Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better get cleaned up now and y'all get dressed. I had a blast today."

"Yeah we gave you some blasts babe, all over your pretty face!"

Britney bust out laughing at David's naughty joke. The reputation she had heard of him from a charming funny man to the wild driver turned out to be true, just as her expectations that Adam had a real naughty side begging to come out after a good bit of seduction. For the next thirty minutes the three of them would get dressed and Britney cleaned herself up. Time had slowed down it seemed, making them forget that the fact of the limo being parked in an underground car park. An unsuspecting place for any three people to indulge in lustful fun.

After dressing back up, David returned to the driver's seat of the limo and pulled them out of the car park and back on the road. True to the promise, the three of them went out to dinner by Britney's choice; casual fast food dinner back at her place before she would kiss the two men goodnight and send them off, knowing both of them were going to sleep well with what was a dream come true in their dirty minds.

******************

1 MONTH LATER

Time had moved on since Britney's off time in L.A. and now it was back to work in Vegas with residency shows and working on a new album. After all those years of dreaming about the possibility, David finally got to add Britney's name to his long list of famous women he had partied with from his limo rides. it was almost 10 years in the waiting and she lived up to every expectation he ever heard from his social circles. Adam continued his friendship and work under Britney back in Vegas. She had once joked to him after the fact, that he had bragging rights backstage among the other sound engineers he had to work with. While it was true, he could have easily teased one of the other men with the fact that he got to fuck her, he didn't want to spoil the secret. One thing for sure he could never think of limos the same way not after that day.

Walking out of a diner late at night in Vegas, Adam began to walk to his car when a big black limo drove in and headed to the drive-thru. He couldn't help but stand there and stare at it, starstruck as it brought back lots of naughty memories. Smiling as the limo faded off, he spoke to himself.

"What happens in the back of a limo, stays there!"

THE END.