All Comments on 'Caught Embezzling'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
muncher354muncher354almost 6 years ago
Boring.

Just numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking stupid

He's basically letting them kill his business and getting nothing back for sex? How's this moron get a business?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
$280,000?

It's gonna take more than pussy for me to let $280,000 go. That must be some golden pussy lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Back Out

After that I would call the police first thing the next morning and report them for theft for the whole $280,000.

No one would believe their story. Burn the check and there would be no proof of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idiot businessman.

Why would anyone in their right mind pay so damn much for one fuck. The story would have been better if he had her at his disposal for several weeks. Better yet for several months. With her at his disposal the story should have at least a couple of chapters. Hot story which could/should have been more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part two?

I get the bad comments but now there is an opportunity the next day to say, you have nothing left of value as I’ve had you’re jewelry and body, cuckolded your husband so now you’ll have to earn it by working here everyday, entertaining clients, I get to fuck you whenever I want and Rick will clean up. My clients will use condoms and when he or they have finished with you I’ll pour the contents on your tits for Rick to lick clean. I’ll credit you $100 per guy if I get their business and any of my 100 strong workforce can pay me to fuck you for $100 an hour. Gay/bi clients and workers can fuck Rick for $10 You’re going to be a 3 hole cheap whore and he only deserves $10 for what you’re having to do. It’ll all be filmed for a pay porn channel I’ll create and identities of clients will be blanked out and guys can phone up to fuck you. Etc etc

Does this make me a pervert....I hope so 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The storyline was intelligently conceived but very well crafted... but figures don't add up... Nevertheless, the story is EROTIC!

Your story proves that men do have 2 heads (a small & a big one), but they can use only one at a time. Each of us is irrational when a woman turns him on. I say "us" because I am "guilty as charged."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT! INTENSELY EROTIC. JULIE IS A KEEPER!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In a fitting conclusion the boss man would steal away the hot wife, as he can actually pay for her high maintenance lifestyle. Or better yet, drop her by the boss man's house once a week for an overnighter at a thousand dollars a night, until they're all square, or she falls in love with the man with the deeper pockets...

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

This is not a genre I usually read but this one was exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job, then again maybe Julie can give him a $5,000 blow job in chap. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julie's character in black panties and matching bra turned me on big time.

👍👍

❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

♥︎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found the business owner very accomodating towards the two embezzlers.

For the jewelry I'd give them the pawn shop value, I'd say 10% at most 15%. How much would you pay for used clothing? I wouldn't pay full value, again 10%-15% sounds right. No blowjob is worth $5000! You can get escorts for $200-$300/hour.

But I do agree, I'd make them pay every cent they embezzled, going to the police wouldn't get him back the $280,000. Their house should have some value, the SUV also. If that wasn't enough, maybe Julie should change her line of work, stripping or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s funny reading some of the commenters, talking like this story was even remotely possible.

“The business owner overvalued the Jewelry. That’s not the pawn shop value.” Ok. This was fiction, 100%. However, I really enjoy it when a man gets screwed over by a woman, and turns the tables on her completely. I would have liked him to fire them both, then meet with her to discuss another position, as his “ work wife”. Of course, she would have began by hating her new “ responsibilities”;but as time went on, she would have dumped her loser husband, and grew 100% into the role of company whore. That part would have been non fiction. And in one way, shape of form, women do it every day. 5 stars.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Well, this was the usual 'pay back' story but still pretty good. However, don't understand why it was in the non/con category since Julie was willing to go along with the deal . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous