Caught Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she said, still choking back the laughter from earlier. "I like him and I like the two of them together."

She paused for a moment and went on. "I saw there are a few passages about her having a husband. Is her marriage not happy?"

Brian hesitated, not sure if she would understand the dynamic between Yvette and the man she married.

"They're not unhappy," he said slowly, "but he's not very experimental, uh, sexually I mean."

"Oh!" she said with sudden understanding. "So she likes adventure when, you know, when they're, uh, doing it."

"That's part of it," he replied, "but there's more to it. Even though she and her husband have enjoyable sex together, her orgasms are, well, how do I put this? She reads in magazines that orgasms are supposed to make your toes curl and make you shudder all over. The orgasms she has with her husband feel good, but they're not like the ones she reads about."

"Really?" she asked, suddenly quieter in tone.

"Yes, she's just looking to see if she can experience those kinds of orgasms with someone other than her husband." He said.

"And does she?" Evelyn asked in a subdued voice.

"The sex she has with Stuart provides her with an outlet," he said. "Because it's an illicit affair, there's a sense of adventure even before they touch each other. When they have sex in a parking lot or at the office, where they could be interrupted at any time, the thrill of being caught makes her orgasms that much more intense."

"Oh," she said, "I should go. I have to do something."

Oh," Brian said with some surprise, "Are you okay? Did I say something to offend you?"

"No," she said quickly, "I have to go."

She hung up and Brian was left feeling like he had somehow stepped over the line. He frowned, trying to think of what he said wrong. She was the one who called him to comment on the latest passage in his story. Now he had to figure out how she had gone from laughing to strangely quiet.

************************************************************

[Open Doc]

When Yvette returned to the table there was a faint coating of white on her lips. Stuart imagined he could see a faint trail of white on her chin too but then realized it was only in his imagination.

The waiter appeared at their table with the bill in his hand and a look of trepidation on his face.

"Remember to give him a generous tip Sweetheart," Yvette said casually as she gathered up her purse from the couch and her panties from the floor.

She thrust her panties into the handbag and stood at the side of the table smiling sweetly at Stuart.

He frowned but used his credit card to pay. Yvette looked over his shoulder as he worked on the transaction and poked him hard in the ribs at the first tip amount he entered on the portable ATM. He glared at her and she poked him again until he punched up a higher tip amount.

After it was done she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek while resting her hand on his crotch. She squeezed his cock through his pants and rubbed it gently.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "you won't regret it."

He frowned again and sent a withering stare in the direction of the waiter.

As they walked out of the restaurant together, he remembered why he liked taking her out so much; every man in the place turned to admire her as she strolled past with her arm hooked into his elbow.

And she was something to look at. With her shoulder length hair styled neatly into a bob and her Asian features with her dark eyes and pouty lips she was a gorgeous woman. Add to that her fashionable dark blue blouse and cream colored mini-skirt with spike heeled shoes she looked like a fashion model. Her well-formed bum swished from side to side with every step she took. By the time they reached the front door, every man in the place was looking her way, despite the men's partners slapping them on their shoulders or berating them verbally.

"I think someone deserves a blowjob," she said quietly with a playful smile. "And right after that you're going to lick me til I scream."

Stuart frowned again and she looked at him with that familiar twinkle in her eye. Immediately his frown disappeared and he grinned despite himself.

"Let's hail a cab," she said when outside.

"A cab?" he replied. "My car is just down the street!"

"Hail a cab!" she insisted.

With a shrug he waved at a passing taxi and they got into the back seat.

"Take us into the park," Yvette told the driver.

"The park?" the driver asked. "You mean the park at the other end of the block?"

"That's the one," Yvette said with a grin.

"Okay," he said and put the car into gear.

As soon as they started moving Yvette lay across Stuart's lap. She rested her head against his belly and playfully lowered his zipper. She pulled is cock out and began one of the sweetest blowjobs Stuart could remember.

With her luscious lips wrapped around his head she wrapped her hand around the shaft and slowly stroked it from root to tip. Her tongue played over and around his cock head and she hummed softly. Stuart sat back with his eyes closed and sighed.

The driver saw her laid across the back seat and adjusted his mirror to see what she was doing. When he saw her with Stuart's cock in her mouth his eyes went wide and he gasped. One of her legs was drawn up for better balance while lying across the seat. He could see a tuft of black hair between her thighs and he slowed down so this distraction wouldn't make him drive off the road.

Stuart felt himself getting close and scooted forward on the seat. He began thrusting his hips up to meet each of her downward swallows. She was taking several inches of his cock into her mouth now and was making wet sloshing sounds with every downstroke.

The car came to a stop and they both looked up to see the driver leaning over the seat to get a closer look. Yvette winked at him and pushed herself to her knees with her bum pointing toward the passenger side door.

She moved her mouth up and down on Stuart with greater speed and he started breathing heavily.

With a gasp he pushed his hips up and held that position while he came. His eyes were firmly shut and he growled as he unloaded into her mouth.

Yvette clamped her lips over his cock head and savored the sweet, salty fluid. She sighed as his spasms came to an end and then looked up at Stuart. She was smiling and there was semen dripping from one corner of her mouth and down to her chin.

She made a big show of swallowing everything in her mouth and sat back against the car door spreading her legs.

"My turn," she said with a playful grin.

Stuart, his breath still coming in rapid gasps, looked at her and then at the driver.

"You said you like showing me off to other men," she purred. "Now you can!"

She placed one hand between her thighs and ran her fingers up and down against her pussy lips.

"Hey pal," the driver said, "if you don't want to, I'll do it!"

Yvette giggled and placed her legs on Stuart's shoulders.

"You heard him Honey," she said. "He's willing to help me out. Are you?"

Stuart stopped thinking and dove between her thighs. He started licking and lapping at her pubis like a starving man. Yvette gasped and clamped her thighs around his neck.

"Ooh yeah!" she moaned. "Lick me!"

Her hips started bucking and she dug her fingers into his hair.

The driver pushed the front passenger seat all the way back til it was almost parallel to the floor. His pants were open and he was stroking his cock furiously. With his eyes glued to Yvette's body he groaned and mumbled softly.

Yvette looked at him and smiled wolfishly. She opened her blouse and exposed her breasts and belly, all while grinding her hips against Stuart's face. When the driver reached out with one hand she guided it to her right breast. He moaned again and roughly mashed his open hand against the soft flesh.

She gave a small yelp when he tweaked her nipple and then giggled as he continued to manhandle her. She reached out and took his cock in her small hand. She stroked it for him as he put both hands on her tits.

Yvette started moaning and grunting and held Stuart's head in a death grip with her thighs. When the driver spurted into her hand she gave a loud cry and had her own orgasm. Her whole body shuddered as the wave washed over her. The driver leaned forward and took her right nipple into his mouth. He sucked it past his lips and groaned again as he marvelled at the beauty of this woman in the back of his cab.

When she released Stuart, he put his knees on the seat and scooted forward til his cock was pointed at her pussy. He pushed it in and pumped his hips.

She was so wet he slid in easily. She put her legs up against his chest and he rammed into her for all he was worth.

The driver reached forward and guided her hand once more to his cock. He hadn't gotten hard that fast after cumming in many years, but the display going on in his back seat had him ready for more.

Stuart groaned and came again. His shoulders slumped and he sat back with sweat dripping from his brow.

Hey Buddy!" the driver said. "Would you mind if I, uh, took a turn?"

Yvette grinned up at Stuart and nodded.

Stuart frowned again but Yvette batted her eyes at him playfully and he demurred.

Yvette looked the driver in the eye and giggled. Needing no further invitation he climbed into the back. He sat back against the seat and she climbed into his lap. With no further ado, she lowered herself onto him. He groaned when the wet glove engulfed him and put his head back. She sighed and started moving up and down.

The backwash from Stuart's semen drooled down his own shaft and he looked down in wonderment. He had read about encounters like this, even heard other drivers tell him stories, but he always believed they were fantasies driven by macho posturing.

After a few minutes he gasped loudly and she grunted as he unloaded his semen inside her. Yvette slammed he pussy down as far as it would go as a mini-orgasm rippled through her. It made her nipples pucker and her eyes closed to slits as she shuddered through it.

She crawled off his lap and the driver turned to Stuart with a grateful smile.

"Thanks Buddy," he said, climbing back into the front seat. "You got a special lady there. I appreciate you letting me, uh, well, you know."

"Don't thank me," Stuart said, "it's her you should thank."

The driver shrugged uncomfortably and gave Yvette a shy nod as he crawled back into the front seat.

"Thanks," he said quickly. "That was, I mean, you were a treat, uh, I mean..."

"You're welcome!" Yvette said testily. "Now take us back to our car!"

"Sure thing Lady!" he grunted. "Sure thing, and, uh, no charge for the fare, you know?"

Yvette frowned and rolled her eyes. "I should hope not!" she said

After being dropped off, they got into Stuart's car and sat in silence for a moment.

"No more showing me off!" she said sternly. "When I'm with you, I'm yours; no one else's!"

Stuart nodded sheepishly and put the car in gear.

[Close Doc]

************************************************************

A few hours later after he finished writing the latest passage he opened his email and attached it to a message for Evelyn.

-I thought you'd like to read the rest of the passage.

-I hope you're not angry with me. I'm sorry if I said something to offend you.

-B

-

-

Brian sent the email to Evelyn and went to watch TV for a while. He didn't expect to get a reply any time soon.

About thirty minutes later he received a text message. The picture showed the same mystery woman laid back on the end of a sofa wearing a dark blue blouse opened all the way to expose her breasts and belly. She was wearing a cream colored mini skirt. With her legs drawn up onto the couch and her thighs spread slightly apart, there was a hint of her black pubic hair showing under the skirt. There was a pair of panties the same color as the blouse she wore laying across one of her thighs..

Again her face was obscured by her hair falling forward over most of her face.

A second text message appeared. It said, "I just came so hard! I need you."

Brian sent a reply, "Come to me now."

A response came after a few moments, "Not yet. I'll call you later."

He didn't expect a different answer.