Caught For the Last Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at 10AM, there aren't too many people up and awake in the morning in Vegas. Just some conference folk, a few adventuresome couples and families with kids. Too be honest, only a few people gave me a second look as we walked to the buffet. A couple of conference guys shook their heads and muttered something like faggot under their breath, but I was expecting a lot worse.

If I had done one thing right before coming to Vegas, it was practicing getting out. All my practicing walking and shopping outside really paid off. I felt real comfortable moving about.

Once at the buffet, sure, I got a few stares at the stations, but so did other people. I was at least wearing nicer clothes than them and was in much better shape.

One tall, moderately attractive woman actually came up to me while I was waiting at the omelet station and said, "You look wonderful."

"Thank you so much. That means a lot to me," I replied.

"When I saw you, I told my husband he should try this while we're here. He likes to wear my clothes at home but never dares to go out like you. Good for you girl."

"Well I'm Jamie and my wife Kelsey is right over there."

"And I'm Casey and my husband Rick is over there at the carving station."

As we waited, it turned out they Casey and Rick lived just two states away from us, and in Vegas that made them like neighbors.

As Kelsey and I were finishing up our relaxing buffet, they stopped by before they left.

"How long are you staying here?" she asked.

"We have three more nights," I replied.

"I know we just met, but my husband and I were just talking. If your schedule allows it, could we join you one evening? I can't believe I am asking this, but Rick would really like to go out after seeing you...you are so comfortable walking around the buffet...and well, now he's kicking himself for not doing it."

Rick jumped in, "Seriously, Jamie, you look great. I toyed with the idea before coming here but decided against it. That was a huge mistake now that I'm here."

I kept trying to visualize him dressed and if I looked closely, I could see him all made up.

I looked at Kelsey who nodded and responded, "Let's see if something would work tomorrow night. We were going to have dinner that night and then go to the jazz lounge up on top of the Stratosphere. Maybe that could work." We exchanged room numbers and were all genuinely excited.

After they left, Kelsey turned to me and said, "Aren't you the brave little girl? I'm impressed."

"I hope it's OK, I'm enjoying this full-time Jamie stuff."

"I'm good if you're good. Just no messing around...you're all mine."

We headed back to our room, freshened up a bit and we stayed with our game plan. We jumped in car and drove over to the Fashion Show Mall to do some shopping. It was huge and all underground.

We visited a Soma at Carol's advice and met a sales associate, Amanda, who Carol referred us to. It was like old home week.

I told Amanda, "My Soma bra was my first one and it is still one of my favorites." I told her about some of my Soma outfits and while there I tried on a few outfits as well, but nothing really fit my fancy for Vegas.

As we were telling Amanda about our Vegas plans she said, "One of the places you have to go to is the Glamour Boutique over on Sahara. I think it's called "Just You" now, but we still call it the Glamour Boutique. They do makeovers and have a wonderful collection of clothes to rent for the night."

"A lot of my male customers come here for their bras, panties and nighties when they arrive here on business, and then go see Amy at the Glamour Boutique for a makeover and a nighttime excursions to the casinos. She has a huge following."

We thanked her so much and continued our shopping. We casually shopped at about 10 different shops, including Chico's and even had little dessert and coffee at one of the tables set out in the mall.

Kelsey said to me as we were sitting there, "You are so comfortable here, aren't you."

"Except for the giggles from a few young girls, which I'm beginning to actually enjoy, yes."

After heading back to the car, we checked the map and found we were only a mile from the Glamour Boutique and decided to head over. We easily found the place and it was much bigger than I ever imagined.

Amy greeted us and complimented me on my look. "Not too many of my girls go out during the day, we tend to be creatures of the night. You look wonderful."

She gave us a tour of her boutique and I was in love with all the photos of makeovers she had on the wall.

"Where are you going tonight?" she asked.

"We're seeing Divas Las Vegas."

"That's my favorite show. I've seen it many times and the cast are such great people. Do you have time for a makeover before the show? I'd love to do yours, and your wife's as well. We have a couples' special."

The more I looked at the photos the more I liked the idea.

"Seriously," she added, "if you're going to have a makeover, this is the show you want it for."

"I'm going to be busy tonight but I can do you at 7:00."

"Perfect"

It was still only 3:00 in the afternoon and it really seemed like another day already. We drove back to the hotel which was all of 10 minutes away and decided to just relax in the room before we were to head out for the night.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up and Kelsey shouted out, "I don't want to scare you but I'm going to lay on the bed naked and try out this butterfly thing for a bit."

I had forgotten all about it. If she was going to lie about naked, I was at least going to put on a comfortable nightie. When I came out she was lying spread eagle on the bed with that little gel device strapped to her with the control unit in her hand.

She quietly said, "This is real relaxing. Come lay down beside me." She had the radio on softly and was listening to a classical station. It was real soothing.

"You look pretty in that nightie babe," she whispered and then closed her eyes. After about ten minutes she whispered, "Turn around."

It took me a second to figure out her request and then I got it.

I moved so I was still on my back lying beside her but with my feet near her head and hers near mine.

She now easily reached over and lightly held my cock through the panties.

I could hear a slight hum of the butterfly and noticed her breathing slowly getting deeper. "This is so relaxing, and stimulating," she sighed.

Lying on the bed was relaxing for me as well and I could play with my nipples as she fondled my cock. As time passed, I almost nodded off. Then I heard to hum change a bit and she took a deeper breath and squeezed my cock all at the same time.

"Can I do anything?" I quietly asked.

"Just stay here beside me babe. I want you here."

She then removed her hand from my cock for a minute and I smelled the vanilla scent from the other night. When she reached over the next time and slid her hand inside my panties, I could feel that her hand was warm and moist with the lotion. It easily slid up and down in a slow motion on my cock that mimicked her breathing.

After another 10 minutes there was another change in sound, I felt her legs quiver and she said, "Oh fuck!"

She was now stroking my cock harder. As she recovered, her breathing settled back in down and she lightly fondled my balls as I was now lying there with my legs open.

A little later, another change in speed and she began driving her pelvis up off the bed and grabbed her own nipples with her free hand. "Oh...oh, shit!"

Her excitement got me excited and I began playing with my nipples more as she was now nearly ripping my cock off in her hand. I was doing all I could not to ruin her moment and did all I could not to cum.

She has had orgasms before but never like this. Finally, she shut the butterfly off and her legs dropped down on the bed. I was still hard as a rock and she loosened her grip on me, almost collapsing.

"Thank you..." She said quietly.

"But I didn't do anything."

"Yes you did. By being there beside me, I was with you the whole time."

She then rolled over, reached over and started caressing my cock again. "Now it's my girl's time."

Kelsey slowly and methodically touched me in all the right places. As I got harder and bigger she said, "Cum for me Jamie. I want to watch you have one too."

With each stroke, my cock got hotter and harder. She kept going at this real slow and sensual pace.

"I love getting you this excited." She whispered.

"Come on Jamie, let's see you cum for me." I finally I erupted all over her hands and my nightie. With both hands she kept stroking me until I totally stopped.

"Girl, you're a mess. I didn't realize you were such a squirter." She laid back down on her back and relaxed.

Fortunately she had set the alarm for 5:30 PM because it woke us both up. We were dazed. After a quick shower a well needed shower, we went out with minimal make-up on and with our change of clothes for tonight in a little travel bag.

Just before 7:00 we arrived at the Glamour Boutique and Amy introduced us to three of her clients who were in for their makeovers a bit earlier. All three were at conferences and did not know each other until tonight. Two of them had never been out dressed before and the other had been to Vegas several times.

They were all different sizes but were all so excited about being dressed. "Where are you going tonight?" I asked.

"First up to Pete's for a drink or two, have a little bit to eat, and then out to a casino."

"Sounds like such fun."

"And you?"

"After our makeover we are going to see Diva Las Vegas up at the LINQ. It'll be our first Vegas show."

Amy brought us into the make-up room and explained everything she was doing as she applied my make-up first. She was so good and matched the style with my black flounce skirt and silver glitter top.

"And Kelsey, what look are you going for tonight?"

"Do you have some suggestions?"

Looking at her from a couple of different angles she said, "I love your features. I'm seeing a little UmaThurman Pulp Fiction look here. Would you like to try that?"

"I'd love it. Let's do it," Kelsey replied.

As Amy applied the make-up, I was not quite seeing the look, but without a doubt Amy did. Amy then walked into the other room and brought back in that classic black wig, brushed it out and adjusted it to Kelsey's head.

"Well?" she asked as she turned the chair to the mirror.

There was Uma. It was perfect and Kelsey loved it. When she got up she even did that little eye dance thing from the movie.

We settled up and even bought the black wig and some of Amy's make-up products, especially the foundation.

We then asked if Amy would have time tomorrow for a couple we met today, Rick and Casey. We told her a little about them and she said, "Absolutely. And let me recommend that you eat at the Artisan. It's a great restaurant that you will love, and will be a great place for her on her first trip.

We called Rick and Casey and left them a message on their room voicemail.

Amy then said, "Your show is at 9:30 and its right down the street, maybe 10 minutes. Take this note and give it to the hostess at the show when you check in and she will take you backstage to meet some of the cast."

"Eddie Edwards is a good friend of mine and he's the one that does Barbra Streisand. You can get photos together and meet the other "gals" behind the magic."

"And if you want a quick bite to eat, stop at Firefly's. It's on the way. They have amazing tapas and my girls love going there!"

Firefly's had only a 10 minute wait and we were seated in no time. Sangria and tapas. It was perfect and we could now add another experience to our Vegas trip.

And Divas Las Vegas was amazing. Frank Marino was the perfect MC and the different acts were so well done. It was the fastest 75 minutes of my life as it went from song to song with Frank adding his comedy and gorgeous fashion changes between acts. This show never stops.

At the end we were ushered backstage and felt like celebrities as the rest of the audience departed. The cast really loved Kelsey's Uma look and jokingly asked if she wanted to appear tomorrow night with them.

Backstage Eddie really did not look like Barbra up close, but he was spot on up on the stage. He told me, "Jamie, it's all about the illusion. Remember, act like a girl and not a guy in a dress pretending to be a girl. Be Jamie."

We got pictures with Tina Turner, Diana Ross and Barbra. It was so special.

It was still early in the night as far as Vegas goes and right up the street was the Bellagio, so we left the car and took a cab over. Wow, what a difference in clientele.

The beautiful people were just coming out of the Bellagio and the outfits the girls had on were beyond amazing. Their heels could not have been higher, nor could their dresses. They all looked great under the casino lights.

We walked through the lobby and saw the famous glass balloons in the ceiling and heard the pianist play the closing song from Ocean's Eleven as we had a drink at the lounge area. We wandered through the shops and tried on some shoes at this killer shoe place. We are definitely staying here next time.

We caught the last show of The Fountains at Bellagio. Magnificent doesn't do it justice. We strolled the strip and walked back to the LINQ, picked up the car and called it a night. I was dragging.

It was now well past midnight but it felt like 3AM. Getting the make-up off was a chore but even after 6 hours it looked fresh. Amy did amazing work.

When I finally changed into the pink nightie, Kelsey was sitting on the bed with another bottle of lotion by her side and the video in the player. "We have to watch this."

The plot line was about a guy needing a job and decides to dress up as a girl to get one as a secretary. It went downhill from there. But it was interesting watching how hung some of these actors were and just how much cock some of these "girls" could take both orally and anally.

Kelsey turned to me joking, I think, and said "My little girl will be able to do that someday."

The more we watched, the bad acting stopped bothering us and the sex part both with and without the toys actually got pretty good.

"I think we need another trip to the Lion's Den," she said coyly.

As the action got more heated, she placed some lotion on her fingers and slid my panties down. I raised my knees up and she slid her middle finger into me. At first I winced from the other night, and then it felt better. Slowly she kept massaging me and I could feel my muscles relax.

We must have stayed watching the video for nearly a half hour and by then I was ready for almost anything. I was hard and she was teasing me and biting my nipples.

This time, Kelsey put the strap-on around her naked body. I could see her positioning the base in different places until it would press on her in just the right place. "Found it," she said with a smile and a deep breath.

I laid on my back in the bed and wanted her in me missionary style. I knew this was going to be different and it hurt a little more she went deeper into me earlier.

"Let me know how deep I can go babe," she whispered.

I had no idea how much of the cock was in me but I wanted more. I knew she was struggling to stay on top of me without going in me too deep. Slowly she dropped her hips into me and she went deeper and deeper, and then stopped.

I could barely breathe but I knew I could take this. "Are you good babe?" she asked quietly.

All I could give was a quick nod. My breathing steadied and I could feel her pressure in me deep.

Kelsey sensed I was relaxing more and began shifting her weight forward and back, just a little. I could sense every movement and at times it hurt, but felt so good.

I knew from her breathing that she was beginning those early signs of an orgasm. I pulled my knees back even more and that allowed a little more space inside me as she began a slow rhythmic motion.

"Don't stop," I whispered as she continued her pace. I found the place where I could enjoy her the most and stayed right there. "Nice and slow," I whispered this time.

I could feel her pace beginning to pick up and her breathing getting deeper. "I want to so bad," I murmured. Her pace was now even faster.

"Oh...oh crap...this is so good," she yelled. Within minutes I could feel her leg and stomach muscles quiver and then she collapsed on me.

"You OK babe?" she whispered.

I could only nod again. Slowly she removed the strap on from me and began caressing my cock as I laid on my back.

"Is my girl ready for a double today?" she asked quietly. I nodded again.

Kelsey took my hand as I mounted her cowgirl style. I was exhausted but she began rubbing my cock all over and between her breasts.

She grabbed some more lotion and spread it over her breast and nipples and kept rubbing me against her. "Cum for me Jamie," she whispered. "Cum all over me."

It didn't take long until I unleashed all over her breasts. I was almost too tired to do anything but lie on the bed. I never woke up until morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++

That second morning we slept in later and I was tender. No, I actually hurt in places, but it was OK.

Slowly the haze of last night cleared, and I shower and slowly got dressed. I was now looking forward to going to the breakfast buffet. I put on a cute flowered skirt with sandals and a pullover top. This was now so easy.

The service staff greeted us with a friendly, "Good to see you two again. Love your skirt." There was a lot of interaction with other guests who recognized me from yesterday. This was too much fun.

"Looks like my girl has found some friends." I kept thinking to myself, they only know me as Jamie. How cool is this?

We wanted to get an early jump on the pool today so after breakfast we made a quick change, a clean-up of the light make-up and headed down. I wore a pair of neutral shorts and a cute baby tee and sandals. This was as compromised as I was going to go without my wig.

At the pool there was more flesh than I had seen in a long time. And that was not on the beautiful people. They don't stay at this casino. Some people at this casino should not wear string bikinis, but they did anyway.

Looking around, wearing my female purple bathing suit bottoms was no big deal. Some guys were wearing thong type bathing suits and they really should not have been. Now I wish I had string ties on mine.

Because of the hot sun we barely stayed two hours at the pool, but the pool felt real soothing on my butt. We had a few drinks as well and then headed back to the room.

For fun I put the bathing suit top on while I did my make-up. It really fit well and Kelsey teased me about it and said I should really think about wearing it and the wig tomorrow, but there was just no way.

When we got back to the room there was a message from Rick and Casey saying they booked a makeover at the Glamour Boutique and maybe we could meet them there tonight at 7:30. They were so excited.

Today we had decided to go to the Wax Museum and then shop the Canal Shoppes at the Venetian. We dressed up a little more since we would be with the beautiful people. I wore a flowing skirt with low heels and a Sally top. I even perched my sunglasses on top of my hair as we entered the casino to walk to the Canal Shoppes. I felt so cosmopolitan!

We took pictures at lots of locations and asked other travelers to take pictures of us. We loved the time out.

I must have tried on 5 or 6 different dresses at the various Canal Shoppes. They were way out of our price range but so much fun to try styles you only see in catalogs. I was never once denied access to the changing rooms.

After we had seen enough, it was time to return to the hotel and rest up for tonight. On the way back to the hotel Kelsey suggested we stop at the Lion's Den again. Maddie was working and immediately recognized us.