Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped and sucked.

Steve was fully hard and glorious. I lifted his cock up and pulled his heavy balls through the hole. What a view. A thick long black cock surrounded by a set of large pendulous balls. Man! My cock was pulsing. I ignored it - I had to.

I grabbed his cock tightly again and sucked and licked the head. With my other hand I pulled his balls to me and gently squeezed and fondled them. Steve loved this. I knew. I loved it too.

I jacked and sucked.

I pulled and squeezed his balls.

Steve moaned.

I jacked faster. I ran my tongue in circles around his taught plum colored cock head.

I wondered how long he'd last. I was getting close by just thinking about the blowjob I was giving.

Steve knocked on the door.

I thought "I'm not letting anybody in here -"

Steve shot a load in my mouth and I realized what the knock meant. Steve yelled. The door creaked. I swallowed this spurt and kept jacking. Spurt. Spurtspurt. Spurt. I quickly showed the mirror a mouthful of cum. Steve shot on my cheek.

Steve filled my mouth. So. Fucking. Good. Man! I love his cum. I sucked and swallowed.

Steve thrust his hips into the door and I realized that I had complete control. If I wanted to get throatfucked, I would throatfuck them. If I wanted them to cum in my throat, I'd deepthroat them and let that happen. Right now, I wanted to savor the bits of cum dribbling out of Steve's cock.

I felt Steve pull his cock out and I reluctantly released him.

I looked in the mirror and saw that I had somehow gotten cum across my nose and cheeks. I smiled at myself and left it.

Another black cock replaced Steve's. I remembered this one. Long and thick and curved. I pulled his balls all the way through and started jacking him and fondling his balls. I sucked his head into my mouth and coordinated some deep motions with my hands.

"GodDAMN!" I heard from the other side of the door.

I did this for a while and then shifted to jacking with the head in my mouth. I occasionally slipped a ball in my mouth and tugged on it. Steve's friend tried to pull back but my grip on his cock and balls left me in control.

I grinned at the mirror and pumped faster.

I sucked a ball into my mouth again and was about to release it when his cock started cumming, catching me off guard. The first spurt landed on my cheek and hair. I tried to put him back in my mouth but the second shot across my face before I could do it. The other shots I swallowed immediately.

I held onto his base and suckled all the cum off his cock. I could tell he wanted to pull off - some men can't handle the sensitivity of their cock head after cumming - but I wouldn't let him. He can suffer deliciously. When he stopped pulling, I let his balls and cock go.

"Fucker. Fucker is a goddamed vacuum cleaner man. Jesus Keyrist!" I heard him mutter.

I looked up at the phone. I had cum on my chin and across my face. I laughed to myself; I guess I was messier than I thought.

Just then a hard white cock came through the hole. It was about five inches long. It was about an inch and a half wide. The balls were fat and full. The whole package was hairy.

"Come on baby, suck my cock." Said the muffled voice against the door.

I did. Since it was the right size, I slid my lips all the way to the base. I kept them tight and pulled off. The muffled voice called to God. I moved down and up again. And again. This length cock was kinda nice to suck. It barely entered my throat and I could suck without using my hands. I figured I'd do this for a bit and then jack him off in my mouth. Down and up. Down and ...Spurt. Spurt spurt. He came in my mouth. I wasn't expecting this load and almost choked. I swallowed and sucked. He pulled out immediately before I could finish - I mean finish for me. He was obviously finished.

Another cock slid through. It was about the same size. I made him cum.

I sucked three more cocks, roughly all about the same length, and swallowed all of their loads. I guess that thing about average cock size was kinda true. They all had distinct flavors and yet, they all taste like cum.

The seventh cock was flaccid. It only stuck out about an inch or so from the door. Once in my mouth, I realized it was hard but just small. I put my thumb and forefinger on it and put the head in my mouth. I jacked it furiously. After about a minute, it came and shot an impressive amount of sperm. I just wouldn't end. Small but mighty.

He must've shot ten consistent spurts of cum in my mouth. After the first three I thought he'd be done and pulled off. He shot again and again getting cum on my face and shoulders until I could get my lips over the tiny helmet.

When he pulled away, I looked through the hole and saw that it had been the obese guy I'd seen before. I also noticed that there was a mini party going on in Jake's bedroom. There were around five men - I guess waiting their turn. Surprisingly, I saw that Marylou from Accounting was there. She was bent over the bed and was getting fucked from behind. Her bra was pulled up freeing her big tits and her shirt unbuttoned them to shake with each thrust. Her skirt was still around her waist.

A cock moved toward my glory hole but a voice I recognized stopped it. The man fucking Marylou pulled his cock out and said. "Wait, I've heard a lot of good things about this whore. S'my turn assholes."

I recognized the voice. It was fucking Fred from my office. Shit. He was a dick. I really didn't want to suck him off.

Fred slid his shiny cock, slick with Marylou's pussy juices, into the hole. I was stunned, I had to admit. It was circumcised and about six inches long. It was probably only about an inch and a half wide but...Fred's cock had a huge mushroom-shaped head. Huge. This bulbous head was probably about two and a half inches wide. It stuck out around his cock about half an inch to either side. Weird looking and yet sexy. Hot.

I grabbed his balls and his shaft and started playing. I fit the fat head in my mouth. It made me think of Tommy's fat, beer-can cock. Except only the head was thick. I decided to try to throat him but it was very uncomfortable. It was like a cork. So I ran my tongue around it and plopped it out of my mouth and then back in repeatedly while jacking it off. I got into a nice rhythm and soon, he knocked on the door.

I readied myself for this load and let him cum in my mouth. I played with it and ran it over my lips. I slobbered it back onto his cock and slurped it back up.I was so hard.

Fred backed away and stole his cock back. He bent down and put his eye to the hole and I slide away before he saw me.

"Lemme see you, you hot little cocksucking whore. That was amazing. Fuck! I bet you're quite a nice fuck too. Put you pussy there and lemme fuck you".

What a dick.

An idea came to me. I stood up off to the side of the hole as he continued to plead for my "hot little pussy" I could even see his lips as they pushed through the hole.

My poor cock had been ready to cum for the past hour or more. I'd been edging it and it was already wet with precum and random drips of others cum. I jacked it hard for about twenty seconds and felt my orgasms build.

"Come one sweety, give us a chance at that sweet fuckin pussayyy" and with this Fred wagged his tongue at the bathroom through the gloryhole.

I turned and jammed my cock onto his tongue in into his mouth and I came. Spurt Spurtspurt spurt.

Fred pulled back, shocked. I shot through the hole. Spurt. Spurt.

"Fuck!" I heard.

Bullseye.

"Blech - It's a fuckin dude!" Fred yelled.

I jacked my cock and shot the last of my cum into the bedroom

I heard general yelling from the bedroom.

"It's a dude!"

"That dude came on your face!"

"Dude came in your mouth!"

Fred yelled. "Hey fucker - are you taking pictures? Get back here! Mutherfuck-"

The room was in general chaos with yells of "It's a dude" and "Fuck that" and it soon cleared out. I looked through the hole and saw the empty room with Marylou propped up on the bed. She was staring at me.

I quickly slid away from the hole.

She knocked at the door. I ignored it.

"Hi there babe, whyoncha lemme in?"

Shit!

I ignored her. I had no desire to let her in. My identity was a risk as it was. I didn't need Marylou from Accounting knowing that I was the one who'd sucked so many dicks.

"Come on...Open up. I gotta pee!."

Fuck.

"Come on...Scott..."

FUCKKKKK! Fuckfuckfuckfuck FUCKKKKK!

"I wont tell anyone. It was kinda funny what ya just did to Fred. I think it's hot. I'm actually kinda jealous..."

"Scott. I do hafta pee! Don't be a dick."

I opened the door and let her in. I closed and locked it and hung a towel from a hook on the door, blocking any view in.

She was a mess.

But she was hot. My cock started rising.

Marylou from Accounting - I couldn't help thinking of her that way - had lost her skirt and her bra and panties but had retained her thigh highs with garter suspenders. She had her white blouse on but it was not buttoned. Her hair was up but disheveled.

She pushed past me and squatted on the toilet. I immediately heard the sounds of her piss against the porcelain.

She finished, wiped, and flushed. She lowered her head and smiled seductively. "Aren't you just the belle of the ball..." I looked in the mirror. I had a glaze on my cheeks and chin. My hair was sticking up at a weird angle. I was a cum slut.

I could think of nothing to say. I stared at her body. She looked a lot like Marcie. Against my will, my cock hardened even more. Shit. This was trouble.

She winked at me reached up and cupped her tits. She was probably a 38DD. Her nipples were hard and were as large as my finger tips. She released one breast and plucked her nipple with the free hand. She closed her eyes and rolled her head. "Mmmmmmm...Feels nice". She was drunk.

Shit. I was so turned on. Somehow sucking a roomful of cocks wasn't cheating to me. But this? Fucking this hot milf... Fucking Marylou from Accounting? That was trouble.

"I fucked three guys and blew two. I've never done this before...I guess I'm kindof a slut tonight."

She giggled and winked at me. "I guess you won't tell though, will you?"

I shook my head. Marylou started stroking my cock. I inhaled, surprised.

"How many'd you suck? Five? More? Did you suck those black boys?"

I stared at her as she mashed her tits against my chest. She looked up to me and kissed me.

I couldn't help myself. I kissed her back. We kissed passionately. I grabbed her round ass with both hands. She broke away. "You did suck them, didn't you. And you ate all of their cum. You dirty little slut!"

She dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock.

I exhaled, shocked. God! That felt so good. This was so wrong. So good. So fucking good.

The towel moved. Someone was at the glory hole.

Marylou released my cock from her mouth but still kept it in her grasp.

"...Telling you it's a dude! Shawn says it's some dude in there and he shot his cum on some other guy out here and shit. Seriously and shit."

A hand pulled the towel through the hole, plugging it.

Marylou released me and put her finger to her lips. She tuned to the door and spoke.

"I'm not anywhere close to being a guy, honey. Don't know who's telling you that."

"Shhhh! Dya hear that? Shut the fuck up man! Whadya say?"

"Let go of the towel. I'm about as female as can be sweetheart. Show me your cock and I'll prove it." Marylou cooed.

Pause.

"Fuck that! Show me your pussy!"

Marylou tilted her head from side to side and seemed to decide that it was a logical request. She turned around and slid her pussy to the glory hole.

"Fuck yeah! That aint no dude I ever seen. That there is called pussy!"

Marylou's eyes opened and her mouth formed an "O" as her body was pushed forward. I moved in front of her before she fell. Obviously the guy had slid his cock into her. Marylou pushed against me and slid herself on the cock back to the door.

"Fuckin AY, Man. Fuckkk dude? You. Don't. know. Shit!" One guy told the other as he thrust repeatedly into Marylou.

As Marylou leaned into me for support, she looked up and slid my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh" I moaned. Flexible little milf.

I thrust into her as the guy fucked her from the other side of the door. I started feeling my orgasm build when she stopped moving - or rather the guy stopped thrusting.

"Ohhhh - Ohhhh" He moaned and came inside Marylou. She let my poor cock fall from her mouth and said "I just love it when they cum inside me. I love cum."

She turned around and looked at the door. They was an eye peeking in.

"Fuck! It IS some hot milf, man. Come get you some.

A cock slid through the hole. It was a thick six incher. Marylou stole the cock and sucked it. I was left there to watch.

I decided to claim the cum she'd taken.

I placed a towel on the cold tile floor and lay on my back. I slid under the squatting bookkeeper and started licking her pussy. She was so wet. Her dark hair was matted and sticky and her lips were swollen and thick. I licked and sucked and realized she'd had at least three loads in there. I stuck my tongue inside her and probed. I placed my mouth against the opening and sucked. Give me that sweet liquid. I reached my arms up and held her legs so she couldn't fight against me. Marylou had no intention of fighting me. Quite the opposite. Marylou ground herself into my face and rubbed her pussy against me. She was gagging and then screaming. I licked her as well as I could. I had my cum. Now I was getting her off.

Marylou clamped her legs against my face as her orgasm overtook her. She held me immobile against her pussy. I was starting to worry about suffocating.

Finally she let me up and slid off me.

I sat up and looked at her. She had obviously taken a large facial from the guy as I was licking her. Cum was all over face and was hanging down in strings from her chin. She even had cum on her tits.

For a moment, I stared. So fucking hot. Then I got up and kissed her passionately. I licked the cum off her face. I sucked her lips. She sucked back, I think excited to be tasting her own juices. I let go of her face and licked the cum off her tits. We smiled knowingly at each other, two cumsluts stuck in a glory hole together.

Another cock slid into the hole. It was a nice long slim one. We looked at each other and both dropped to our knees. I gently pulled the scrotum into the hole and started licking the balls. Marylou slid the head into her mouth and started jacking with her hand. After a while I came up and we took turns licking and sucking. The moaning from the other side increased and soon we got to share a nice load of cum.

That cock slid out.

I peeked into the room and saw that it had, once again, filled with men. We had our work cut out for us.

Marylou and I sucked the cocks, one after another. Some shot into her mouth. Some into mine. Some onto our faces. We sucked fat cocks. We sucked some nice long cocks (I was much better at taking them in my throat than she was). We were cum-loving sluts. I loved it. Who knows how much time passed. We were in no hurry. We were getting cocks. We were getting cum.

After a while, the flow of dicks slowed. As Marylou held the base of a nice black cock we hadn't seen before (some had come back for seconds, I was sure of it), and sucked on its nice head. I stood up, stretched, and watched. She was something to behold. She was totally nude except the stockings and garter belt. Her face and chest were covered with a shiny cum glaze. The nipples on her big tits were hard and thick. She was the epitome of sexy. WHo'd have guess that this meek woman from accounting was a slut for cock? Who have guess that I was?

I knelt behind her and held those full heavy tits in my hands. Then I gently pinched her nipples and released them. Marylou purred. I gently pulled them out until she gasped with pleasure and released the cock from her mouth. She looked back at me and we kissed, sharing the flavor of the cock she was sucking.

I leaned forward over her shoulders and sucked the cock into my mouth. I shook my head until it slid into my throat. I pinched and released her nipples. I slid my mouth off the cock ad she turned hers to it. She started jacking it passionately. She looked up to me and pleaded, "I'm so wet - you need to fuck me."

The cock in her hand started shooting wildly. Her jerking caused the cum to fly all over her. I leaned in again and sucked, eager for any last dribbling loads.

The cock pulled away. I looked through the hole. The room appeared empty. We had sucked at least fifteen cocks.

I put a towel over the door hook, covering the gloryhole as Marylou stood up and put her hands on the sink. "Fuck me, Scott. Let me have your cum."

I slipped behind her and rubbed my cock at her entrance. I slid in immediately. She was so wet - so amazingly wet.

"Close your legs." She did. Her wet pussy now clamped down on my cock. Now she was wet and tight. I fucked her and looked at her expression in the mirror. She was loving this. She loved cock. She loved cum. I fucked her and looked up at my phone. Marylou's tits shook as I thrust into her. Our bodies slapped together rhythmically.

I knew I wouldn't last. I didn't care. I had been ready to cum since I shot a load into Fred's mouth.

I looked down at Marylou's round ass and thin waist and felt the first preliminary spasms. I slapped her ass and said "N'around!".

Marylou rotated and dropped to her knees in front of me. I moved slightly to the side (so my phone could catch the cumshot) and let go of the grip on my cock.

It splattered forcefully off Marylou's forehead. She grabbed me and pulled me into her mouth where she swallowed me. My cock pumped cum into her mouth and she swallowed eagerly and greedily. I felt weak in the knees. I closed my eyes and leaned against the sink. Marylou sucked me and then slid me into her mouth up to my balls. She was good, I'll give her that.

Marylou sucked my cock for a while. No cocks came to the glory hole. She stood up and we kissed, sharing the remnants of my cum. I licked the load off her face and we shared that.

Realizing that the music had died down and that it was likely that no more cocks were coming through the glory hole, we left the bathroom and lay back on Jake's bed. I was starting to comprehend just what we did when the bedroom door opened.

Jake and Tommy stepped in.

"Holy fuckin shit, dude! He finished all the cocks in his glory hole there...Then he got himself some pussay!"

I sat up. And smiled weekly. "We're both kinda done - we had a long night." I explained.

Jake and Tommy looked at each other as they began to strip.

"Neither of you are done yet, cocksucker." Jake said.

"I call dibs on the milf." Yelled Tommy.

When Marylou saw Tommy's fat, beer can cock, she exclaimed "Oh my..." and slid her ass to the edge of the bed.

Jake twirled his finger at me and I obeyed. I flipped around and hung my head over the edge of the bed so he could facefuck me.

Tommy slid his cock slowly but steadily into Marylou. "You're one wet slut - God! usually it takes a while for a woman to take me..." He told her proudly.

As he worked up a rhythm fucking Marylou, Jake was busy fucking my mouth, "You work with her too?" Tommy asked. "Shit...Your whole office full of cumsluts? Get. Me. A Fuck.Ing Ap. pli. ca. tion." He smirked as he thrust into her.

Tommy and Jake fucked us like this and then switched twice. This way I got to taste Marylou's wet juices on both of their cocks. Finally, Jake pulled his long cock out of my mouth and pumped it. He deposited a thick load all over my face, purposely avoiding my mouth. A moment later, Tommy pulled out of Marylou with a wet squishy sound and did the same to my face.