All Comments on 'Caught Coach'

by DionysusMas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well,

you might make an author yet. good luck and don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gay Guy

Writing lesbo stories, jeeze, lit has gone to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it !

Fuck you all, Good story. Please continoe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yum-Yum Diddy

epic man, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Girlfriend

My gf used to have her basketball coach eat her out and she said it was very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

This was fucking amazing please make a sequel

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeservealmost 8 years ago
More Please??

Been waiting for more installments of this one. Please write some more =)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
storytelling is good, categorization is off.

Okay. Decent to good mechanics. You've done a nice job setting the scene up at the start. The setup and blackmail theme worked for you, and you were very clear in describing how the girls enjoyed humiliating and hurting the coach. You especially captured how little empathy they had. I think you have some skill at story-telling.

The only thing that you've done wrong, of course, is to put this story in the Lesbian category. It clearly belongs in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. The fact all characters are female isn't enough to merit the Lesbian category, because of the non-consensual nature of the action. I kept waiting for you to turn a corner out of NC/R, to have Sara discover a previously unknown attraction to pain, or maybe have some kindness seep into one of the girls, or... well, just about anything. Without that, Non-Consent/Reluctance is all you've got. Please re-categorize.

As I mentioned, you have some storytelling skills, so please keep writing. I think I'd enjoy reading a Lesbian story from you. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sara should kill those 4 sadistic bitches! They deserve nothing less. The world doesn't need people like them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous