All Comments on 'Caught For the Last Time Ch. 09'

by TGJamie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved the entire series. Sweet characters, loving relationships & just the right amount of sex. Well done!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 9 years ago
Great story from start to finish

I really love the couple from the story and their relationship. If you choose to revisit them I will read every word. Thank you.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 9 years ago
Simply Lovely

A wonderful end/beginning to a true love story. What a way to wrap this up in ribbons and bows. I look forward to your next series. I know it will be just as sweet.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 9 years ago
so well done!

Everything was wonderful. The Vegas piece was very well researched and realistic, making it all the more enjoyable. Congrats!

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 9 years ago
Loved Jamie and Kelsey!!

I have come to expect something different from you Jamie and you certainly did not disappoint me. I think it is so rare to find a piece like this this with love, tenderness AND heat in this genre of literature. Usually it is nothing more than the heat and little about the people who have made the heat.

I have loved all of your work. I do hope we get to see Jamie and Kelsey return reveling in their new relationship while still providing the excitement we've come to expect.

Loved it so much,

Fran

DaveXX80DaveXX80almost 9 years ago
Terrific!

A terrific end to a terrific series! Thank you!!

garyr19680garyr19680almost 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it a lot, and am glad they kept their sex lives just to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True Love

What a truly fantastic story, showing the true depths of love and total acceptance with a wonderful scepticism throughout. So nice to read a story that hits all the right highs and lows.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 7 years ago
Just read the series...

And I completely enjoyed it! Anyone who lives in two genders will appreciate the subtleties of indecision and insecurity. Keeping it to one intimate couple was so refreshing! Thank you!

FrillyMaidFrillyMaidabout 7 years ago
What a beautiful series!

Just read all of this series, and it is an absolutely beautiful tale. You skilfully avoided cliches and focussed on the loving tale of how the wife initially came to terms with it, and gradually grew to love it. In many ways it echoes the experiences I have had with my wife, and it truly struck a chord with me. It turned me on and touched my heart at the same time. Very skilfully done. Please keep contributing, because I want to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Luck You

yes I agree with the other posts of how well written this was. You are so lucky to have a wife that eventually came to deal with the issue of cross dressing. wish I had one like yours.

Speedosmothy3Speedosmothy3over 6 years ago
True Fairytale

I loved this series and would have given it eight stars if it were possible. It transported me to a place I would like to be experiencing for myself.

Gena

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! Just wow!

Loved this series! So good! Wish I could be like Jamie, but no way am I passable. At least my wife loves me enough to peg me! Thank you!

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787over 3 years ago
Nice Story

Sweet love and discovery I loved it.

Runner4069Runner4069about 2 years ago

Such a great and wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. You have a great writing style with the details, dialogue, and the flow to the stories, it just works out so well. I'm sad you haven't written anymore on here other than these two storylines, but thanks for sharing, I appreciate your talent and the effort that goes into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous! I have read the story three times and it gets better every time!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Absolutely Wonderful story!!!!! Thank you sooooo much 😀😀😀👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a fantastic story the woman at the start wasn't too keen on his Desire to cross dress and she changed her attitude and with her friends help I am gald she didn't farm him out to get sexual abuse by a other man again this is a super story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous