Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stepped back, breathing heavily, and shaking their heads. "Fucking porn star facial, man!"

They high fived.

I pulled myself up onto the bed and faced Marylou. I could feel the globs of cum slide down my forehead and cheeks.

She giggled and shook her head at me. She licked her lips and smiled that slutty sultry smile. "Honey, you do look like a porn slut."

She sat up and pulled me to her. She kissed me and sucked the cum off my face. We shared it back and forth. Jake and Tommy made comments. We listen and we didn't care. We kissed and sucked each other's face for a while. When we looked up, Jake and Tommy had left.

We took a quick, hot shower together and got dressed. My clothes were clean and dry so I felt pretty refreshed. Even though she was now clean, Marylou still looked a little slutty. She had lost her bra at some point and her blouse was pretty sheer. Considering that she'd fucked five or so guys and sucked around twenty with me, I guess she looked fine.

I ran a mental count. I had sucked at least nine cocks by myself and another fifteen with Marylou. Then Jake and Tommy. Twenty-six loads of cum, I figured. Doing some mental math, I guess I drank between a quarter to half a beer can of cum. Jesus. What had I become?

Marylou and I looked at each other, smiled, and realized there wasn't much to say. We left the bedroom separately and went out to mingle briefly with the few drunken party stragglers. She left and I went home shortly after.