Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, get out and come join us! This is going to be fun!"

"Yes it is babe!"

"Oh yes!"

David spoke and then Adam behind him. Britney returned her attention to Adam's cock, stroking it nice and slow in her hand while her eyes looked back up at him.

"Let's get the rest of your clothes off now before he gets in."

She leaned down and placed a loving kiss again over the head of his cock before bringing her hands down to his feet. He was wearing tennis shoes and now she went to pulling the right one off, at the same time Adam was throwing his shirt over his head. By the time she got to his second foot and pulled it off, the door to the limo opened and David made his entrance. Britney was snatching off Adam's socks as she looked up at David towering over her.

"Looks like I am a little overly dressed being in here."

"You better get to strippin' then!"

David laughed at the comment she made to him and then she giggled too. Finally, Adam was completely naked but Britney herself was still wearing her white pants and heels. She crawled a bit forward to where David was standing and decided to help him, unbuttoning his pants and sliding his belt out of the loops. The older man watched her down on her knees and decided to get his shirt off while she did below the torso. All the while, Adam sat back stroking his hard cock as he watched his dream woman undress his friend. It didn't take her long to get his pants down and then she pulled his shoes and socks off, tossing them over to the side in what was becoming a mess on the floor in articles of clothing. She left his underwear on last so she could look up into his eyes and pull them down and get a grip on his cock. Britney smiled up at him as she stroked him and then turned over to Adam who spoke up.

"Hey wait, Britney isn't fully naked yet."

"That's right hun! I want you both to finish stripping me, David first."

Like a game she was playing to tease Adam, allowing his friend to be the one that undid her white pants. Britney got up from her knees and stood up in front of Adam, as the other naked man sat right next to him and then pushed his thumb over her pants to pull her towards him. David unbuttoned the little button holding them together and then slowly pulled it down revealing a black thong underneath. With the pants pushed down past her knees, she pulled her legs up and then one after the other, she steps her heels out of pants. Kicking the pants into the floor, she turned her attention back to Adam now, stepping one of her big legs forward and bending over showing that huge ass again with a thong tucked between her cheeks.

"Your turn Adam, pull it down...with your teeth."

Little kinks like this drove Britney crazy in times. She leaned over to give him great view of her epic buttocks and as requested, Adam leaned down over the left side and then tucked his teeth between the silky fabric of the black thong and went to sliding it down off her curvy body. Britney softly moaned as his hands traveled from her ass cheeks down to both legs and the thong went flying down hitting her feet. She stood back up and then stomped her heels to push it aside and now all three of them were in complete nudity. She looked back down at the two men sitting there stroking their cocks ready for her, so she went to fixing her hair behind her shoulders and lowering herself to her knees. She shot a goofy smile over at David and then to Adam while speaking in her thick southern accent.

"Alright, y'all ready to have some fun?"

"Fuck yeah we are babe!"

It was David speaking up but both of the men were smiling and equally excited. Adam was sitting on the left side and David on the right. Britney sat on her knees and leaned up, taking both their cocks into her hands and stroking them simultaneously. Both of them had great big dicks, only difference really between the two men was that David was a bit older while Adam was still in the same age generation as herself. Shooting her eyes over at Adam, she decided to take his cock first since she had already kissed it minutes earlier. Leaning over his way, she gave him eye contact before running her tongue down to the head and closing her lips around it with her hand locked at the base. Slowly, she began to bob her head up and down on him while her right hand was jerking David's cock off in unison to her sucking. Britney moaned, as she sucked on the hot nerd's big cock, he breathed in heavily whispering. 'Oh yes.'

Britney shot her eyes back up at Adam's, looking at him while she moved her lips up and down over his cock. At the same time, her right hand was still clenched over David's shaft and stroking it slowly. She came up from Adam's dick making a loud pop noise with her mouth before using her tongue to lick the underside of it from his balls up to the head. Placing her lips over it one last time, she sucks the head again before coming up with another loud pop noise. She breathes in and then turns her attention over to the right, as now it was David's turn. Flicking her tongue back, Britney spits all over his shaft before she moves her lips around it and begins to suck on the head.

Just like before, her left hand now was stroking Adam's cock, squeezing it tightly while she moved her right hand down to the base and was bobbing her head up and down on David's meaty pole. From the movements of her body, her blonde hair moved over her her shoulder and David used his hand to fix it back behind her shoulder. Britney looked up into his eyes while moaning over his shaft. 'Mmmmmm' Taking him deeper down her throat, she slowly came up once more making a loud pop noise, this time with a string of saliva dripping from her mouth. She moves back to the left and spits on Adam's cock now before enveloping her mouth around it again, while her right hand was now stroking David's cock up and down free of her mouth.

"That's it baby, suck that cock."

Britney looked her eyes up at Adam as his soft voice rang in her ears. She was making loud sucking noises each time she moved down and up on his shaft, getting faster each time she devoured it between her lips. After a good bit of sucking, she came up once more with another loud pop noise and moved back to her right giving David attention. Like before, she began by spitting on his dick and then concealing her lips around it before bobbing up and down it. Her left hand held Adam's cock tight and stroked up and down, while she took David's shaft deeper into her mouth, savoring the taste. Slurping noises were audible through out the back of the limo coming from her mouth, and after a good minute she came up once more from David's cock and turned her attention back to Adam but this time she placed a kiss over Adam's shaft and then back to David a second kiss.

"Lovely woman, knows how to handle a double team."

It was David that complimented her. Britney laughed hard, leaning up as she now was stroking both their cocks simultaneously once more. From all the saliva over both of them, her hands easily glided over their shafts. There was truth in what she said, for she did have experience in handling two men at the same time. Catching herself together from stroking their cocks at the same time, it was now time to take her sucking skills to the next level. She turned her attention back to David since he spoke, and moved her lips to enclose over his shaft. Britney moved her hand off his cock, but made sure to continue stroking Adam's, as she pushed it down all the way to the point the head hit the back of her throat. Showing off her deep throat skills, she gargled and gagged over David's meaty cock. He placed his hand on the back of her head to push her down as she started to come up, holding her there in place for a minute.

"God fucking damn, this feels fucking incredible!"

A whole minute went by before Britney finally gagged and choked up on his cock. David removed his hand from the back of her head and the blonde pop singer came out with long strings of saliva dangling from her open mouth down on his cock. She flicked her tongue breaking the strings and then squeezed her hand back around David's cock as she returned her attention to Adam now. Like before, she flicked her tongue back and spit all over the shaft before she brought her lips down and like she had done to his friend, she removed her hand and pushed his cock as far as she could take it until her lips met at the base. Adam cried out to her as the woman devoured his cock.

"Holy shit! Sweet...Jesus!"

Her hand was slowly gliding over David's slobber coated shaft while she now began to bob her head up and down on Adam's cock, sucking on him loudly. By now her sucking sounds had gotten louder and more sloppier. Adam let the blonde goddess consume his cock, she forced it all the way down her throat and held her position until her eyes watered and she gagged on it. Slowly coming up for air, Britney had to catch her breath now. She returned her grips on both of their dicks, stroking them together as a long string of saliva dripped out from the corner of her mouth and landed on her right breast. She leaned up to tease them with her tits. Her hardened nipples just begging for attention, as she moved to take both their cocks and rub them over her nipples.

"Oh yeah...you like that? You like me rubbing your big cocks over my big fuckin' tits like that? Mmmmmmm, yeah."

Britney's voice slurred a bit in her thick southern accent that made it nevertheless sexy as hell in the ears of Adam. Both men moaned giving her the answer, while she dropped her lip and gritted her teeth. She gave them one of her trademark lustful looks while their cocks rubbed up against her nipples. David had made a reminder in his head to fuck her big breasts today, Britney herself had other plans that would require her not to make the two men blow their load so soon. She was done slobbering over their cocks at least for now.

"I think I'm ready for you both to fuck me."

Leaning down, she placed a final kiss on the head of David's cock while giving him eye contact and then moving to Adam's cock, she gives the equal kiss over the crown. Adam nodded at her and spoke up.

"I want to be in your pussy first."

"Let him fuck you from behind, I'll fuck your mouth from in front."

David spoke up after his friend, Britney was still stroking their cocks equally as she looked up at him and nodded with a seductive smile.

"That sounds perfect!"

Sitting straight up on her knees, she moved her hands over hair to straighten it from behind her shoulders once more as the two men were moving into position. David stood up in front of the large leather seats while Adam was making his way behind her. Britney knew to get herself down on all fours now, for the proper position. Soon she would be caught in between within the one eighty degrees. Adam began a little distracted once he got behind her, seeing her pussy soaking wet leaking for attention.

"Wait a minute, I can't help but lick this up first."

Adam brought his hand back and playfully swatted her thick lovely ass. Britney giggled as she looked over to see him crawling behind her to place his mouth over her moist pussy. She moaned feeling his fingers play with her before he buried his tongue down there. When she turned her head, Britney was greeted to David's huge cock waiting for her mouth again. A little grin swept over the older man's face.

"While he's eating you, how about you give my balls a bit of sucking action babe?"

"Mmmmmm...I would love to, hot shot."

The blonde singer laughed up at him before crying a soft moan past her lips. She opened her mouth and David fed her his nuts, as Britney brought one hand up to hold them while she sucked the left into her mouth. All the while, Adam was slowly licking her tight pussy. His tongue snaked it's way in and out, lapping over it while now Britney's mouth was full of David's balls. Her mouth sucked each of his nuts into her mouth one by one and his hard cock was slapping right over her face, stretched out with some of her saliva dripping over her forehead. This was a perfect sight to David's dirty mind, soon enough he was going to be fucking her face. Britney's mouth made sucking sounds from her tongue lapping up his balls, at the same time Adam was kissing and sucking her hungry clit. Within minutes, Adam came up to playfully spank her ass again and then nod up at his friend.

"Alright I'm ready, Britney? You ready for me?"

Coming off of David's balls, she turned around and moaned out to Adam.

"Yes, give it to me!"

Her eyes met back up at David who now was holding his cock ready to feed it to her mouth. Adam had already gotten up off the floor and was standing up, easing his cock into her soaked pussy. He had done a good job with his moderate tongue work, not overworking her into a frenzy as now the head of his cock was entering her and David pushed his pole back between her lips. Now she had planted the palms of her hands back down into the limo floor, knowing that soon she would be caught between them as they fucked her from both ends. Just as Britney closed her lips she muffled out a whimper over his cock. Adam was slowly thrusting into her and now David put both hands over her head, digging into her hair with both hands as he was ready to start thrusting over her mouth.

"Mmmmm...MMMWAH"

Britney moaned a muffled noise over David's cock. He held her head firmly in position and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, while Adam pumped his hard rod into her wet pussy in chorus together. Overwhelmed in pleasure from both ends of her body, it was a wonder that she could handle this but Britney had experience in her lustful nature. Heavy breathing could be heard in front of her and from behind as David started to focus on his cock shifting in and out of her mouth. He pushed her head all the way down and closed his eyes moaning out. Britney's eyes watered while her body shook from Adam fucking her from the back. When she finally gagged and coughed over his cock, David let her go only to release his saliva coated shaft watching it slip from mouth with gobs of saliva. A string dripped down from her mouth over the limo floor as she shouted out to her men.

"Oh god, oh yes! Fuck me, back there Adam! Fuck me harder!"

With her body shaking forward, she looked back up at David who's eyes were full of hunger. He gripped her chin and she opened her mouth according so he could feed his meat back between her lips. Gripping the back of her head again, he pushed her mouth down over his cock and began to thrust forward, while Adam was still working her pussy from the other end.

"MMM...GWAK...GWAK...MMMWAH...GWAH"

Her mouth guzzled making loud sucking noises mixed with her moans. Between taking it in the back, David was surprised that she could handle his thrusts into her mouth all at the same time. He wanted to push her to the limit and take this session into a nasty turn. Since he had control of her mouth, he did by pushing his cock all the way down her throat and holding her there. From his view point, he watched Adam plow into her from behind seeing her thick ass cheeks bounce each time he pushed into her. Britney managed to take David's meat engulfed down her throat all the way until finally gagging on it. As she choked, her eyes flushed some tear drops and then David moaned out calling to his friend.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah, she knows how to suck a dick better than any man ever dreamed! How about we switch positions?"

Adam came to a sudden stop, resting the palms of his hands over her ass cheeks as he looked at his friend and shook his head.

"Hell no! I'm not moving from back here until I cum in this hole!"

David smirked, and released his grip from Britney's head.

"Fair enough, I'll just have to cum in her fucking mouth then."

"MMMMMMMMMMM..."

That sound interrupting the men from speaking was Britney moaning as David pulled his cock from her mouth. She coughed up as her spit overflowed like a mountain out of her mouth. David looked down at her, stroking his saliva covered dick. It took Britney a few seconds to catch her breath as her eyes looked back up at David. Her heavy black eyeliner had gotten a little runny from his rough place, with a little black line running out of the corner of her right eye.

"You want me to swallow your fuckin' cum?"

Britney's voice slurred a bit in her southern accent. David smirked and took his rod to her face, rubbing it over her forehead to wet up her face as he just nodded looking in her eyes. From the back, Adam ran his fingers from the implant of his hands over the cheeks of that glorious ass.

"Yeah Britney, swallow it for him. I'm going to cum inside you, you ready baby?"

"Ohhhhh yes! I'm ready for both of you!"

Adam's process of fucking her had given herself a good break before she was to explode herself. She didn't have a problem with him shooting his seed deep within her, he already was quite spent anyway from her cock sucking skills. He watched his friend feed his cock back to her mouth and get a grip on her hair, and that's when he started thrusting forward again. This time, he moved faster and harder. Bringing his hand up to slap one of her ass cheeks as now her moans were muted again over David's cock. Both men now were thrusting into her forward and behind.

"God, I know I'm gonna cum soon I can feel it!"

It was Adam having a faint of heart with his words. Both of them had their fantasy dreams of her and here they were ready to blow a load inside her. David had a grip on the back of her head, balling up her long blonde hair as he forced her mouth in position for his cock to slam into her over and over. Adam was starting to get faster thrusting his thick rod through her pussy, Britney was trapped in between.

"Oh god! Fuck! Yes! YES! YES!"

The man from behind was screaming his lungs out, while David in front just grit his teeth and yelled.

"Oh yes! Fucking make me cum with that mouth! YES!"

"MMMMMMMMM..."

"YES!"

"OH FUCK!"

Both men came to a stop at the same time. David pulled her hair hard to lock his cock down her throat. Britney moaned over the shaft while Adam shot his load deep within her. David had pushed her mouth down again to the point she choked on his cock and teared up. Holding her there as he felt his rod pulsate and shoot within her mouth, the man whimpered as Britney looked her big brown eyes up to him. She winked while gulping his load down her throat and then David's mind exploded.

"Ohhhhh man, that was brilliant."

It was David that spoke but Adam paid him no mind as he slipped his cock out from her wonderful love hole and saw his seed dripping out of it. David's mind had wandered off and he let go of the back of her head. Britney allowed his cock to exit her mouth, the dirty girl opened her mouth revealing she had swallowed his cum. Both of the men had stepped back and now the blonde sex goddess collapsed her body on one side and then rolled over flat on her back looking up at both of them as they had moved side by side. She brought her hand down, pushing her fingers over her opening hole to feel Adam's cum dripping out. Slowly bringing her hand to her mouth, she sucked it off her fingers and spoke.

"Mmmmmm, I liked that. Lots of fun with the both of you!"

Neither of them could say a word as they were both starring down at her. Britney sucked her finger again before slowly raising herself up back on her knees as she looked up at their cocks and wrapped her hands back around them.

"You want more fun, babe?"

David smirked down at her and Britney just smiled. The dark shades around her eyes from makeup had become smeared from earlier. The nastier she got the better, for he had heard all the dirty stories from the past and now he was living his dream. Adam was living out a fantasy as well, all those months back in Vegas thinking about this job and now the pop superstar was looking up into his eyes as she stroked his cock and dropped her with her teeth gritted. Britney was ready for more.