All Comments on 'Caught in Bliss'

by LWeaver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Creative plot. I've wanted to talk my girl into trying the egg, but have worried about just this situation. Is it common?

LWeaverLWeaverover 10 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

It happens, but non-wireless eggs usually have a cable connecting them to a controller and you could just pull on that.

You could also just wrap the egg in a condom, with the outer rim always outside the vagina, and pull out through that.

BarflyJackBarflyJackover 10 years ago
Interesting

Not necessarily erotic, but it was a good read. Wished it would have ended with them taking advantage of her desperation to get it out, by coercing her into a threesome, or her roommate making her cum over and over again while her ex watched....or something of that nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you. I may be able to get my GF to try it now with your advice.

Interesting how your story may result in some happy couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story although not a true best friend

I like the concept of the story but the best friend's actions distracted me from enjoying the more intimate parts of the story. Dating her best friends ex and on top of that forcing her to accept it while she watches them together and use her predicament to app but manipulate her into forgiving her. She isn't a true friend and that part threw me off a lot right when I was enjoying the story. She should have been more assertive with her she shouldn't feel obligated to firgive her.

At the end she when she got it out the friend asked friends? She could have said you ruined that when she dated him and no this isn't me being dramatic or getting in the way keep him by all means but you ruined our friendship and broke my trust. Now that would have been satisfying. By all means I enjoyed the story and the intimate parts but I found myself becoming upset on the main characters behalf. Damanding her to accept it and forgive her on top of it. Girl code don't date best friends ex :)

She sorry if this sounded like a rant I don't want to come off as mean I wasn't I just got disappointed that she forgave her instead of not which was what I was expecting since what the friend did was unforgivable and didn't deserve it. Also how she was originally thinking of doing based on earlier dialogues.

Over all good story keep up good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I mean, it really isn't any of Christie's business whatsoever who Anne dates.

That being said, taking advantage of her situation like that is still pretty Not Okay, so...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous