Caught Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the next picture," she whispered huskily. "I have my fingers inside me right now. I'm dreaming it's your cock inside me. Oh God I want it inside me!"

Brian swallowed as he listened. This woman could make him cum just from talking he was sure.

A series of moans and grunts filled the audio file and he could hear a rhythmic slapping. It was a wet, sloshing sound and he could well picture her fingers slipping in and out of her pussy as she groaned and sighed.

Suddenly she made a high-pitched whining sound ending in a strangled gasp.

"See the last picture?" she said. "I just came!"

There was a sound like heavy breathing and a cooing sigh.

"Oh God, I'm still cumming I think!" she gasped. "It feels so good but I'm shaking!"

After a few heavy breaths the audio file came to an end. He looked down to see he was fully erect. He put a hand on his shaft and stroked it slowly.

He stopped when he realized he had to get ready for work.

Just as he was about to place his phone on the night table to go shower, it buzzed and vibrated. He put it back to his face and saw a new image; it showed a woman from the waist down wearing a turquoise, yellow and green floral print skirt. The front of the skirt was raised and he could see a tuft of pubic hair. Because the picture was taken from the side, he couldn't see the pubic region, but his erect cock throbbed when he recognized the skirt. He had seen Evelyn wear it many times over the years they worked together.

Forgetting about how late he might be for work, he lay back on the bed and stroked himself to an orgasm while looking at the series of photos he received. It only took a minute or so.

************************************************************

When he got to the office he kept an eye out for Evelyn but with no luck. Throughout the morning she did not appear to come out from her own office area whenever he was near his desk. He still had to make trips to the factory so he didn't know if she came out during those times or not.

He began to get frustrated and considered walking over to her desk, but he didn't really have a good reason for that, so he gave up on it. Instead he decided to send an email.

-How was your weekend?

-B

-

-

He waited but no immediate response came. He sighed and started to make ready for another trip to the factory. He got up from his desk and made sure he had everything he needed; safety glasses, pen, gloves, when a reply came through.

-It was good. Not enough sleep. Did you write more?

-Evelyn

-

-

He sat back down and pondered how best to respond to her. She said she did not get enough sleep. Maybe this was the opening he was looking for to drop some hints about the obscene phone calls he was getting.

He had a feeling that she was the caller, but he had no proof. If it was not her, he could step into it deeply and never find a way out.

He opted to play it safe for the moment.

-No, not since Saturday. I'm giving it some thought to see what should come next.

-B

-

-

-Have you considered a dinner date?

-Evelyn

-

-

- Maybe they should have a date where nothing erotic happens.

-B

-

-

-Ha ha ha... With everything they've done, I can't see how that's possible.

-Evelyn

-

-

Brian smiled when he read that and, for a moment, pictured this dinner date in his mind, though it was he and Evelyn, not Stuart and Yvette.

-I'll give it a try, but I'm not sure yet how to write about it. I may have questions.

-B

-

-

He waited a minute and then decided she would not respond. He stood up from his desk and started pushing his chair in when a new message came.

-Call me if you have questions. Better yet, send a text.

-Evelyn

-

-

-You bet! Maybe you can dictate part of the story to me.

-B

-

-

He grinned as he sent it and thought he heard a high pitched laugh come from the other end of the office.

He left his desk then and made his way to the factory. Just as he was about to turn toward the factory he saw Evelyn walking toward the office kitchen. She appeared to be laughing and her face was slightly flushed. He noticed with satisfaction she was wearing the turquoise, yellow and green floral print skirt.

She looked at him and grinned while wagging her finger at him.

"That was very bad!" she said. "I can't even say some of the words you use in your story, much less dictate!"

Brian laughed in response and shrugged.

"You never know what you can do til you try," he said and kept walking toward the factory.

"You're very bad!" she said to his back.

He nodded and waved over his shoulder at her.

************************************************************

-I know what you mean about not getting enough sleep.

-I got some very late phone calls on the weekend.

-B

-

-

As soon as he sent the email he regretted it. He thought about dropping hints to lead in to the conversation. This email was as subtle a hint as a brick.

-Did these calls wake you up?

-Evelyn

-

-

The message popped onto his screen before he finished chastising himself.

-Yes but I enjoyed them.

-B

-

-

Brian waited a long time before receiving the next message. While he waited he thought of doing some work but realized as soon as he thought it that he wouldn't be able to.

-Were they good news?

-Evelyn

-

-

-They were good. I enjoyed them even though it made sleeping hard.

-B

-

-

-Were they naughty calls?

-Evelyn

-

-

-Yes they were.

-B

-

-

-But you enjoyed them?

-Evelyn

-

-

-More than you know.

-B

-

-

He waited a few minutes but no response came. He decided to take one more trip to the factory before the end of the day.

As he opened the factory door his phone buzzed with a text message. He opened it to see a photo of a pair of legs that were slightly parted. They appeared to be under a desk. He wasn't sure but he thought he could see a tuft of black hair at the apex of the thighs.

He quickly typed "Thank you" into his phone and sent the reply.

A moment later a second photo appeared. In it he saw a better view of the woman's legs. She had scooted forward to the edge of her chair leaving her left leg straight and her right leg folded back underneath. The left leg was parted a little away from the right offering a clear view of the jet-black pubic hair and a limited view of her pubis.

Brian took a deep breath trying to think of an appropriate reply. He decided simple was best. He typed, "Thank you again! Looks delicious!"

************************************************************

The phone rang just after midnight. Brian was expecting it.

"Hello," he said after the second ring.

"Mmm, you were waiting for me?" the sultry voice from his previous calls asked in a husky whisper. There was soft music playing in the background.

"Yes," he said, "I was hoping you would call."

"You wanted to hear my voice?" she asked.

"I want more than that," he replied, "but your voice is so sexy."

"Ooh yes!" she breathed. "I feel shaky when I hear your voice too."

"You like hearing me speak?" he said.

"Ooh yes! I get tingles and feel good all over!" she replied.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, thinking at the same time what a cliché it was.

"A scarf!" she said quickly, "just a scarf!"

"I'd like to see that," he said with a grin. "Do you want to see what you do to me?"

"Unh yes!" she grunted.

In anticipation, he had earlier taken a picture of himself in the full length mirror. In the dim light his nude silhouette was visible against the backdrop of the window. His erect cock stood out against the light from the street outside. His face was hidden in the darkness.

He sent the photo and waited.

"Mmm, you're hard?" she asked with a moan after a brief pause.

"I get hard every time I hear your voice," he said.

She groaned in response and he heard some rustling. There was also the unmistakable sound of a moist, rhythmic sloshing. He could hear her gasping and cooing softly and then he received a text.

The photo attached showed the girl lying on a bed. The light was dim but he could clearly see she was completely nude except for a white knit scarf wrapped around her neck. The scarf trailed down from her shoulder to obscure her right breast. The left was easily visible with its wine colored nipple standing out starkly against the pale skin.

The end of the scarf extended further to wrap partially around her left thigh and then across the front to almost cover her pubic area. Her left hand was pushed against her pubic hair while two fingers slipped inside the labia of her vagina.

Brian groaned in response almost against his will. He was erect when the phone call began but now he was rock hard and dripping.

"Do you like my picture?" she asked with a moan.

"I want you!" he said intensely. "I want to take you in my arms and pin you to that bed you're lying on!"

She groaned huskily and breathed heavily in response.

"I want to part your legs and lick you from your ankles all the way up to your thighs and in between!" He grunted as he stroked himself. "I'm going to lick your pussy and make you cum all over my mouth!"

She gasped, sounding almost like she was crying.

"I want you to take me in your mouth til I cum," he said. "I want you to swallow every drop!"

"Oh God!" she screamed, "I'm cumming, Oh God yes!"

Brian spurted into a tissue as she screamed and then they both listened to each other breathing for a few minutes.

"Did you cum?" she asked weakly.

"Yes," he said between breaths, "I came thinking about you"

She moaned again and gave a long contented sigh.

"Will you make love to me like you say?" she asked.

"Yes," he whispered, "I'll make you cum just like I say."

"Mmm," she said, "I hope so! I can't wait til I can touch you."

Then she hung up.

Brian went to sleep and dreamed pleasant dreams all night.

************************************************************

When Brian got out of the shower the next morning he saw there was a text message waiting for him. He opened it to see a picture of the girl with the scarf wrapped around her body the way a snake wraps around a tree. It covered the lower half of her face, twisted around behind her neck, then over her shoulder to fall between her breasts. It wrapped around her hips once, hooked over her left wrist and then dangled in front of her left thigh.

She had her left hand on her hip with her elbow thrust out to the side. Her right leg was planted forward a half pace so her pubis was partially covered by the apex of her thighs.

Her pale alabaster skin made her body look more alluring. The dark red nipples and the black hair on her head and her pubis made her skin look even paler by comparison.

He sighed and felt his cock grow as he thought about the late night call he received.

When he got into the office he ran into Evelyn almost immediately. She was in the office kitchen putting her packed lunch into the refrigerator.

"Morning," he said.

"Good morning!" she said enthusiastically. "How are you today?"

"Pretty good," he said, "but I am a little sleepy. I was on the phone until late."

"I see," she said with an inscrutable grin. "Not too late I hope."

"No," he said, trying to be as vague as she, "though getting to sleep after was a little hard."

She smiled and turned toward the water cooler and bent to fill a glass. Brian watched her intently as she did. Her skirt today was black suede and covered her rounded bum and about three inches down her thighs. There was a zipper that traveled down from the waist band to the bottom hem. That zipper was closed all the way except for about the last inch or so. Brian realized that zipper would control how much thigh would show.

Bent over from behind he could see her legs almost all the way to the curve of her buttocks. She was bare-legged and her pale skin disappearing into that short skirt gave him a reaction. He felt himself getting hard so he turned to the sink to wash his hands. When he reached for a paper towel he accidentally bumped her hip with the side of his leg.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" he said.

She took a half step back from him but remained in close proximity as she smiled up at him.

"Any luck with your writing?" she said. "You were going to write about a dinner date I think."

He shook his head a bit and inhaled her perfume with each breath.

"No, I can't seem to make it interesting," he said. "They go for dinner, they leave, then what?"

She laughed and patted his arm playfully. "Men!" she said. "No wonder you're not married if that's the only thing you can think of for a dinner date! What about flowers? What about romance? Gazing into each other's eyes over wine?

"There's a lot more to a dinner date than eating you know!" she finished with another pat on his arm.

He grinned and shrugged. "I'll have to think about it some more."

He turned to leave and stopped in the doorway. "By the way, I really like that floral-print skirt you wore yesterday. It's really, classy!"

She smiled and thanked him. "What about this one?" she said, indicating the suede skirt she had on. "It's one of my favorites."

"I like that one too," he said. "I think there's very little you could wear that I wouldn't like. Even a scarf would look great on you."

She met his eyes then and smiled softly.

"You shouldn't talk like that about me," she said quietly. "I am a married woman you know."

"Yes, I know." He said. "I'm sorry if you were offended. I only meant to say you look great all the time; nothing more than that."

"Thank you," she said demurely, "That's nice of you to say."

She stepped past him to go toward her desk and turned to look over her shoulder as she walked.

"And I look great in a scarf too!" she said with a laugh.

"I know," he said.

She narrowed her eyes to slits and grinned as she walked away.

************************************************************

[Open Doc]

Dinner was finished and so too was the bottle of Chianti. Stuart looked across the table at Yvette who seemed to be preoccupied. Even disturbed as she appeared to be, she was lovely. Her black hair cut into an almost shoulder length bob, her dark almond shaped eyes and wide mouth with their slightly puffed up lips; she looked beautiful!

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, almost afraid of the answer before he heard it.

"You know what's wrong," she said quietly. Gone was her usual carefree self. Tonight she was jittery and distracted.

Stuart frowned and gave a slight smile with a barely perceptible shrug.

Yvette narrowed her eyes and glared.

"You think it's nothing?" she snapped.

Stuart glanced quickly from side to side, alarmed that people at nearby tables might have heard her.

"You think it's nothing?" she repeated. "You exposed my ass and pussy to a room full of men and you think it's nothing?"

"You didn't seem to mind at the time," he said with a sigh. "In fact I distinctly remember you smiling at those two guys with the cameras."

"That was the whisky and you know it," she said bitterly. "You know what whisky does to me."

The waiter appeared at their table and asked if they wanted more wine or perhaps dessert.

"Get me a double shot of whisky neat," Yvette said in clipped tones.

"Yes Madam!" he said "and for the Gentleman?"

"The same," Stuart said with a weary smile.

Stuart eyed Yvette warily.

"I thought you said whisky makes you crazy," he said.

"It does," she said as she finished the last of the wine in her glass, "but this time I ordered it for myself."

She eyed him stubbornly and then narrowed her eyes mischievously.

"You like showing me off for other men don't you," she said.

Stuart blushed a little but couldn't help smiling while he nodded.

Yvette flashed a broad smile and patted the seat on the richly upholstered couch beside her.

"Then come sit here," she said. "If you want to show me off, I'll show you how it's done."

A little cautious, Stuart got up and then sat beside her. By the time he settled in and looked at her he noticed she had opened the top three buttons of her dark blue blouse. From where he sat he could easily see the swell of her breasts; she was not wearing anything under the blouse. She had also undone the side buttons on her cream colored short skirt. She put one leg up on his thigh which exposed her dark blue panties; they matched the color of her blouse perfectly.

When the waiter returned with their drinks he placed them on the table and turned toward them before walking away. As soon as he did he found he had a clear view down the front of Yvette's blouse and could see the whole of both her breasts.

Yvette smiled at him coquettishly and placed her hand in Stuart's lap. The waiter watched with enthusiasm as she undid his zipper and pushed her hand inside his slacks. She began stroking him with exaggerated movements, her hand easily discerned through the front of his pants as she jerked him.

"Have you worked here a long time?" she asked the waiter with an innocent smile.

"Oh, uh," the waiter stammered as he watched her display, "yes, I've, uh, been here for some three or four years."

"The food is very good," she went on casually, "didn't you think so Dear?"

"Oh yes!" Stuart gasped as he bit his lower lip.

She reached for her whisky and gulped it down in two swallows. She leaned back and sighed as the hot liquid poured into her belly. It sent a warm glow throughout her body.

Turning again to the waiter, she winked as her hand continued to stroke Stuart.

Yvette pulled his cock out into the open and ran her hand up and down its full length with exaggerated slowness.

"I especially liked the seafood platter," she said. "How was the veal Honey?"

"So good!" Stuart said hurriedly.

She momentarily pulled her blouse away from her chest with her free hand, exposing her left breast completely, and grinned impishly as the waiter's eyes went wide.

"Do you think you could show me where the ladies room is?" she asked him.

"Absolutely Madam," he said. "Please follow me!"

He took a step back from the table and gasped when she slipped her panties down her legs and off before standing up.

"I'll be back Darling," she said. "Make sure you give this gentleman a handsome tip when I get back. By the way, we might be a little while."

Stuart felt his jaw fall open as he watched her ass swaying with every step toward the corridor to the washrooms.

[Close Doc]

************************************************************

Evelyn was laughing and Brian smiled as he held the phone to his ear.

"You are so bad!" she said between chuckles. "I never imagined your story about the dinner date would turn out like that."

"What did you think?" he asked, genuinely pleased he could ask someone about the stories her wrote. Writing erotica leaves very few people you can share with to get their opinions.

"Well," she said, gathering her thoughts, "I thought what she did was very rude. But after what he did to her at the pool hall I also thought he deserved it.'

She gathered her breath and went on.

"In the first passage I read, she seemed to be almost a dominant woman, at least in a playful way. When Stuart forced her to practically strip in front of all those men at the pool hall, I thought she was a different character. Now here she is taking back control. I liked it!"

Brian nodded as he listened, recognizing the very thing he was trying to get at.

"Will Yvette continue to be mad at him?" Evelyn asked.

"No," he said, "she just wanted to teach him a lesson. They'll get back to their normal relationship after he's had time to stew and she's decided he's had enough."