grammar and spelling allowed me to stay engaged. My one complaint is that the chapters are about half as long as they need to be.

Your protagonist capitulates much too quickly. As a retired strength athlete and similarly hung dominant top it's the slow crushing of another man's will to resist that keeps me at him. The look of shame in his expression as he finally and earnestly accepts his duty to please me is the ultimate reward, and it's most deliciously savored at the conclusion of a lengthy battle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

you got me so hot that I came just reading it. I dream about that cock, and how it would feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh fuck

I was imagining the scene in my head as I read this .. being taken by a truly dominant man is all I like ( women don’t do it for me anymore )

I have cum with a man fucking me ruthlessly - without touching my cock too

Alex4589Alex4589over 5 years ago

Oh God, I wish that was me wearing the anklet.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 4 years ago

Wish someone did this with a big cock and put that anklet on me along with some panties. More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I begged him with my eyes to stop, to not go any further, to not make me discover this about myself.

StLusStLusover 1 year agoAuthor

Did you like that?

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

This 2nd part to this story made me cum just reading it! That anklet! He knew what that meant; a symbol of ownership!

You wrote, " He stopped with the head of his cock just about to pull out of me, then pushed the full length back in with aching slowness. I could feel every thick vein on his massive cock as it made its way deeper. When he was balls deep in me this time, I moaned. I'm sure my eyes widened in surprise, because moments earlier it had been almost entirely somewhere between uncomfortable and painful." and... "he began to fuck me in earnest, pulling his hips back and driving that monster forward, my ass straining to stretch around it, but now the straining was starting to feel good, delicious even. " For me, I'd start to lose this fight. "I begged him with my eyes to stop, to not go any further, to not make me discover this about myself." I'd be so scared knowing what this will mean! I've always struggled with my sexuality, but the physical and submitting myself to a man feels SO GOOD!!!

StLusStLus8 months agoAuthor

Thanks!

GaiusErosGaiusEros7 months ago

Having a definite Oliver Twist moment... you know, "Please Sir I want some more."

Part three?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous