All Comments on 'Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 05'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not me2

I wish that would happen to me I want to be a cocksucker and cum swallower so bad

J1biboiJ1biboiover 7 years ago

Great story! That's my kind of poker party!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Poker

Man I want to play poker with those guys. I would by happy losing a bet like that. That is so hot. I can't wait to see if his going to suck their cocks when they play poker at his house and let his wife see what a cocksucker he has become. Anyone in Oklahoma want to play poker with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’ve been fortunate to experience being a cock sucker for multiple men. The most I’ve had was 8 and I loved it. It was great to be able to go from one cock to the next. I sucke three f them twice. It was a wonderful night.

PG564EPG564Eover 5 years ago
YES!!

I love to jack off reading this story. It is similar to my first homosexual experience of my life. I had dreamed of giving blowjobs for so long, and finally one day I sucked not one man's dick, but over a 7 hour period, I blew 6 men and swallowed each of their loads without missing one drop.

I became a faggot immediately, and was turned on wildly by blowing these strangers as other men watched me, saw those men cum in my mouth. . . it was terribly hot.

The 3rd man I blew was the one I stopped sucking, and pleaded with him to fuck me up the ass. I had seen him fuck another guy about an hour ago, and his dick was rock hard from me making oral love to it.

He stood behind me, lubed me, and thrust his thick 7 inch cut cock up into my virgin ass. And he fucked me while I moaned like a girl. It was supremely sexy, my life as a straight guy was over - forever.

I love cocks and cum. Just cannot get enough!

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Poker-faced

Well, that's what I would call a straight-flush. Lovely tale, a gaggle of erections to beat the band, a willing 'loser' and the chips cashed in.

'If my sweet wife from Alabama could see me now...'

Love to see her expression. Sweet story with a happy ending.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story with great descriptions and hot cock sucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That is so good. I recently met a new Daddy and we've talked about this exact scenario. I SO hope it works out 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just call me rOund mouth !

TN

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

I have loved the first five parts and wish the whole time it was me doing the cock sucking. I Love Cock don't care what color I am addicted to cock and Cum

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

Simply Heavenly!!

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Thank you for keeping this going. I am going to be so deflated when the story ends. For now, I know that I can play poker well enough to become true cocksucker, too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is so good. Thanks for writing more. Delicious & hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...