Caught For the Last Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?"

"We loved them. Do you have any more suggestions?"

"A couple," she smiled.

"Sometimes when I'm alone but want a little companionship at home, I use this."

She picked up what looked like a cock on a stand. "All you do is place it on the surface that's a good height for you and, well, sit on it."

Looking at me she said, "I like this because you can use it at your own pace and even use it before you get to active. It's pretty simple."

"And how was the sizing on the strap on?"

I replied, "Since it's all new, it seemed a little tight at first, but I worked up to it slowly."

"She sure did," replied Kelsey with a smile.

"That's so good to hear. Then this would be a good size as a starter for you."

And turning to Kelsey, she walked over to another area and picked up something that looked like an L shaped dildo. Maddie said, "This dildo is not quite a strap on but it goes inside of you right here. It takes some time to get used to, but you can both enjoy it."

Kelsey picked it up, looked at it a few different ways and said, "Oh I get it." She picked up a few and said, "I think this one would be good for me."

"And did you watch the video?"

"Parts of it. What great suspense and drama!" I said.

Maddie looked up and I laughed. "It was pretty bad, but some parts were OK."

"That's about the best you'll get I'm afraid."

We purchased the two items, thanked her and pretty much said our goodbyes. She was awesome and we gave her a $20 tip for being so nice.

We headed back to the hotel to rest up before dinner.

I was still a bit tender from last night but was really interested in trying the new cock out.

"Slow down Jamie, there's no rush. You don't need to do this now."

"I know, but we've got a couple of hours and I just wanted to see."

"You can see at home, let's just cuddle for a while. Seriously, we don't even have this much sex at home. And we got a long night ahead of us."

She then sat up on the bed with her back against the headboard and I placed my head in her lap as I had done with her so many times before. It was peaceful and we just rested for the next hour or so. It was good just to relax. I swear I nodded off for a while.

At 6:00 we started getting ready and I dressed up in the gold draped top and black skirt. I loved this outfit! Kelsey went real heavy on my make-up knowing that Amy was going to do a great job on Rick.

Before heading over to meet them at the Glamour Boutique we drove over to the Artisan just to scope it out. It was much classier than I expected with an inside water fountain and wonder décor. It was definitely an alternative lifestyle crowd. This would be perfect for Rick and Casey. We confirmed our 8:00 reservations.

Pulling into the Glamour Boutique for the third time in two days was like old home week.

"We're here to meet up with Rick and Casey." I said as we walked in.

"There's no Rick here," Amy said, "but I found a Rachel".

There she was...a little nervous, but beautiful. "Wow, Rachel, you look beautiful! And Casey, you look great as a redhead!"

Rachel did present real well, almost too good as far as I was concerned. She was a dirty blonde, with hair just falling over her eyes. "Amy you're brilliant. Awesome job."

"Now, everyone, let's get a group photo or two," she said.

After accolades all around we headed out to dinner in our rental car. Four hot ladies going out to dinner in Vegas. This was going to be fun.

I took the lead at the Artisan as if I owned the place and Rachel did real well. She so reminded of me of my first time out with Tammi. That now seemed so long ago.

We had so much fun waiting for the table at the bar, taking pictures, and meeting other people. Everyone had a kind word. It was awesome.

The Artisan is a real restaurant in a small hotel, and the food and service was perfect. Rachel and I shared stories of crossdressing in our moms', sisters' and aunts' clothing. We had so much in common, and so did Kelsey and Casey living with us.

They even shared a few intimate tales, but kept it very clean. They were good friends right away.

"Is anyone up for the Stratosphere?" We were just blocks away and decided to grab drinks in the lounge high above the strip. There was a jazz band playing and we took turns buying rounds of drinks.

In a surprise move, two older gentlemen came over asked our wives' permission if they could dance with us. Kelsey and Casey granted them permission but said we had to behave.

It was a thrill and the gents knew it. It is a tad awkward dancing backwards, but fun. How many people have danced in the Stratosphere lounge while dressed?

We could only sit there and admire the sights from the Stratosphere for so long before we decided to head down to Fremont Street, the old Vegas. We were definitely overdressed and knew that we were being captured on cell phone videos and would probably be on YouTube within the hour, but who cared.

I worked my best sexy walk and even posed for a few pictures with Rachel for some tourists.

By midnight, we ended up at the Golden Nugget for a quick bite and a drink. Our feet had had it and we all decided to call it a night. They were leaving in the morning so we exchanged email addresses and promised to stay in touch. Rachel had the time of her life.

When we arrived back at the Palace Station, it took everything I had to look spry as we walked in. We headed up to the room, watched cable for a bit and literally feel asleep in our clothes. We both needed it.

When the sun woke us up the next morning, we laughed at getting so old we fell asleep in Vegas, but we were beat. Waking up fresh though was good for our last full day.

We decided to try breakfast at another casino and drove up to the Paris Casino. I loved the theme of this place and wanted to check out the shops.

The buffet was great but the clientele was a little snobby. Seriously, get a grip people. I did get a few more stares but at this point, I did not care. The wait staff was great and the food wonderful.

Afterwards we shopped all the shops along the LeBoulevard. It was such fun. Kelsey bought herself a cute French bra and panties set for a mere $100. They were classic. I loved the shops and as far as I was concerned, we could come back here anytime.

After the leaving Paris, we drove around a bit more and by 1:00 we were back at the Palace Station. It was pool time. I think I stayed in the pool two hours. We ordered drinks in there as well and just enjoyed our time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our last night in Las Vegas was amazing. I wore the black cocktail dress with matching black bra and panties. Kelsey wore her new French bra and panties set over a wonderful black top and long flowing pants and heels. We looked great together.

We had an early dinner at the Wynn and were treated with the utmost respect. I loved the attention I was receiving. At the Wynn they took pictures of us at our dining table and then again in our seats at LaReve. What a spellbinding performance!

After the show we wandered the shops and casino. What another wonderful place to stay. We were already planning our next trip.

Our last night together in Vegas was our best. She was my consummate lover and I only remember waking in the morning. Our time together in bed was a wonderful blur.

The next day as we cleared security and waited for the plane, there was a sadness of sorts. Four days as Jamie was coming to an end.

We got to relax in the plane on the way back, and we both nodded off at times.

In the weeks and months that followed we had lots of great talks. More open than ever before.

We agreed on a number of things. I could be Jamie as much as I wanted at home, and she could enjoy being my lover, but we just won't overdo it. She didn't want to lose her man and I had no problem with that at all.

We were going to make going out together a more regular part of our life and make an effort find other people, like ourselves that we could enjoy their company, like Sally and Tommy, and Rick and Casey. Life was simply too short.

And most of all, we agreed that we loved each other deeply and we were only going to be with just each other.