All Comments on 'Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 06'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
A dream cum true.

Thanks for a fabulous story. It's made me really hungry for cock and cum. I love to suck, deep throat and swallow. I have often wondered what it would be like to have my own personal glory hole and have a whole evening and night of wonderful, cum filled, hard cocks to suck. Sure wish this was a documentation of my cock sucking event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That would be a great way to spend an evening. The most cocks I sucked in one night was 11. Needless to say, I was the attraction at a gangbang and I loved it. My jaw was sore for a couple of days, but it was worth it. I am a cum loving cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great series!

I hope it's not over. I would love to see what happens when his wife discovers what he's been up to. With him saving so many cocksucking videos, you know she's going to stumble across one sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

The most cocks I sucked in one night was 8 but it was in a park with friends and I had lost a bet and when I paid up and was sucking him off the others found us with me on my knees and his cock in my mouth and they all took turns and it turned out to be a regular thing and I also found out I love sucking cock and swallowing loads in front of others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bottom gloryhole

I was turned on expecting him to bottom in gloryhole darn!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Loved it

What a great story, I hope that isn't the last chapter. I was hoping his wife would get involved like Marylou and fuck some men and make him clean the cum from her pussy. I love sucking cock, but I also love pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

GREAT story!!! That woman is my dream girl!!! To be able to share a gang suck with a hot woman is a life long dream. I love glory holes in adult arcades but have only sucked a maximum of 3 guys at a time. I had a girlfriend for a while that would get gang fucked with me on occasion and let me eat her afterward. Please write more hot stories ... this one was EXCELLENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hobby cock sucker

Sucking cock is my new hobby, I just need a girlfriend to share the cocks with. 10 has been the most I have drained in one day ! Next !!!!!

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Very hot! The glory hole has always been a hot theme. I'd love to have an opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also am a devout Hobby Cock Sucker and can not get enough cum !

TN

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

Fantastic really enjoyed the whole series so far

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

WOW!! I wasn't able to make it past the 2nd page before losing my load over this story! What a total cumslut!!! I fucking LOVE it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yea. Wow! is right. What a great story. I wish I had known Marylou. We could have had 'loads' of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...