Caught in Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LWeaver
LWeaver
33 Followers

"Alright," he says, and the door closes again.

Anne says: "Ready or not, here I come!"

I jump into bed and cover my naked self with a sheet up to my chest. My legs are restless and, dreadfully, I can tell a new orgasm is building up inside me.

I see a glimpse of Mike through the door, and I squeal, but then Anne walks in and shuts the door behind her.

Ann's face is flushed red, almost as much as her hair. She looks at me with a frown. "So," she says, "what is it?" A faint smell of vodka followed her in, and I think she's having trouble focusing her eyes. Has she been drinking?

I can't speak. I'm out of breath and I can't think straight. I'm deathly ashamed of myself, and the egg is melting my brain, I wish I could just choke myself with the pillow.

Anne gets closer. "Are you naked under there?" she asks.

I nod.

She sits on the bed, right beside me, then looks around. "What's that buzzing sound?" she asks, then looks at my restless legs and her eyes flash. "Is that a..."

I hide behind my hands, and I feel the sheet getting pulled away. I can't resist, I just squirm, and I feel Anne's hand on my crotch.

"Oh my god," she says, "is it stuck inside?"

My face still hidden in shame, I nod. She starts laughing.

Mike knocks on the door. "What's going on in there?" he asks.

Anne breaks her laugh long enough to tell him: "Nothing, don't worry. Just watch some TV, we'll be out in no time."

She gets close to me and whispers: "So, what did you try so far?"

"I tried to pull it out," I pant, "but the antenna broke and," I must pause to catch my breath, "it won't even turn off anymore!"

She nods, knowingly, and I'm filled with hope. I'm certain she can fix this. She will help me out of this. We'll be out in no time. I smile, and a few tears roll down my cheeks.

Anne dries up my tears with her hand. She tells me: "I'm going to reach in to try and grab it."

I pull away from her and lock my legs together. The pressure becomes unbearable. "You can't!" I say, and I sound like a dog whining, "it will go further in!"

"It won't," she says, "I can get farther inside than you can, and," she puts one hand on my belly. I try and move it away but she persists, so I let her. She pushes gently, and I moan. "I'm going to push it out from the outside. You just have to hold on and let me do my thing. Alright?"

Tearfully, I nod and slowly let her open my legs. She removes a few rings from her right hand. My heart races as her fingers brush my labia.

"Quiet now," she says, "breathe in through your belly. Relax."

I try, I try really hard, but her hand pushing, and the other one entering me... I'm so tight, and so sensitive, I could draw her fingerprints from memory. Her hand reaches far inside me, farther than mine ever could. It's a small, smooth hand, and her knuckles are rubbing all the best -- worst! -- spots.

"I'm, I'm coming!" I say, inhaling sharply.

"No, you're not," she says, and pushes harder and deeper, and I lift up my hips. "Stand still!" she says, but I can't.

I come, again, and it's almost painful. I'm too sore, too exhausted, too embarrassed to get any enjoyment out of it. My pussy clenches around Anne's hand and I feel her pushing even as I convulse, trying hard to get at the vibrating egg; she does, and pulls it out some, yelling with excitement, but it slips and slides back to the bottom of me. It brushes my cervix and I cry in pain.

Anne pulls out her hand. It's glistening wet. She sighs. "Well," she says, "that obviously won't work." She looks at my laptop and says: "How about asking online?"

"I... I tried..." I tell her, but I don't know if she heard me.

She sits on my metal chair, then, startled, jumps to her feet. She looks at the chair, then at her dress, then at me, and shows me a wet stain on the blue fabric. "Fuck!" she says, "you got the chair, too?"

I hide my face in the pillow and pretend I'm alone again, with just the buzz to keep me company.

"Let's see here," Anne says, "a few guys asking for pics, dates, some insults, go to the ER..." she giggles, "hey, this might work."

I set aside the pillow and look eagerly at the computer screen.

"You could reach in," she reads, "and push it out through the other way."

"The... the other way...?" I ask, not really wanting to know.

She looks at me, smiles, and says: "Through the ass."

"No!" I whine, "no, no no!" I curl up on the bed and groan as I feel yet another orgasm coming up.

Anne sits on the bed next to me. "Come on," she says, "it's either that or the ER." She caresses my thigh. "I'll be gentle. Get on all fours."

I can't believe I'm doing this. It must be desperation. Exhaustion. I do as she says. I get on all fours and stick out my ass.

Soon enough, her fingers find my butthole, and I shy away. I can't do this. There's no way.

"Come on," she says, and the frustration in her voice is audible, "stay still."

I try hard to stay still, but I just can't take it. I can't have my best friend sticking fingers in my ass. Finally, she holds me with one hand and forces her way in with the other.

"Don't clench!" she says, "relax!"

"It hurts!"

"It won't, if you relax!"

She insists for a while, but there's no way her fingers are getting any farther. She pulls out and I hear a wet smack.

She sighs. "Wait here," she says, "I'll go get some lube."

She leaves me in silence and shame, and I wait for her lying on my belly, face down on the pillow. All the humiliation still hasn't stopped my pussy from riding the vibrations all the way to another orgasm. Try as I might to shut it down, it takes me yet again and I shake fretfully, screaming into the pillow.

Some time later, the door opens. I turn towards it sleepishly, then I scream: it's Mike! Behind him, there's Anne. She's holding a black metal rod with two loops at its extremities, and two at the middle.

"Hold her," she says, and Mike gets on top of me.

"Stop!" I scream, "what are you doing?!"

Mike's face is serious. He's holding me down, but he's not looking at me. He just tells me: "It's for your own good."

"And my enjoyment," Anne adds, locking the farthest loops of the metal rod onto my ankles. Then, Mike grabs my wrists and she locks them into the other two. I'm now bound in a doggystile position, with my hands bound in between my legs.

Mike is still holding me down. He stands next to the bed and pushes down on my back so I can't wiggle away. He says: "It'll be just a moment, Christie. I know how sensitive you get when you come, and..." he pauses, "look, just hang on for a while, OK?" I feel a few cold drops falling between my ass cheeks.

Anne starts rubbing my asshole, and she says: "I want you to tell me where you got this toy."

Oh god. She went to her room to get some lube, and she saw the overturned drawer. I see where this is going, and I want to disappear. I just wish I could go back in time and just keep trying to sleep. I start sobbing. "It's yours!" I tell her, "I stole it from you!"

Her fingers slide easily into my ass. I'm breathless, I can't even moan. Adding to the vibrations, nothing exists but my holes.

"And why," she asks, slowly stretching me open by pushing two fingers in, "why did you take it?"

"Revenge!" I yell, as she gets deeper than ever.

"Revenge!" she repeats, digging in, "revenge for what? How is it your business who I choose to date? My life is my own. You broke up with him! You think that just because you're older, you get to tell me what to do? This is my life, Christie! I'll make my own mistakes and live with them!"

She gets so deep, I can feel her pushing on the egg. Her fingers drag it down the length of my pussy and the sore area near my cervix can finally get some relief. The rest of me is just as sensitive, however, and I squirm and shake in my bonds.

I can't stop myself from crying out: "Oh god, yes! It's coming out! Please, I beg you, push it out!"

But she doesn't. She knows what she's doing. She just pushes the egg on my g-spot and holds it there. It feels so good, I'm seeing sparks. My voice is a continuous, low whine.

Mike turns to Anne: "Come on," he says, "just get it out!"

"Not yet," she says, "first, Christie, you must promise you won't be getting in between us. No stupid revenge plans. No stupid grudges. Mike and I just like each other, and you have no right of getting in the way!"

I can't believe this. Her free hand is working my clitoris. She's good. Better than any man who's ever touched me. Pleasure rips through me and I can't stop groaning as I come, again.

"I promise!" I scream, the orgasm shaking my voice, "I promise! Just, please, please, I'm begging you, I can't take it any more!"

"And!" she says, "you must get me a new cell phone!"

"Anne!" Mike barks, and she giggles, then pushes the egg out of me. I collapse onto the pillow and I feel my bounds getting undone. Mike leaves the room and Anne sits next to me. She pulls a blanket over my spent, panting body.

She caresses my cheek and asks me: "Are we still friends?"

It's been a wild night, and I believe it was alcohol that pushed her that far. Still, I got pretty far myself. I can't say I deserved it, but I feel she's right. I won't be getting in between them. I hope they're happy together. And if they're not, I'll be waiting on the couch, with a bucketful of ice cream and a sassy "I told you so".

I nod. That's all I can manage to do. Of course we're still friends.

She hugs me and says: "So, when are you getting me my new iPhone?"

END

LWeaver
LWeaver
33 Followers
12