All Comments on 'Caught For the Last Time Ch. 05'

by TGJamie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sheilatvsheilatvabout 9 years ago
how lucky

Very nice read again,brought back memories of years ago with my ex thank you so much for the great stories.I look forward to many more great chapters In both series that u r doing thanks again girl love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love and marriage

I just love this story about a husband and wife enjoying life together.

They do not need another person in their bed. I think that just ends the marriage.

All men that dress do not necessarily want to sleep with another man.

Keep up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exceptance at last

I like how this story has progressed thus far. I'm wondering if strap-on play is going to be introduced later since the lesbianism has surfaced? Thank you for continuing the story for us all to enjoy. 4 of 5 stars

DaveXX80DaveXX80about 9 years ago
Please keep going!

Wow....just wow! Another terrific chapter. I love how their relationship evolved in this segment. And with your writing I felt like I was right there. I do hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good point about the shoulders

You obviously have some experience in this world.

It's difficult for male cross-dressers to find blouses that fit in the shoulders

When I was younger and slender, I could easily wear a size 10 sleeveless dress, but I could never find a blouse smaller than 14 that fit my shoulders. Then I was stuck with bunched-up fabric at the waist if I tucked it into a skirt, or else a loose tunic look that I didn't care for.

Anyway, well done.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
beautiful story

I am elated for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting!

Hiding crossdressing like he did is one thing, but hiding that she's bisexual is another thing entirely. I mean, it's great that she's accepted him and his needs, but that she could only accept them in light of something that she hid from him...

I may be centering on that more than I should have. But I feel that he trusts her more than she trusts him, at this point.

That being said, the romance is developing nicely! And she has accepted her husbands female side and has taken him/her to bed as a woman for the first time.

The scene's themselves were well written, and they flowed very nicely. They didn't feel choppy or rushed, but they felt like natural evolutions of each other. That was very well done.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is a wonderful story. And I do hope that even if the husband goes for a full sex change, or a milder breast enlargement, or just stays as crossdresser, that you keep this story about just him and his wife, without a boyfriend jumping into the relationship. Keep writing! This is a fantastic edition to this section of Literotica, and one of the most romantic stories in this section as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE IT!

You are quickly becoming one of my very favorite authors! I don't know if any of your story is autobiographical. But whether it is or not, you clearly have gone through some of these situations that I have as well. That makes it so easy to identify with. I also love Cassie. Please write more!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
hot chapter

Hot chapter learning about your wife having a lesbian affair. I too want to become my wife's lesbian lover. I can't wait to read what happens next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
2nd comment

After reading this chapter again, it really turned me on so much because I truly and desperately want my wife to be involved in my crossdressing. I would love it if she helped choose my clothes, went shopping with me, made sure the salesgirls all knew that we were buying lingerie for me, dressing me when we got home, and then doing my make-up. I truly truly truly want to come out to my wife and let her know my secret. Please tell us if this story is true. If so, it would be a great inspiration for me to finally take the plunge and tell my wife the truth. Wish me luck.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Truly accepting who I truly am and might become

Excellent written story I truly enjoyed it as it was first corny in some and still the story grew even though you didn't come out & say/write it that way (I misled myself like many of your other readers) figuring that he was a hairy & homely looking man, but little by little we found out towards the end that he actually made a very pretty woman.

And the love scene in the end ( and I must admit I do love trashy) was Tastefully done and very romantic.

I truly hope that the story grows where do they stay that way and happily married or she transitions, and by the way if you do decide to keep the story going in that direction, please remember that some of us that just love wearing lingerie would really appreciate and enjoy if you had her dress herself in beautiful and sexy lingerie name in each piece and how sensually she slips on.each lovely peice of femininity .Becoming the woman she chooses to be in the most sexiest way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous