All Comments on 'Caught Ch. 05'

by eroghost

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ohhh Yeah

Now it is time for Antwan and Anna to stop all this being "Mr. Nice Guy" stuff. Breed Anna like the bitch dog in heat she is. Knock her up at least 6 times. Make her hubby support all the little bastards. Make him Eat the afterbirth as a sign of submission, eat shit from their diapers and lick their little bottoms dry when they piss and shit themselves. Clean Antwan and Anna when they shit and in the rare times that Anna does have a period, then hubby be made to clean the blood out of her pussy and suck and fuck Antwan when Anna is out of commission. The loving couple moves hubby to an outdoor yard shed with no running water or food and once a week or so he gets a bowl of water and a ration of store brand dog chow. On Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and his birthday, after he has played Santa, cooked their holiday dinners, and washed up the dishes, he gets a can of alpo and the morning after Thanksgiving he gets to eat the shit out of the stool of the new family as they show their love for him by letting him indulge himself by jacking off in his hand and licking it up.. Antwan finally takes the ultimate step and takes hubby's place at office parties, and at family get to-gethers. They bring him to his mom and dad's place with his collar and leash on with their little black bastard grandchildren. His mom and dad are so proud of him that they change their will to make Antwan their sole heir of their 5 million dollars, and will to their son a box of dog buscuits and a pair of his dad's sneakers to chew on. What a story, and what an ending..... It makes me want to cum just thinking of it.....

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 16 years ago
Racist

Totally racist bullshit by the author with the insinuation that the black man is only good for sex, hanging out with his "bros", watching and playing basketball and incapable of feeling emotions other than lust and breeding a white woman. Sexist in that a white woman is nothing more than a submissive piece of meat when it comes to a black cock and a tea cup full of black man's sperm, and that a white man just naturally "knows" that he is inferior to a black man when it comes to sexing a white woman that he married, loves, and supports by going to work daily and making her a living...feeding the sick mind of some worthless motherfucker like the commentor below that would be better off playing in freeway traffic than indulging himself on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Partially right

This is racist and you are also partially right: Black men are only good at fantasizing they can have good looking white women. Most white women that go for black men are indeed skanky whores. Take a look at them at the mall. They are not attractive nor do the women look particularly happy. And while we are on the subject, if the stereotypes of rappers and thugs didn't exist, we'd always have the evening news. Who commits the majority of the crimes? Who typically doesn't speak well? Who typically lives in the ghetto? Yes there are some fine exceptions Colin Powell etc. But they are just that: Exceptions. This is one twisted storyline by an angry blackman pretending to be something other than that. Get a life and get a job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Object

To the idea a lot of husbands want this, to share their wives with someone else,color not withstanding. If you really would want this, you should examine your sexual leanings, you'r either gay or bi. People in real life get divorced because of infidelity, not set around and jack off.Swinging is a different matter, but most marriages couldn't last after that either.Don't know where this idea came from, but at least 1000 stories like that in here. Nothing new or for me erotic. No Fucking Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
only

white men who could make their wives fuck big dicked black men and video tape the carnage and smile and beat his own little dick at the same time, saying proudly to himself, <p>

"Yeah, honey, we are a team! It's so good! You get what you want; I get what I want and Jamal gets his rocks off inside you,,, honey, how do you feel, those billions of little guys, some are diseased, swimming inside you?" <p>

Only white men are into such total nonsense --- well, white women, too, of course, who are eager to get down on their knees, I MEAN IN REALI LIFE, not as described in these nonstories --- and scream like idiots, pretending to be orgasming continuously, when you know with big objects inserted in every hole, there's actually more pain than pleasure, and soon after they have to go to the bathroom and wash the smelly stuff off of their bodies.... some of it, that is,,,, while a lot of the stuff are implanted in their soft body tissues, withy some of these little squirmiing things being vicious little viruses who will slowly eat away her uterus,,, <p>

But her big white husband: "Yeah, baby, we did it!" LOL <p>

With big fat Jamal grinnin' to hiself, as he slowly dresses and walk away, "ooooieee, another dumb white woman and her dumb husband,,, I can go on now for a few hours without thinking about my big dick again!" <p>

I guess each really does get what they want; except the white man is, on average, a bit more intelligent than his dumb blonde wife or Jamal, since he is not, for the most part, sucking in his wifes and Jamal's bodily fluids; but sometimes some white man does that, too,,, so everyone seems to get what they want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why

are readers sending in extensive comments. It's not worth it. All I feel for such characters is pitty and contempt.

G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very sick

I have't to say I read it all, as I thought someone would come to their senses and end it all. I think the couple are completly sick, wow, what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I skipped most of the story.

It is a type of fetish I do not really care for. There is really no need of the wife being married to her husband othen that her lover cant or wont pay her way in life. The wife herself has no more value to either men than a piece of meat. She may think she has the best of both worlds while in reality she has nothing from either man. She is like a bitch dog in heat and once impregnated by a the top stud dog is left by all of the males to rear the pups alone. The husband doesnt love her, he uses her for his sexual fetish. The stud doesnt love her, she is simply meat to be used. Nothing really worth reading here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think it is great

I happen to like cuckold stories, and I think this is one of the best I have read in some time. Extremely well written and very hot!!!!. There are people on this board that will give you bad feedback on any cuckold story, whether it is good or bad. All I can say is, this is one of the best stories of its type I have read in some time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
perfect!

Wow, this is such an amazing story eroghost. You've done such an amazing job of intertwining emotion and physical passion. Really outstanding. Probably only eclipsed by "amy's encounter".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think you are a fucking fool and your wife is

being turned into a slut black cock whore before your eyes. And the sad p[art is you think it's fucking hot! If you think this is good for you and your wife think about this. A black bastard kid which you have to raise and pay for while your wife's black lover leaves you to do it. Niggers don't want to raise kids they just want to have them. You are helping to destroy your own reace by writing trash like this story. Every black brother loves to rwad about a white so called man to tell everyone how big they are and how great thy fuck. I only read this chapter to see you are so fucked up in your head you can't see what this is doing to the white and black races. Soon there will be none. Only bastards running around while others pay for them, I'm sure you'r from England.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Love the way the white couple accepts their new sexual roles. Very hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
And the husband?

And why not husband with a black woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff

It's great story. I think you should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE

The story was so hot and sexy. I wished I was in the story myself. my cunt is dripping. It is true once you black you never go back.

KATIE in NEW JERSEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pathetic

Look, it is very hot to think of allowing the wife to have some extra fun, especially with a very good looking and very well hung black guy but if it went this far, if she changed into a woman who no longer desired sex with her husband, she wouldn't be my wife anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I don't care what anyone said, I loved it and would welcome more chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

"We always worried that people might reject us "

Really? Wonder why? Might have a little to do with what is called "normal," that most people actually respect their marraige vows, have respect for each other and themselves, and so on. Most of society looks down on rapists, murderers, pederasts....things that have no place in any decent society where children are raised and personal responsibility exists. Face it, no real man wants his "wife" to do those things; no loving wife would do that to her husband, and only the lowest form of bastard comes between a wife and husband. Being "open minded" has limits, and the type of "open mind" you represent is about as bad as the guy who has a gun and decides it'd be open minded to play russian roulette once in awhile. I truly hope for your sake that's it's this story is all just sick fantasy and that you never do such a fucked up thing to yourself or anyone else.....

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 15 years ago
YOu're an asshole. and even morew your wife is a

whore who has made your brain dead. Have his black baby and help to destroy the white race more. What a fucking fool you and your wife are. I think her nigger lover should knock her up! Yea with AIDs and when you eat her I hope you have a cut in your mouth so you get it too. The race would be better off w/o your kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ho Hum! it's the ultimate slut virus.

You are just now infected by bonnie taylor slut virus. It's very dangerous than Matt Moreau curse, swine flu & bird flu. Get well soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get Real

Well written, erotic and somewhat believable; however, this guy is intelligent and somewhat educated with a job in business. I can see where he might have a fetish about seeing his beautiful wife, who he loves beyond imagination, being screwed one time (a few hours) by a black guy but, I would differ with you, he would snap out of it...no one would touch her. Okay, it's your story and so it goes...way too far and too long for an intelligent man or even the sensual wife, even though supposedly she had the same fantasy. This couple would have great difficulty, even with the initial erotic sensations of watching eachother, dealing with the next day and each and every day. This would have culminated in terse talk or accusations of adultery, infidelity and/or who did what, said what or meant what.

The best would have been a sad and tearful agreement to separate, her because she was confused, liked the balack sex but loved her husband too. Him, because he loved her beyond imagination and could not deal with watching, tolerating anfd having to live with her, he was in hell and would remain there for evr, had to go but, could never stop loving her. He would have shot them both, screamed in despair, had a nervous breakdown or just in tears asked her to let him have his divorce and leave. I'm sorry, you made these people with above average intelligence and, by the way, you made Antwon somewhat uneducated...does ya hear, suga?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This story was HOT! Made me cum buckets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best story in Literotic

This is the best story on cuckolds ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
We should all be like Jim

What's so hard to understand? Jim loves his wife so much that he arranges for her to have superior sex with Antwan. That's a truly unselfish act of devotion. How could he continue to have sex with Anna after what she experienced with Antwan? All husbands should be like him. Is there more magnificent view than that of a huge black cock moving in and out of your wife's white pussy or ass? Eroghost please write more wonderful stories so that more white hubbies could follow your example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The perfect marriage

And hubby never gets any again, he just gets to work and pay the bills while some other dude fucks his wife. Isn't that the life that all men want? And if his needs ever get in the way, he can get his nuts removed (not like he's going to use them anyhow.) I'm sure everyone wants this lifestyle for themselves, I'm surprised that anyone would settle for a loving, faithful and monogamous relationship.

LeMondialLeMondialover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Only wish it could continue. You really captured the experience my wife and I have shared. We are a good deal older than your characters, but so far things are working out for us. Eighteen months into this new lifestyle and all three of us are loving it. Although we have a child and things are sometimes difficult to arrange, believe me, it's been worth it. Husbands, you have no idea what you're missing. Again, wonderful story, really captured the essence of our experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

just another stupid story trying to make a nigger loving wife and her poor excuse for a lover look superior to a white husband. the husband should have killed her the baby and her nigger after she said she never have sex with her husband again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The problem with allowing yourself to be cuckolded

and not have sex with your wife is that it takes away a large part of intimacy. Once that intimacy is lost, then you are living together as bother and sister. Why be married then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
say what?

The black guy fucks his wife (he does not), is fed stays in the guys house, and so on and he loves that. If she just left him and she supported antwan or vice versa, but all on the husband it seems. Black, white , asian whatever the combination, it is a screwed up deal. He can leave wife and she can breed and have antwan other take care of her.

Its not a fantasy, rather a nightmare. All this from first and last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't get it.

All I see is an eunuch! I kind of got it until he decided that he didn't want to have sex with her anymore. What a dumb fuck. Just rent videos and let the bitch move in with him. I don't ever read stories of black guys letting white guys have their wives and getting off making love to their hand from then on. This and stories like it are weak. The black cock is supposed to be so potent that white guys roll over and give up when their wives are fucked by it. Give me a break!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How very erotic a story about a castrated little dicked white man and his skanky nigger loving cunt white trash wife that won't give him any sex and humiliates and belittles him every second of every day. And people call this 'Love' ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when are they gone breed

cant wait to hear about the breeding program

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

the husban fucked tn the head the wife is just a slut whore that needs one mother fucking beating that she could use her cunt even to piss , she is one of the lost pices of shit I ever heard of in my life.and so is the black asshole a kick in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

hopefully you, your wife and the nigger Antwan die so the human gene pool is cleaned out. This is just another trash the white husband story trying to make niggers look superior. When we all know that all niggers want white women for is to make them into crack whores so they can make money on them. That way like most black men they can sit on their lazy asses collecting welfare and their whores money.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 11 years ago
such a great story!

This is such a good story! I love how in each succeeding chapter the Black Lover and white wife draw ever closer to each other. I can't wait for chapter 6!

marypatmnmarypatmnalmost 11 years ago
mary schekse

hope to have a relationship with a black man leadin to my prehnancy and myhusband encouraging me

marypatmnmarypatmnover 10 years ago
mary schelske

love to go black like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
time to breed her

I loved this story but real think its time for Antwan to get her pregnant and maybe start to share her with a few of his black friends.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 10 years ago
mary schelske

I want to have a relationship with a black man like this have relationship progress to the point that the black man moves in with us and yes breeds me Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another white slut for Antwan

With such an appetite for sex Antwan might just look for another white married woman. Black men love to explore many other women. Will this situation be accepted. Don't forget HIV is real. It would be a bonus if all three of you get the virus. Then educate others with your mind set on the dangers of such a life style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good luck

They're all fucked in the head

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Enough Already!

This saga deserves to die a speedy death,along with all of the characters in a horrific house explosion where all that's left is a big black dick lying on the sidewalk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah sure whatever you say...

"If a man really loves his wife then he should allow her to enjoy everything life has to offer, even if that includes another man."

congratulations you no longer have a wife you now just have a room mate. Plus we get it, she no longer wants to have sex with her husband. There is no need to spend one full page saying it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly Pathetic

Sorry but this is grossly pathetic...

Open marriages are where both husband seek sexual pleasure from other people..

The husband has sex with other women and wife has sex with other men...then they come together and live as a traditional husband and wife and they still have sex with each other..

This story is not about an open marriage...it is a story of humiliating fetish for the husband and the wife is coming out trumps..

The pathetic husband allows his wife to take control and to her advantage..

I mam open minded to anything sexual, but not enough for this pathetic excuse of a humiliation fetish...

Real men wouldn't accept this and a woman who truly loved her husband wouldn't comply with this utter crap..

I give it a minus a billion stars...👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
deadass i fuckin love

how much stories of interracial cuckoldry (esp dis one lol) enrage, infuriate & disgust niggas lmaoo its mad funny xD, fo real yall gotta steady lighten up

peace yall,

ya boy antwan, lol see you later suga :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

scum bag wife scum bag husband scum boy friend scum story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And one huge asshole! The asshole of LIT!!

Love this one gave it a 5

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Haters

I am always amazed that so many people who are rabid in their hatred of these stories and black people as a rule are reading stories in the interracial stories section. I like the story and was disappointed that Antwon didn't bring another big black man over so her husband could see how much of a blackcock loving whore she really is. Just show up with him and make her squirm as you pull your big black dick of and slap her face with it getting her hot as she begs. Call her a bitch and have your friend show her how big his blackdick is telling her to suck it if she wants his. She'll cave cause she likes being a weak white whore for Blackmen to fuck and fill with their cum. Yea I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did'nt work like that for me!!!

Many years ago my girlfriend and I were in a bar when we met an acquaintance of mine, an arrogant Jamaican guy tall and broad. I didn't like him much but my girl seemed to. As the evening went on the talk got quite sexual and her said that he bet that he had a bigger cock. To stand up for myself I stupidly said that I doubt it. (I knew about this guy and knew he was hung but I was horny, we all were now.

Anyway we went outside to the back alley to compere taking out our semi erect penises He was already noticeably larger. Josie (my girl) took us in her hands and started to stroke us bringing us to full erections. Laughing at me he said he new he would win and put his arm around Josie and suggested we go to his one room apartment.

When we got there they were all over each other. As we undressed and got on the bed. He fondled her large breasts and bottom whilst she ran her hands over his body and stroked his big black cock. Not to be left out I pressed my body against her with my stiff cock against her thigh and touched a wet pussy then I went down on her as he went up and put it in her mouth.

After a while I positioned myself between her thighs but Josie said no he goes first as he won the contest. This both humiliated and aroused me and seeing that bastard entering Josie's pussy was the most thrilling sight of my life. So I just lay next to them stroking her and playing with my cock trying not to cum.

He was giving her such good fuck and she was responding so well it made me feel sick.

But at the same time I did'nt want them to stop, Josie didn't either and I certainly couldn't stop him!

They both came together holding each other tightly. It did look beautiful. When her finally rolled of her I came over and kissed her pussy and secretly licked a bit of spunk that was dribbling from her. I then put my rock hard cock into her. She felt loose and I could feel his sperm coating my cock.

I was trying not to cum too fast when he started slapping my bottom saying that's it get in boy. He grabbed my balls with his other hand and I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

Josie and I had a couple of further sessions like this with him at her suggestion.

I wanted it but knew what could happen and after a while she seemed restless in my company and would often talk about him and black men in general and I felt that she was avoiding me a bit.

Soon after we split up and she dated him for a while.

I saw her a about a year later as I was driving past, She was with another black guy.

I still think of her sometimes. She was a pretty girl and her body was pure sex.

I still think of those days and always have to masturbate.

Would'nt you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot but twisted

the 1st 3 chapters of this story were very hot. Once Jim no longer wanted sex and his wife kept repeating the same things over and over - it got stupid and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I made sperm whilst reading this tale.

And that's the point isn't it.

Some of us like this type of thing and others seem to go mad after reading it. Although they must have known what it was going to to be like in the interracial cuckold section of a sex story website.

Regards

Sperm Jack

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Hot fucking story

I like it xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Painful to Read!

This has to be one of the worst stories I've read on Literotica! In its own painful way,it did elicit strong feelings as I read it.It was frustrating,disgusting,and nauseating from beginning to end! ~ The husband was mentally ill and/or incredibly stupid.In any case,he was one dumb cuck. The wife (or was it wives since she seemed to be married to two men?), should have sought psychiatric help for obviously mentally ill husband. Instead,she took advantage of his stupidity to become a disgustingly manipulative, sleazy slut. ~ Once they delved into the whole interracial scene together ,first with watching movies together followed by months of her becoming reacquainted with Antwan via the phone and computer it became obvious that that marriage would eventually burn and crash! "Alternative marriage" my ass! By the final couple of pages it was pretty obvious that she was married to Antwan and Jim had become little more than a pet named Cuck. ~ Not too many experiences in life can match suffering through these 5 chapters,hoping that things would get better,only to feel frustrated and nauseous when it ended.

spannkyspannkyabout 5 years ago
good story

good story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best series!

Please keep it going,she deserves at least 3 children from Antwan.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827almost 5 years ago
Ready for more

Great story only bad part is Jim not slurping up all those yummy creampies

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 4 years ago

Please keep writing and make jim a full cuckold where he has to cleanup he's wife then one day she has he's baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Eroghost, if you're still alive, Please consider writing another chapter to this story. Where chapter five ended leaves to many unanswered questions. Does Antwan ever move in permanently? Does Anna ever have black babies? Does Jim ever desire to eat cream pie? Will Anna still feel any love for her husband or show him any affection? How will her mother feel about their modern marriage? How will Jim's mother feel about their modern marriage? Will Anna and Jim's mother's or sisters want to try black cock? The story ideas are plentiful.

Good job by the way on your story so far. It's a good read.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
Not even voting

The story and theme is horrible...this is NOT a marriage... The writing is good.. sure its erotic ..and I have asked my wife to let me watch her with a black guy..she always says NO... but to treat a husband like she does is just not right

demonic1000demonic1000over 3 years ago

I love this series so much! It is amazing and deserves a 6th chapter (and more!). Please come back and write more. THank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We desperately need you to continue this story. Cream pie and pregnancy, as well as your friend's and family's reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Now and again"

Remember chapter 3? "Now and again"

Remember chapter 4? Jim could still get her to orgasm

Seriously? You go full cuck?

Fuck you!

BillH27284BillH27284over 1 year ago

Time to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this gets you off, then I pity you. I truly do.

PervwhiterobPervwhiterobabout 1 year ago

She sounds a hot wife and if I was with her I do the same and set her up with a black guy and don't have sex with me no more just her black boyfriend. I would listen to them every night and try to hear at the door like a pervert you can tell she went off white guys and she went with her new black lover he a lucky guy and she would have lots of sex with him I would be a jealous husband but give her up to him.

DrkmanDrkman10 months ago

Love this but you need one more chapter. Eventually she'll want to have his baby, a black one, Then things will really change for all of them.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Really enjoying this series and the foreshadowing of what might be coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous