All Comments on 'Caught in Her Panties Ch. 01'

by Knightofround

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Good start!

Love to see Alex get more involved!

joln321joln321about 9 years ago

If Mary enjoyed it as she never "sprayed" before, She'll want to do it again. I give your story a 5. Would like to see more chapters of "Caught in Her Panties".

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
5*

for content, and effort. there was only a couple things that went beyond any thought. perhaps there is no public standing where they live, but rest assured, being blackmailed by your wife, is a for real situation, that needs to be terminated. loosing your job and income, and family status is not to be laughed at. she was totally indiscreet in her actions. as much as they both seemed to enjoy it, and I did too, this was never thought out. if her anger was because he didn't discuss his thoughts with her, then why wouldn't he feel the same way with what she did. I can only see divorce in his future, hopefully before she ruins his future completely. COMMUNICATION, people, is the key in a marriage. nice effort...please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"I grew to really enjoy the humiliation she would put me through."

Enjoying and writing stories about the mentally ill is itself a form of mental illness. What if the guy enjoyed physically injuring himself? What if he enjoyed fucking animals, or children? Its OK because it is fiction? Some people will seize any excuse for their perversion. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great stroy gave you a 5

for effort and content

RainytomoRainytomoover 7 years ago

This is one of those stories you just hope goes on and on.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
hot story turned me on

While I'm not a fan of punishment by a Dom wife, I loved the public humiliation and being forced to lick pussy and get fucked by a big dildo while the sexy neighbour watches. You obviously need to suck cock and I hope Bill joins in the next chapter.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

I'm gonna get trashed for saying this but your story stipped being erotic as the abuse & violence intensified. This reverse misogyny is brutal & disgusting. There's not a damned bit of sexy in this. It's totally focused on dehumanizing & abusing a human being. Sure, it's only a story, but those who concieve of this violence, & those who relish it, are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written enjoyable story. I am a sissy with a small penis and just one, very small, testicle who regularly wears panties and I could totally relate to the humiliation and subservience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Girls are lucky

Wife doesn't take me out. She brings someone over to our place to watch as I walk around the house dressed as a hot bitch waiting to be fucked either by man or woman. I had my ass fucked by maybe 10-12 cocks in my lingerie , nylons and micro mini dress short enough to show my naked ass. My wife has dildos laying all over the house when her girls come over for some fun games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah right

They were magically the same size. This was so bad I'm STILL laughing.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

Only 4 stars for the slapping and lack of lube

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are yiu crazy, I'd watch porn more often hoping it'd happen again. I'd get Alex and Bill in there to humiliate me more! I dream of this to happen to me! Just keep me alive with the English pronunciation of Vitamon as the safe word. God what I'd give for this. I wear panties daily wishing to get treated like this! Made it her idea to humiliate me in them but she just won't take it further. I'm sending my Mistress this story, I want this! I also love cum! Damnit abuse me!

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 month ago

Great start to a series..I loved the part where he ate his wife in the bar Parking lot. Being a Sissy can be fun!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous