All Comments on 'Caught in a Spider's Web'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY GOOD

I KIKED IT BUT I FEEL IT WAS TO SHORT AND HAD TO LITTKE SEX. THE BLACK COP SHOULD BANG HER IN THE ASS A FEW TIMES AND ATE HER OUT. YOU WENT THROUGH THE SEX TO QUICK AND DIDN'T DESCRIB IT VERY WELL. HOW LONG WAS THE DILDOE HOW THICK WAS IT? YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO LET US KNOW IF TRACI PUSSY WAS BEING REALLY BEING GIVEN A REAL WORK OUT.DON'T GET ME WRONG I DID LIKE IT BUT I FEEL IT COULD OF BEEN BETTER. I'D SUGGEST YOU DO A FOLLLOW UP AND CORRECT THESE ERRORS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Bit unreal...

Margie Carson or Margie Stallings? There were some inconsistencies in the story that caused me to stumble while reading this one. Some unreal stuff, too, like a strap on appearing out of nowhere for a woman who states she's never had a lesbian experience before (while working in a jail, no less). Trying to do too much with this kind of ruined it for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very entertaining

Very entertaining needed something else to add to it, next try add another gaurd to the story

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
ok i have to admit...

...the use of the strap-on in this story was very erotic. Usually in lesbian stories the butch makes the femme suck the rubber cock - but why? it has no feeling. This had none of that rubbish. A well written story and no, there was no need for another guard. I liked the growing intimacy. Perhaps more sense of each of their feelings was needed but it was a 100 from my point of view.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
i said well written...

...but to add to my previous submission. Yes, there were some noticable flaws, but I'm sure the more you write, the less these continuity errors will creep in. So the message is, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done

Amazing story and so well written. a very good read, a follow up to this story would be a welcome addition

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
GOOD STORY

i assumed the dildo was left by one of the hookers that are mentioned to have frequented the jail. Hence i was not too put out by the appearence of the strap-on.

i do agree the story was rather short, but think there were just the right number of people present. Perhaps a follow on chapter or two could show a growing need for the two to meet regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

HOOOOOOOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was ok but I didn't know if she was fukcin her in the ass or pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous