All Comments on 'Caught For the Last Time Ch. 07'

by TGJamie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 9 years ago
I love this story of a maried couple in love.

I hope they stay true to their marriage and each other. Thank you for this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first ever comment

Absolutely loving this story and really love the way you are developing the characters and both of their feelings toward dressing.

I've never felt like I needed to add a comment before now, but am enjoying this story so much I just had to.

Thanks!

DaveXX80DaveXX80about 9 years ago
Still Enjoying!!

Loving the evolving story. I love how you keep opening new doors to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Added Spice?

I love the story and how it has all evolved. Would LOVE to see the sales girl from Kohls get involved. Perhaps coming home so the wife could compare the sizes of the two small breasted "girls" together and maybe introduce a third party into their games. Just my thoughts, but you are doing great so far, so take the story where you want it to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Very nice story. Love that it is a faithful married couple, and not the more graphic porn typically seen in this category. I hope one day to have this type of relationship between my fiance, Becki, and myself. I feel like he did in the very beginning, hiding a part of himself. Hope my fiance is as accepting as his wife.

Keep up the great works!

ChantelleeChantelleeabout 9 years ago
Loved this story

Love this story because it is much as we all dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story of a Crossdresser and His Wife Understanding

Keep the sex in between the wife and husband only. Add more friends that knows of Jamie and the Sales Gals inter duce some of the cross dresser's that they know to Jamie. This has been a wonderful story. The wife accepting the husband cross dressing and working with him dressing and the sex in between them only.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous