Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and slurped up the cum that had ran down his cock. I pulled it from his pubic hair and licked it off his balls.

I then put his already soft cock back in my mouth and sucked it and pulled it.

Steve opened his eyes finally and said. "Best fucking head ever man. You're a fuckin artist man. Gay or not, man. You are gonna do this to me again. Fuck." And he shuddered. Yeah I would. Whenever he wanted, I thought.

I let his cock slide out of my mouth and let it rest against his thigh. I looked around again. Proud and defiant.

I realized that I hadn't cum yet and that I was very close.

I started stroking my cock and looked around questioning. Maybe I could get a little help...

Little D and Steve made eye contact and realized what I was looking for.

Steve said, "Sorry dude, you're on your own, man."

Little D said" Fuck that! I didn't lose no bet!"

I looked at Jake and Tommy. Tommy's head was already shaking. Jake nodded towards the couch. Mark was there passed out.

"Fuck'im" Jake said. "He's a prick anyway. Plus, he already sucked your fuckin cock..."

I was jerking slowly. I knew I was close. I made up my mind. I got up and went over to Mark.

I stood over him and jerked my cock quickly.

Oh yeah.

Now, man.

Fuckin now!

And I came.

I shot cum all over Mark's drunken face. The guys laughed and made snide comments. I was cumming and I didn't care. I pumped more cum on him. They laughed. I pushed my cock into his semi open mouth and squirted there. I had a great orgasm and shot loads all over him.

Mark stirred but only rolled his head. He closed his mouth and swallowed. I shook my cock onto him and felt the full wave of orgasmic relief wash over me.

I had become a true cocksucker today.

Jake got up, grabbed his phone and tossed it to me. "Hurry up, cocksucker. Before I change my mind."

I caught his phone and looked around for mine. I transferred the video quickly and passed the phone to Jake. He and Tommy and Steve were whispering among themselves. They gave the phone to Little D and placed their large floppy cocks around Mark's cum-covered head, Steve put the tip of his into Mark's mouth. Little D took some close up shots. They all laughed.

I almost felt bad for Mark. Mostly I felt jealous.

I guess I would have some competition now.